Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
LeBron James smacks Chris Bosh
« on: March 05, 2011, 02:34:05 AM »
LeBron James smacks Chris Bosh on the head with a pass

By Kelly Dwyer

In the third quarter of Miami's embarrassing loss to the Orlando Magic on Thursday, LeBron James(notes) hit Chris Bosh(notes) in the head with a pass. Or a basketball, even.

We see quite a few games every NBA season. Players have kicked balls on accident, taken elbows to all parts of their face, and fallen on several types of embarrassing body parts. But a pass to the head, like that?

That's a new one, Miami. Congratulations.
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: LeBron James smacks Chris Bosh
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 07:31:19 PM »
To say that Lebron related hatred is not based on deep-rooted American racism is to say Obama is not president, factually false!

The bulk of white America rooted deeply for the mavs and Dirk while the majority of blacks, even those who had hitherto been anti-Lebronites, rooted for the Heat. It is almost impossible to think of any black who did not, at least unconscionably, want the Heat and James to succeed while most whites if not all non-blacks cheered for the bearded German man of mysterious shots knows as RiDirkuloz.

It is one of the rare events that denude in its totality, the deep-rooted racism that dwells in the hearts and minds and even shadows of Americans. Nothing has changed since slavery and the only blacks can be accepted are those with whitish features and mannerisms especially in speech or even better, a half bred nzikger, Obama being a perfect fit for all such qualities and Lebron the exact opposite.

When James was featured on the cover of some fancy mag with a fancier model, comparisons were made to Kingkong but had been Kobe Mambryant, such conflicts would never have arose! Kobe has a much sophisticted and intellectual speech and moreover Kobe has a white @#$% noze and Lebron has a wide @#$% noze, feel me? Maybe not, I feel you if you don't feel me.

Americans are not the slightest bit tolerant of African features as seen in the degradation and masculination, (yeah, I make up words, sue me, the devil is my lawyer!) of black women by the society because of their emmmmm unforgiving blackness???

I know I am in serious need of a shrink but my intellect is in tact and you can take that to the bank, just make sure its not American or Greek!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 09:36:13 PM »
The King Lebron James did it again, simply the best basketball player of the championships!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 09:41:48 PM »
Wonder why blacks dominate in some sports like basketball and boxing;
But not in others like swimming and tennis.
 :-\
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 07:40:07 AM »
they have preference