• 2 replies

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
Profit From My Mistake - Learn While You Earn
« on: April 15, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »
 Profit From My Mistake - Learn While You Earn
By Aston Moore

In seeking the "holy grail" of online business opportunities, many of us unwittingly literally flush our money down the drain. There seem to be a plethora of so called internet marketing experts who are ready and waiting to take advantage of any new individual (so called newbies) coming into the work from home business area. These individuals have a strong desire to work for themselves, but do not yet know the proper steps to take in setting up an online business.

New comers to the internet marketing genre are usually desperate enough to try anything that looks as though it might work especially if they are looking for way to generate additional income. But unfortunately, what many of these freshmen will eventually discover is that at worst, these offerings either just don't work, or at best, due to their current level of understanding of online marketing methods, meant that they are unable to successfully utilise the information that was given.

For many of us who want to build a profitable web based home business whether that means earning a little money on the side or a large online empire, unless we are lucky or come from a business related background or both, it is rare that we are successful in realising our aims at the first time of asking. And if we are not to waste our hard earned cash, ideally we should be looking for an opportunity where we can learn the nuts and bolts of our online business while being able to earn that additional income as well.

An enormous amount of money is wasted each year by gullible (I mean that in the nicest possible sense), would be entrepreneurs - I know, I was one of those individuals. For me the spiraling descent into the internet home based business abyss started one day when I finally realise that no matter how hard I strived to get ahead financially, I just couldn't, and to be perfectly honest, I was probably falling behind. And if you are like me, it will also dawns on you that the only real way of achieving financial independence is to be your own boss. In your investigations, you hear that there is tons of money to be made on the internet by selling products and services. So, you begin to search for ideas to make money online, and WHAM - you stumble into someone on the web telling you how easy it is to make a ton of money and guess what, they have the answers to your problem.

So, you purchase their offering with your almost maxed out credit card. You then spend days trying to understand all the (for you) new technological terms only to end up totally confused and overwhelmed, until you eventually give up after weeks of trying to make the system work, but still getting it wrong.

However, your desire to escape the tyranny of an artificially imposed financial ceiling is strong. So, you rationalise the situation and blame yourself for being so stupid for not being able to understand such a simple business concept. And after recharging you credit card, you begin your search once more for an even simpler online business idea. Again, you find an idea that you think might work and you become excited by the possibility of financial freedom once more. But again as soon as you download the product to your computer, it's clear that it is more of the same stuff that didn't work the last time.

Now, if you are clever (and I obviously wasn't), it is at this point that the penny should begin to drop and you say "hold on a minute there must be a better way". Unfortunately, if you were like me, you will continue to search for that illusive perfect business concept and continue to spend until you are deep in the proverbial financial mire.

You see, what I didn't grasp for a little while was that most, if not ALL the offerings I looked into, their sale copy didn't actually tell you what they were selling. They told you that their product was the best thing since slice bread; they told you that their system was so easy a 12 year old could do it and they told you that the price of the product was such a bargain you would be an idiot not to snap it up NOW. It was only after you had parted with your cash that you discover that either the product was based on something you have already bought or that the technique demanded a level of skill which you had not yet acquired.

Now, having spent your life savings and maxed out your credit card, the good news is that you would have learnt some very valuable lessons from each of your failed attempts at setting up your internet business. Eventually, it does dawns on you that there is more to this internet business than what some of the gurus are letting on. And in truth, unless you have lots of money to burn, you have got to find someone who will be prepared to teach you how to do this thing properly and for it not to cost you a fortune in the process.

It is at this point that I evolved from being a would-be entrepreneur to an apprentice entrepreneur. My search now was about finding out how I can learn to do what I needed to do to make a success of an online business - not just looking for the next money making idea. There are a number of companies out there who have developed a system where individuals like me can begin to develop a web based home business that allows individuals to 'Earn While They Learn'. This is a system where you can invest in your own web based business and be taken step by step at your own pace to not only learn, but more importantly APPLY proven strategies to generate additional income in your spare-time. The programme supports you in mastering ALL the areas necessary to maintain a successful online business. And also provide you with business coaches who will help you solve specific problems pertaining to your business as it develops.

This type of programme was a god sent to someone like me, instead of flittering around from scheme to scheme not knowing fully what to do with any of them. And with focused attention being one of the prerequisites of good business practices, I could now concentrate ALL my efforts in one area - in a business that would generate an income in proportion to my ability to learn and apply what was taught to me, from people who were already doing it.

The big pay-off from all of this is that the knowledge that I gain from the programme can now be used to build a business empire of any size on the internet if I so chose - and that's exciting.
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Profit From My Mistake - Learn While You Earn
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 10:15:42 PM »
'An enormous amount of money is wasted each year'. oh, yea, this can happen to many inexperienced small time businessmen

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Profit From My Mistake - Learn While You Earn
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 03:38:18 PM »
sana maging ok naman ang business ni bbylai at mayen