Louis Vuitton

• 156 replies

lamay

• View Profile
Louis Vuitton
« on: April 13, 2008, 09:33:31 AM »
Louis Vuitton Malletier, or sometimes shortened to LV, is a French luxury fashion and leather goods brand and company, one of the main divisions of LVMH headquartered in Paris, France. Known especially for bags and trunks, the company collaborates with prominent figures for marketing and design (most noted, Gisele Bündchen, supermodel, & Marc Jacobs, fashion designer). Internationally renowned and highly regarded for name recognition in the fashion world, as a result LV has become one of the most counterfeited contemporary luxury brands known.

LV is also one of the oldest fashion houses in the world, having started around 1850s. It sells its products strictly through its own retail stores and online (as an effort against counterfeit). It primarily competes with Versace, Gucci, Fendi, Chanel, Prada and similar luxury fashion brands.

The Louis Vuitton company carefully cultivates a celebrity following and has used famous models and actresses in its marketing campaigns. Breaking from their usual traditions of employing supermodels and celebrities to advertise their products, on August 2, 2007, the company announced that the former USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev would appear in an ad campaign along with Steffi Graf, Andre Agassi, and Catherine Deneuve.

The company commonly uses print ads in magazines and billboards in cosmopolitan cities. It previously relied on selected press for its advertising campaigns (frequently involving prestigious stars like Steffi Graf, Andre Agassi, Gisele Bündchen and Catherine Deneuve) shot by Annie Leibovitz. However, Antoine Arnault, director of the communication department, has recently decided to enter the world of television and cinema: The commercial (90 seconds) is exploring the theme "Where will life take you?" and is translated into 13 different languages. This is the first Vuitton commercial ad ever and was directed by renowned French director Bruno Aveillan.

Louis Vuitton sunglasses are some of the most stylish, exotic, exclusive, and expensive sunglasses around.The genuine articles are available at very posh boutiques - just back up the Brinks truck and buy a pair! But if you're into sunglasses discounts, wholesale pricing, and Luis Vuitton Sunglasses you haven't experienced the quality and value of a replica, you've come to the right place.

Louis Vuitton began manufacturing trunks in Paris in 1854, and the company he started went on to become one of the world's most famous makers of luxury goods, known especially for its designer luggage pattern, the "LV" beige-on-chestnut monogram shown above.

Vuitton's high-quality travelling trunks were such a hit that he had to expand his factory within a few years, relocating to Asniéres in 1860. The Vuitton line went on to gain international recognition, thanks in part to a bronze medal at the 1867 World's Fair and a gold medal at the 1889 World's Fair, both held in Paris.

Louis Vuitton Inspired Sunglasses Upon Louis' death in 1892, his son Georges took the company to new heights, developing what is recognized as the first "designer label" on a product. Vuitton's luggage company has since become a world leader in luxury consumer goods, with products that include sunglasses, handbags, travel books, perfume, distilled spirits and designer clothing.
Louis Vuitton Replica Vuitton's sunglasses are at once ecletic, dynamic, bold, elegant, outrageous, and hip. Wear a pair and you're part of the 'in' crowd.
shake it all off and just have fun!

Re: Louis Vuitton
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »
i have a new LV bag now, LOL

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:02:25 PM by Beyonce »

dj paparazzi

• play by request..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »
Racquel is so happy with her LV bag

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:07:22 PM by Beyonce »
a very reliable source of current events here in bohol.. and watch out!

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 08:35:30 PM »
where are you going mikey?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:07:52 PM by Beyonce »

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 09:32:37 PM »
i can not see the Louis Vuitton Bags
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:08:56 PM by Beyonce »

faye

• bohol's pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »

i'm happy to have this bag
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:09:40 PM by Beyonce »
the best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it ever!

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »
maybe those are expensive bags faye
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:10:18 PM by Beyonce »

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 10:46:33 PM »
diko makita kaya di ko alam yan?ako sana magbibigay kaso di ko makita. ;D

mabibigyan mo kaya ako michael kahit lang ang kapalit?
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »
mabibigyan mo kaya ako michael kahit lang ang kapalit?

oo namn ikaw pa!

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »
confident
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com