Stop the China Invasion of the Philippines - Join The Global Rally 7-24-13

• 26 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Shared by Adrian Lecaros

Join us on July 24, 2013 for the Global Protest to Stop the China Invasion of the Philippines at the front of the China Consulate at 443 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020 from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.

Three Chinese naval ships from Sansha have surrounded Ayungin Reef since May 8 and Major Gen. Zhang Zhaozhong of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has openly announced on Beijing TV China’s plans to set up a blockade to prevent the Philippine marines stationed at Ayungin Reef from receiving fresh supplies.

Ayungin Reef is the gateway to the Recto Bank, I explained, and Recto Bank, which is only 85 nautical miles from Palawan, may contain as much as 213 billion barrels of oil and 2 quadrillion cubic feet of natural gas, according to the US Energy Information Agency (EIA). The future of the Philippines is in Recto Bank: “Our soil, our oil.”
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:20:41 PM by OMG! »

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
is this for real?
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
is this for real?

that will happen very soon bro if we don't take actions though China is a powerhouse country against The Philippines

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Not a comforting thought as all! :-\
Reason a US marine contingent is stationed in Darwin. To show US will protect Australia from its northern neighbours.
Will big brother US do something similar to the Philippines? ???

Power play tactics. A decoy. Can't do it near Australia because of US presence. So, show might on "soft targets". But, believe, real target is Australia. Have more power for dictating prices of resources, foreign labour preferences, buying mining lands, ..... list goes on and on.
Whatever reserve the Philippines has, is merely a pittance when compared with Australia’s enormous deposit. :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:50:16 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
I hope Australia is an Ally

j

juan

• View Profile
I hope Australia is an Ally
Aussies don’t have problems with Filipinos. For foreign workers, believe would prefer them to Chinese. Or, for that matter, any other Asian nationality.
While in Koolan Island, trend for many male singles to go to Subic Bay or Angeles City (Clark Air Base was still existing) during vacations. Some got married to locals and open night clubs. Trend’s still on now.

Like that Aussie from Darwin bumped into the other day. Said, "Oh, Filipino! Many Filipinos in Darwin. Never been to Philippines. Love to go there".

Kina-ya na nato. Eager to mingle with them. Colonial mentality.

As such, Filipinos will have more chances in getting mining jobs here. :) ;)

World Class Filipino came to existence because of the solid belief of the people behind this project on its subject … the Filipino and most especially because God has allowed this to happen.
We are first hand witnesses on how competent Filipinos are in any trade or profession, in any country and against any nationality as most of us are currently occupying job positions which could have been easily occupied by another race had we not been capable.
The idea of setting up this website first came up at a time when we were always being asked by foreign employers if we know of a Filipino who would like to work with them.  When asked why they prefer Filipinos… they site Filipino qualities such as the following: honest, loyal, friendly, fun-loving, honors commitments, good communicator, hardworking, creative and among others.   If you just happen to have the privilege of hearing these adjectives from people other than your “kababayan”… you would probably ask yourself why these people believe in us and why can't we?  Why other nationalities are appreciating us while we ourselves, at times, are still downgrading our capacities?
As Filipinos working abroad, we believe we are representatives of our country.  Our performances today will have a direct effect on others who will choose to follow this route and to the image of Filipinos in general.  That's why we are always asking God for guidance at work and in everything we do.  That we may continue to do His will for His greater glory and thereby preserve the legacy of the Filipinos who came before us. In relation to this, please allow us to use this space to salute them.  They made lasting impressions internationally which practically paved the way and have opened up windows of opportunities for millions of Filipinos.
And lastly, we believe that everything we have, were just given.  Our strength, beauty, intelligence… everything.  We should therefore not be boastful and proud.  Instead, we should be thankful to the one who made you and me and share these gifts to everyone.   We may be small as people, we may be under-developed as a country and we are not perfect. But we are perfectly us… just the way God had designed us to be.

Love.  Care.  Share.
Love God above all.  Care for others.  Share ourselves.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 10:02:05 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
fight fight fight for what is right!

j

juan

• View Profile
Now, looking at the other side of the coin, .....

RACISM. My daughter was born and raised here. Certainly more talented and educated than many of those dickhead parliament members. Should she, of Asian ethnic origin, enter into politics, what are her chances of winning a parliament seat, let alone become an Australian PM? ???

When Ms. Julia Gilliard was still PM, she went to China a few times to tighten business partnership. On the one hand she was trying to improve relationship with China. Yet, on the other hand, back home, she was stirring the racist sentiment of the the predominantly white Australian population.

And Obama, himself a non-white, while maintaining a marine contingent in Darwin supposedly as a symbol that he'll protect Australia from invasion from up north, apparently :-\ is turning a blind eye on Australia's racism issue.

Considering this angle, China's power play tactic is a healthy sign. Brings worldwide attention on racism that's still plaguing Australia.

Don't think China will invade Philippines. Its naval contingent's been there since May 8. Earlier, North Korea declared war on South Korea. Possibly, coaxed by China. But Obama simply played it down. One reason for Ms. Gilliard's China visits was to discuss North Korea matter. Not surprised if following directives from Obama.

But what was the deal? One possible scenario was get rid of Ms. Gilliard. Pulling that racist stunt has earned her China's disfavour. Don't think Obama likes it either. Oh, yes, Uncle Sam is behind the scene. He has vested interest in keeping Australia a democratic country.

Believe main reason she's ousted. Replaced by Kevin. Turning the tide. Latest poll opinion shows Kevin leads as preferred pm. Even women prefer Kevin to Tony. Hope someone here won't be jealous. Hehe ;)

Kevin speaks Mandarin. His son-in-law is a HK-born Chinese immigrant. Business-wise, always best to have someone who can speak to customers in their own language. But will he be the best man on the helm for the 'Asian Century'? Time will tell.

The invasion rumour is overblown. Not worth it. Philippine reserve is a pittance. China is more interested in Australia's enormous deposit. China has never been known to invade another country. :) ;)

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
that will happen very soon bro if we don't take actions though China is a powerhouse country against The Philippines

US will help us ..
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

j

juan

• View Profile
US will help us ..
Believe, indirectly, via Australia. When North Korea declared war on South Korea, possibly, coaxed by China, Obama simply played it down.
One reason for Ms. Gilliard's China visits was to discuss North Korea matter. Not surprised if following directives from Obama.
Kailangan puk2Xin ang Australia. The real issue is racism. We, Aussies of Asian ethnic origin, don't like to be treated as 2nd class Aussies!
Similarly, a prospective Asian migrant must be treated on equal footing as any other prospective migrant. :) ;)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:23:55 AM by juan »