• 37 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Philippines USA 2013 Delegates at Bamboo Bistro Photo Shoot
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2013, 05:44:28 PM »
ooops. at least, u realized ..
Yep. This is a derivative of piranha women.

The moral is,
"beware of piranha women!!!!!"

Another derivative is, say, you have an Australian mining job. Bsag toilet cleaner ra pero $70K annual salary. In one week-off in the Philippines, met a girl, sweet 16 and fresh from hi-sch. As sweet as can be. Sweeter than the honeycomb. :-* ;)
Keen on putting your money into best use, enrol her in UP engineering. Then, while reviewing for board exam, she met me -- an Aussie. In your next week-off, "It's bye, bye time, RJ. Ok, for old times' sake, I'll suck your #### one more time. But that's it". One for road, so to speak. ;D ;)

Happened to me while still in Manila. Supported 2 student nurses (different times) in last sem -- the most expensive sem. After leaving for USA, one got married to a puti; the other, a GC holder. :'( ;)

Hello all,

My wife and I have just seperated after 2 years marriage. Prior to this she was living and working overseas on cruise ships (she is filipino national) and we had a relationship in 2002 for 6 months on ship then she flew to australia each year for about a month at a time. overall prior to february 2008 when she arrived she had been in australia for a total of about 100 odd days in the 5 years. She arrived february 2008 and we married june 2008 and had our daughter march this year. She has just satisfied the 2 year residency but has not received confirmation of her being a resident. Basically I have discovered hundreds of emails to another guy she has been seeing all this time as well prior to her coming to aus and maybe a couple of other fellows as well.

She has contributed nothing prior to marriage to the asset base and since marriage she has earnt about 60000 dollars and sent 10000 of this back home.

For obvious reasons now she did not want to sign a Pre Nup as we have 4 houses all in my name all bought prior to her settling in australia but since we started going out in 2002. I managed to get her to sign a Binding Financial Agreement last month which gives her the proceeds of the sale of 2 houses maybe 100000 or so.

Enough of the money - dont really care.........

My beautiful daughter...........after 12 weeks old my wife went back to work I flew her sisters out to help with the baby and the baby was on formula and the mother breast fed at night sporadically. When my daughter was 4 months old I discovered the emails and sent the sisters packing and have been looking after my daughter each day with the wife still present but at work and the baby on the bottle and again the wife feeding her from the boob at night. This has been the case for two months me at home on holidays looking after her care

She has just moved out as I have had to get a Aus Fed Police alert on my daughter as she is a flight risk. That upset my wife as she wants to take her home but she had threatened me with not returning. I had no other option. We also have court booked for early October due to the nature of the alert. She has as i said moved out and feeding from the boob now I am sure to establish her as primary carer. She is still dropping the baby off to me when she is working as it saves her on childcare. I will have her until mid september at this stage.

What are my chances of having my daughter one week on and one week off? Has anyone had a win like that.

We are also going to mediation but she is sticking to her guns and saying when I am back at work I can only see her once a week on my day off.

There are no Stay-away orders YET. i am sure they will come. I have provided a beautiful home and future for my family but now it is all up in the air.

Not meant to offend the Pinay. Otherwise, I won't be looking for a Pinay wife. Just want to show that not all apples in that basket are good ones. There's a few rotten ones. So to speak. :) ;)

Know what Dr. Amalayer's gonna say. That me is badmouthing Filipino women. Hehe :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 01:00:39 AM »
ooops. at least, u realized ..
Just a piece of advice. Albeit the risk involved, get a much younger girl for a wife. Like Boom. Ayaog padala sa mga biay2X. You only live once. And life is too short. You owe it to yourself to give yourself the best of what life has to offer. Hehe  :) ;)

For myself, gonna get one who's even much younger. ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 06:36:44 AM »
my gut feel tells me she's the one unless she flubs the Q & A which is highly unlikely

i hope so, but even if she's really a good english conversationalist but she's nervous during sideline interviews

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »
i hope so, but even if she's really a good english conversationalist but she's nervous during sideline interviews

is it normal?
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2013, 08:52:53 AM »
is it normal?
needs practice totally

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 05:33:28 PM »
indeed. to be a pro.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 11:17:24 AM »
I am so excited to watch the "Talent Competition" of the Miss Philippines USA 2013 Candidates tonight! Please No baton throwing with fire, mababa lang ang ceiling ng Bamboo Bistro! hehehe

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2013, 02:26:18 AM »
gusto ko ung swim wear competition