Stick to the Plan! "NO TF, NO LD!

• 78 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Stick to the Plan! "NO TF, NO LD!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 12:52:56 AM »
Di ka kc cguro nagsabi na may bayad per hour mo...
Sabagay,murag ulaw pero initiative na nila yon oist!
alam na nila yun oi at sa mga members na kasali sa board meeting nila

sweets

• Global Moderator
  • "pepsi lover"
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 01:24:35 AM »

alam na nila yun oi at sa mga members na kasali sa board meeting nila

Hala nuh dili unta mag ingun.ana... Tama lang ginawa mo kay mag second time around ang taga guindulman kaya

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk - now Free

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 01:30:38 AM »
Hala nuh dili unta mag ingun.ana... Tama lang ginawa mo kay mag second time around ang taga guindulman kaya

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk - now Free
it's about time na, mi distancia nako sa Hunks pod kay naa na man koy Kevin :(

sweets

• Global Moderator
  • "pepsi lover"
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 01:45:57 AM »
it's about time na, mi distancia nako sa Hunks pod kay naa na man koy Kevin :(

O yeah maki stick to kuya kevs ka kaya hehehe

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »
O yeah maki stick to kuya kevs ka kaya hehehe
ang bait nya talaga kagabi

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »
These days my schedule is just crazy and to think we only have 2 days off and luckily for me, it falls on a weekend! I have offers to lead line dancing on Saturdays and Sundays but if you guys did not book for me in advance, sorry i can not be there, there are no free services these days and where there is a payment, then i would prioritze to go to that event. As my motto these days, 'NO TF, NO LD' or No Talent Fee means No line Dancing'! i hope y'all understand and See y'all soon!

Doesn't worry me! Prefer one-on-one nude dirty dancing with a wet&wild&young&lovely Rino Kamiya. :D ;)
Guarantee she'll have no regret. Won't be complaining, "Give it up, wilted old man! No use humpin' on me". What with a 3rd kidney to supercharge my sexual energy! But she's gotta be able to withstand my turbo-thrust. :D ;)

Yep. Tony Abbott had landslide victory. Was watching election with 3 o/s coed mentees in their rented unit last night. Then, took a bus to the gay&lesbian district. Like there 'coz present excellent strip shows.
Was really spectacular! To celebrate Abbott's win. Like him 'coz awesome sex appeal, so they say. Hehe. ;) Not to keen with Rudd 'coz ex- Catholic priest or seminarian. Might have negative impact on fight for same sex marriage.

You guess it right! There was a nude ld. Audience were invited to join. But we just watched. 8)
Last part was a white petite lass doing bj&rj on 3 blokes -- a white, a black and an Asian. Culminating with the huge black with an XXL one humpin' on her. And the other 2 creampieing her face.

Oh, what a night! :) ;)

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 07:50:33 PM »
Doesn't worry me! Prefer one-on-one nude dirty dancing with a wet&wild&young&lovely Rino Kamiya. :D ;)
Guarantee she'll have no regret. Won't be complaining, "Give it up, wilted old man! No use humpin' on me". What with a 3rd kidney to supercharge my sexual energy! But she's gotta be able to withstand my turbo-thrust. :D ;)

Yep. Tony Abbott had landslide victory. Was watching election with 3 o/s coed mentees in their rented unit last night. Then, took a bus to the gay&lesbian district. Like there 'coz present excellent strip shows.
Was really spectacular! To celebrate Abbott's win. Like him 'coz awesome sex appeal, so they say. Hehe. ;) Not to keen with Rudd 'coz ex- Catholic priest or seminarian. Might have negative impact on fight for same sex marriage.

You guess it right! There was a nude ld. Audience were invited to join. But we just watched. 8)
Last part was a white petite lass doing bj&rj on 3 blokes -- a white, a black and an Asian. Culminating with the huge black with an XXL one humpin' on her. And the other 2 creampieing her face.

Oh, what a night! :) ;)

sounds hot!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2013, 08:08:21 PM »
sounds hot!
Yeah, was unusually warm last night for this time of year. Said been the hottest winter since many years. Climate change(?).
But was comfortably cool inside the clubhouse.

Ohhhh! Spring! :)

"Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes. (Carl Friedrich Gauss)"
 :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2013, 08:37:16 PM »
Yeah, was unusually warm last night for this time of year. Said been the hottest winter since many years. Climate change(?).
But was comfortably cool inside the clubhouse.

Ohhhh! Spring! :)

"Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes. (Carl Friedrich Gauss)"
 :) ;)
same here in Southern California

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2013, 09:47:15 PM »
same here in Southern California
??? Thought it's autumn there, now. Don't remember deciduous trees in Southern California, though. :) ;)