Ang hirap pag nasa abroad ka!

• 54 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Ang hirap pag nasa abroad ka!
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2015, 07:47:31 PM »

Wa bai naghisgot nimo, "Kanang imong utang namo, di na kabayran og sapi! Kai kon di pa tungod namo, di ka maka-abroad"! Why? Kai sla mai nag-match ninyong duha.  :D ;)

Actually, nahitabo na nako dinhi sa site. Unfortunately, it wasn't successful. Kai ang gusto nako young grass. :-* Pero ang ilang i-match nako losyang. ;D Aggressive pa kaau. >:( Martilyuhun Ko. Huhuhu. :'( :'( :'(

Skipper knows the details. :) ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 07:47:59 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2015, 08:39:16 PM »
Wa bai naghisgot nimo, "Kanang imong utang namo, di na kabayran og sapi! Kai kon di pa tungod namo, di ka maka-abroad"! Why? Kai sla mai nag-match ninyong duha.  :D ;)

Actually, nahitabo na nako dinhi sa site. Unfortunately, it wasn't successful. Kai ang gusto nako young grass. :-* Pero ang ilang i-match nako losyang. ;D Aggressive pa kaau. >:( Martilyuhun Ko. Huhuhu. :'( :'( :'(

Skipper knows the details. :) ;)
walay nisulti nahu nga tungod nila naka abroad ko.... kay ako naka abroad wala  koy  tawong g samok  only me and my employer here in Seattle bfor. .. kaya do nila daotan  kay naningkamot  ko ug  ahu para maka gawas ni wala  ngay  nakabalo ni abroad  nakuh  gawas  sa  ahu parents
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 09:19:01 PM »
walay nisulti nahu nga tungod nila naka abroad ko.... kay ako naka abroad wala  koy  tawong g samok  only me and my employer here in Seattle bfor. .. kaya do nila daotan  kay naningkamot  ko ug  ahu para maka gawas ni wala  ngay  nakabalo ni abroad  nakuh  gawas  sa  ahu parents

That's why me is encouraging kababayans back home to do the same. Maninguha sa ilang kaugalingon. This site is inundated with tips on how to secure jobs in Australia. The rest is up to them.

Also telling them to forget USA. Kc wala ng pag-asa. Your Uncle Sam's bankrupt. ;D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »
:D:D
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2015, 09:15:18 AM »
be open minded mo dire ha

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2015, 10:48:30 AM »

??? Unsa mai imong nakaon, Choi? :-\

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2015, 04:52:27 PM »
ako may pag-asa pa pareng Juan?
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2015, 07:20:13 PM »
basta iopen lang kung unsa ang dapat iopen wardz

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2015, 08:07:25 PM »
ako may pag-asa pa pareng Juan?
Na naman!!!!! Ask them! >:( >:( >:(

Networking: 4 grassroots tips for making contact
Posted: 16/01/2015 5:00:00 AM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Diversity, Job-seekers, Mining, Career-resources

As a jobseeker with little industry contact, hearing the phrase ‘it is not what you know, it is who you know’ can seem redundant and even disparaging. Contrary to popular belief, building strong industry networks is not about having friends in high places, but rather surrounding yourself with the right people and knowledge required to give you the best chance of securing a new job.

Here are four simple tips on how to use networking to build your industry knowledge, expertise and most importantly, your presence in the job market.

1. Ask friends and family
The rule of six degrees of separation means you almost definitely know someone who knows someone who is looking for a new employee. Remember, the candidate who comes personally recommended is usually the most outstanding.Hold no bars in asking around. Even if your peers don’t know of any jobs, they might know of the right Human Resources contacts.

2. Get to know the job
Reading the job advertisement is one thing, but reading about the job is another. By learning about the role you are applying for, you are doing yourself two favours. Not only will you be qualifying yourself to better answer questions during the interview process, but you may also wind up on the trail of experienced people with valuable advice, or even the industry connections you need.

3. Get to know the industry
Learning about the industry and the company in which you want to work is another favour you should afford yourself. The company website is a great place to start, but LinkedIn offers a wealth of up-to-date movements in the industry sphere where new developments, news and job opportunities are posted. Being an active participant in those conversations can get your name on the plate and give you the boost you need, but make sure you read our tips here on how to get it right.

4. Go where the industry goes
Employers attend job fairs and so should you, but do your best to take advantage of the opportunity they are giving you. When you take a pamphlet, stop and chat to the representatives. Ask their names, what their role is and if they like working for the company. In an exhibition filled with pamphlet-collectors, the small talker will be the one that stands out.

What have you done to extend your network?
Please tell us in the comments section below.
•   If you’re looking for document control jobs, check out the Mining Oil and Gas Jobs website.
•   Are you receiving our blogs by email?
- See more at: http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/our-blog/june-2013/networking--4-grassroots-tips-for-making-contact.aspx#sthash.SZ6qfQGy.dpuf

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2015, 06:33:56 PM »
Keep fingers crossed your comments will trigger a chain reaction!
 :) ;)
That's why me is encouraging kababayans back home to do the same. Maninguha sa ilang kaugalingon. This site is inundated with tips on how to secure jobs in Australia. The rest is up to them.

Also telling them to forget USA. Kc wala ng pag-asa. Your Uncle Sam's bankrupt. ;D

Waddya reckon, skipper, are we about to witness a chain reaction of enormous magnitude anytime soon? :-\ ::)
Will be great to have a continuous "oral intercourse" ;D with them. So, be constantly updated. :) ;)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:37:37 PM by juan »