It's amazing to see a situation in retrospect and understand exactly why it happ

• 7 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
"It's amazing to see a situation in retrospect and understand exactly why it happened...There is a reason for everything! (Unknown)" :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:18:38 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"The path of development is a journey of discovery that is clear only in retrospect, and its rarely a straight line. (Eileen Kennedy-Moore)" :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:21:13 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"It's amazing to see a situation in retrospect and understand exactly why it happened...There is a reason for everything! (Unknown)" :) ;)
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  :)
- Ecclesiastes, 3. 1
:)

j

juan

• View Profile
"It's amazing to see a situation in retrospect and understand exactly why it happened...There is a reason for everything! (Unknown)"
:) ;)

Quote from: juan on October 05, 2013, 10:21:59 AM
Came across obituary of ex-gf while still living in Manila way back when. Hehe :) ;) Reverted back to her maiden name. Must be divorced.
Recalled bitterness felt when she left me for another. Was one of those supported in her last sem of nursing study till secured her RN. When went to USA, got married to a puti not long after.

In retrospect, can't blame her. Like many, she was desperate to secure GC asap. :)

Reminded me that me, too, walked out on my first love. She can't entirely blame me. Right from the very beginning, both of us knew our love affair wasn't gonna last. We were not meant for each other. Our love was verboten.
Raised in a Chinese family, me was taught that the Filipino is an inferior race. Called Indio by the Spaniards. Marrying one was taboo.
But, oh, how much I must have hurt her when told her to walk away from me! :( :)

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  :)
- Ecclesiastes, 3. 1
"nothing happens by chance; everything's part of some Greater Design"

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
He  is the one who knows everything...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
"I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right.
You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
- Marilyn Monroe

j

juan

• View Profile
Quote from: juan on October 05, 2013, 10:21:59 AM
Came across obituary of ex-gf while still living in Manila way back when. Hehe :) ;) Reverted back to her maiden name. Must be divorced.
Recalled bitterness felt when she left me for another. Was one of those supported in her last sem of nursing study till secured her RN. When went to USA, got married to a puti not long after.

In retrospect, can't blame her. Like many, she was desperate to secure GC asap. :)

Reminded me that me, too, walked out on my first love. She can't entirely blame me. Right from the very beginning, both of us knew our love affair wasn't gonna last. We were not meant for each other. Our love was verboten.
Raised in a Chinese family, me was taught that the Filipino is an inferior race. Called Indio by the Spaniards. Marrying one was taboo.
But, oh, how much I must have hurt her when told her to walk away from me! :( :)

The life we lead is almost always not the one we want to live but the one we are forced to live in order to survive.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
this is our life...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092