Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) World's strongest storm hits Central Philippines

• 172 replies

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
kita ka sa balita brad? grabeha noh? ang Tacloban gusto na mag declare ug Martial Law kay ang mga tawo didto nangabri na ug mga establishments para lang makakuha ng mga pwede paginteresan like foods and drinks..
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

Naa na pud coming baygo. Eastern Mindanao ang 1st padulong na pud central visayas.

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/74516/pagasa-spots-new-lpa-nearing-mindanao-is-that-you-zoraida

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Last 4 Dec, Bopha claimed 1K lives. Now, Yolanda claimed 10K lives. She's heading towards Vietnam. But 600K are already evacuated away from her direction.
Something similar should have been done in the Philippines. After all, it's been warned days before hand.
But, ..... As the late Pres. Marcos said, "Para sa ika-uunlad ng bayan, disiplina ang kailangan". ::)

Simon Tisdall guardian.co.uk, Sunday 17 February 2013 16.27 GMT

Philippines is having to adapt and adjust to rapidly deteriorating climatic trends at a great cost to its economy

When super-typhoon Bopha struck without warning before dawn, flattening the walls of their home, Maria Amparo Jenobiagon, her two daughters and her grandchildren ran for their lives

The storm on 4 December was the worst ever to hit the southern Philippines: torrential rain turned New Bataan's river into a raging flood. Roads were washed away and the bridge turned into an enormous dam. Tens of thousands of coconut trees crashed down in an instant as unbelievably powerful winds struck. The banana crop was destroyed in a flash – and with it the livelihoods of hundreds of farmers.

The only safe place the family could think of was the concrete grandstand at the village sports stadium. Two months later, Jenobiagon, 36, and her three-year-old granddaughter, Mary Aieshe, are still there, living in one of the improvised tents spanning its steep concrete tiers along with hundreds of other people.

"We were terrified. All we could hear was loud crashing. We didn't know what to do. So we came here," Jenobiagon said. "Everyone ran to the health centre but houses were being swept away and the water was neck deep. Everywhere we went was full of mud and water. We went to a school but it was flooded, so we came to the stadium."

Lorenzo Balbin, the mayor of New Bataan, said the fury of the storm was far beyond the experience of anyone living in Mindanao. It would take 10 years to replace the coconut crop, he said. Some villages in Compostela Valley may be too unsafe to live in.

Bopha, known locally as Pablo, broke records as well as hearts. At its height, it produced wind speeds of 160mph, gusting to 195mph. It was the world's deadliest typhoon in 2012, killing 1,067 people, with 800 left missing. More than 6.2 million people were affected; the cost of the damage may top $1bn. As a category 5 storm (the highest), Bopha was significantly more powerful than hurricane Katrina (category 3), which hit the US in 2005, and last year's heavily publicised hurricane Sandy (category 2).

With an estimated 216,000 houses destroyed or damaged, tens of thousands of people remain displaced, presenting a challenge for the government and aid agencies.

The lack of international media coverage of Bopha may in part be explained – though not excused – by western-centric news values, and in part by the high incidence of storms in the Pacific region.

The Philippines experiences an average of 20 typhoons a year (including three super-typhoons) plus numerous incidents of flooding, drought, earthquakes and tremors and occasional volcanic eruptions, making it one of the most naturally disaster-prone countries in the world.

But more disturbing than Bopha's size was the fact that it appeared to reflect rapidly deteriorating climatic trends.
The five most devastating typhoons recorded in the Philippines have occurred since 1990, affecting 23 million people. Four of the costliest typhoons anywhere occurred in same period, according to an Oxfam report. What is more, Bopha hit an area where typhoons are all but unknown.

The inter-governmental panel on climate change says mean temperatures in the Philippines are rising by 0.14C per decade. Since the 1980s, there has been an increase in annual mean rainfall. Yet two of the severest droughts ever recorded occurred in 1991-92 and 1997-98.

Scientists are also registering steadily rising sea levels around the Philippines, and a falling water table. All this appears to increase the likelihood and incidence of extreme weather events while adversely affecting food production and yields through land erosion and degradation, analysts say.

Mary Ann Lucille Sering, head of the Philippine government's climate change commission, is in no doubt her country faces a deepening crisis that it can ill afford, financially and in human terms. Typhoon-related costs in 2009, the year the commission was created, amounted to 2.9% of GDP, she said, and have been rising each year since then.

"Extreme weather is becoming more frequent, you could even call it the new normal," Sering said. "Last year one typhoon [Bopha] hurt us very much. If this continues we are looking at a big drain on resources." Human activity-related "slow onset impacts" included over-fishing, over-dependence on certain crops, over-extraction of ground water, and an expanding population (the Philippines has about 95 million people and a median age of 23).

"Altogether this could eventually lead to disaster," Sering said. Unlike countries such as Britain, where changing weather has a marginal impact on most people's lives, climate change in the Philippines was "like a war". Opinion surveys showed that Filipinos rated global warming as a bigger threat than rising food and fuel prices, she said.

Even given this level of awareness, Bopha presented an enormous test for emergency services. Oxfam workers in Davao City, working with the UN, local NGO partners, and the government's National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC), quickly moved to the area to offer assistance. Oxfam has committed $2m in Bopha relief funds on top of its annual $4m Philippines budget. But the UN-co-ordinated Bopha Action Plan, which set an emergency funding target of $76m, has received only $27m so far.

The overall post-Bopha response has comprised three phases: immediate help, including the provision of shelter and clean water, sanitation and hygiene facilities; rebuilding and relocation; and mitigation and prevention measures.

"The first thing was to provide water bladders to the evacuation centre in New Bataan. We concentrated on providing emergency toilets and water systems," said Kevin Lee, response manager for the Humanitarian Response Consortium, a group of five local NGOs. "We had a 15-strong team from Oxfam and the HRC, digging holes and putting in plastic pipes. Next we started looking at emergency food and shelter.

"The devastation was worse than anything I have ever seen. Up to 90% of the coconut trees were just flattened. That's the local economy on the ground. And that's really difficult to fix quickly," Lee said. But his team's swift action had positive results, he added. There have been no water-borne diseases in New Bataan and no outbreak of cholera.

The consortium has now moved on to longer-term projects such as building a waste management plant, setting up markets at relocation sites, and working on disaster risk reduction programmes, so that when the next typhoon hits, local people may be better prepared.

The Lumbia resettlement project outside Cagayan de Oro, in northern Mindanao, provides an example of what can be achieved. Here, victims of tropical storm Washi, which swept through the area in 2011, killing 1,200 people and causing nearly $50m in damage, have been offered newly-built homes on land owned by the local university.

The Lumbia project's slogan is "build a community, not just homes", and it has gone down well with displaced villagers. "It's better here than before. It's more elevated, we don't have to worry about floods," said Alexie Colibano, a Lumbia resident. "Before we were living on an island in the river. Now we feel more secure."

About 15,000 Bopha victims remain in evacuation centres, including in the New Bataan stadium grandstand. In total, about 200,000 are still living with friends or relatives.

In Manila, meanwhile, Benito Ramos, the outgoing executive director of the NDRRMC, is busy planning for the next super-typhoon. "We are preparing for a national summit this month on how to prepare, including early warning, building codes, land use regulations, geo-hazard mapping, relocation and livelihoods," he said.

But the bigger issue is climate change, which posed an "existential threat" to the Philippines, Ramos said. "We are mainstreaming climate change in all government departments and policies. If we don't adapt and adjust, we all agree we are heading for disaster."

To read further, click http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/17/filipino-super-typhoon-climate-change

Rappler by Dean Antonio La Vina and Dr. Kristoffer Berse Posted on 10/20/2013 5:08 PM  | Updated 10/21/2013 1:30 PM

Rappler by Dean Antonio La Vina and Dr. Kristoffer Berse Posted on 10/20/2013 5:08 PM  | Updated 10/21/2013 1:30 PM
In the end, it is up to all Boholanos kababayans back home to own or not a new path of development, one that will keep them, their loved ones and their investments safe from the ravages of nature. – Rappler.com

Quote from: juan on October 18, 2013, 12:36:05 PM
Be proactive! Forego crab mentality! Synergize!
 :) ;)

Fatalistic attitude like “Mag-ampo na lang ta!’ will get one nowhere. As a teacher/priest in a grade school religion class said, “Even if you pray 1 million “Our Father” you won’t pass the exam. Yes, prayer helps. But it certainly is no substitute for studying”. :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Naa na pud coming baygo. Eastern Mindanao ang 1st padulong na pud central visayas.

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/74516/pagasa-spots-new-lpa-nearing-mindanao-is-that-you-zoraida

Here we go again!!!!!
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Vast Challenges for Philippines After Typhoon
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2013, 08:22:44 PM »
The New York Times By KEITH BRADSHER Published: November 10, 2013

CEBU, Philippines — Three days after one of the most powerful storms ever to buffet the Philippines, the scale of the devastation and the desperation of the survivors were slowly coming into view.

The living told stories of the dead or dying — the people swept away in a torrent of seawater, the corpses strewn among the wreckage. Photos from the hard-hit city of Tacloban showed vast stretches of land swept clean of homes, and reports emerged of people who were desperate for food and water raiding aid convoys and stripping the stores that were left standing.

As Monday dawned, it became increasingly clear that Typhoon Haiyan had ravaged cities, towns and fishing villages when it played a deadly form of hopscotch across the islands of the central Philippines on Friday. By some estimates, at least 10,000 people may have died in Tacloban alone, and with phone service out across stretches of the far-flung archipelago, it was difficult to know if the storm was as deadly in more remote areas.

Barreling across palm-fringed beaches and plowing into frail homes with a force that by some estimates approached that of a tornado, Haiyan delivered a crippling blow to this country’s midsection. The culprit increasingly appeared to be a storm surge that was driven by those winds, which were believed to be among the strongest ever recorded in the Philippines, lifting a wall of water onto the land as they struck. By some accounts, the winds reached 190 miles an hour.

As aid crews struggled to reach ravaged areas, the storm appeared to lay bare some of the perennial woes of the Philippines. The country’s roads and airports, long starved of money by corrupt and incompetent governments, are some of the worst in Southeast Asia and often make traveling long distances a trial. On Monday, clogged with debris from splintered buildings and shattered trees, the roads in the storm’s path were worse, slowing rescue teams.

Richard Gordon, the chairman of the Philippines Red Cross, said that a Red Cross aid convoy to Tacloban had to turn back on Sunday after it stopped at a collapsed bridge and was nearly hijacked by a crowd of hungry people. “There is very little food going in, and what food there was, was captured” by the crowd, Mr. Gordon said in a telephone interview on Monday morning.

The storm posed new challenges for President Benigno S. Aquino III, who just two months ago struggled to wrest back a major city in the south from insurgents. Mr. Aquino has won plaudits at home and abroad for his fight against corruption during his three and a half years in office, leading to increased foreign investment and an impressive growth rate. But he must still contend with Muslim separatists in the south and with provinces that have long been the fiefdoms of regional strongmen, resistant to government control.

Now add to that list a storm that looks to be one of the country’s worst natural disasters, at a time when emergency funds have been depleted by a series of other calamities, most notably an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.2 that struck the middle of the country four weeks ago. On Monday, after the reports of widespread raiding of stores and robberies and rising fears of a breakdown of law and order, the government said it was flying more police to the central Philippines.

Although deadly storms are not unusual in the Philippines, Typhoon Haiyan appears to stand apart, both in the ferocity of its winds, which some described as sounding like a freight train, and in its type of destruction. Most deaths from typhoons in the Philippines are caused by mudslides and river flooding from heavy rains.

So when Haiyan sped across the islands on Friday, some officials and weather experts in the Philippines thought they had witnessed something of a miracle. The storm that lit up social media for days with dire warnings was thought to have mostly spared the islands because it did not linger long enough to dump a deluge of rain.

What they did not factor into their hopeful assessments was a storm surge that some reports said reached 13 feet in Tacloban, and which left a trail of destruction that in some ways mirrored the aftermath of tsunamis. One photo of a merchant ship left stranded on land resembled images from Japan in 2011, when an earthquake flung a wall of water onto its northeastern shore.

While it was unclear if the power of the storm was tied to climate change, the surge may serve as another reminder to low-lying cities of the need to prepare for the worst.

President Aquino had urged residents to leave low-lying areas, but he did not order an evacuation. On Sunday, he toured some stricken areas and declared a “state of calamity,” a first step in the release of emergency money from the government.
As the president arrived in Tacloban to meet with victims of the storm and to coordinate rescue and cleanup efforts, his defense secretary, Voltaire Gazmin, described the chaos in the city of 220,000.

“There is no power, no water, nothing,” Mr. Gazmin said. “People are desperate.”

Lynette Lim, a spokeswoman for Save the Children, weathered the storm in a local government office in Tacloban before leaving the city on a military aircraft Sunday morning. She said that even schools, gymnasiums and other sites that the local government had designated as evacuation centers had failed to hold up against the powerful winds.

“The roofs had been ripped off, the windows had shattered, and sometimes the ceilings had caved in,” Ms. Lim said in a telephone interview from Manila.

Poor neighborhoods fared especially badly, with virtually no structures left standing except a few government buildings. With no police officers in sight on Sunday morning, Ms. Lim said, people had begun grabbing food and other items off pharmacy and grocery store shelves.

Video from Tacloban on ABS-CBN television showed scores of people entering stores and stuffing suitcases and bags with clothing and housewares. One photo showed a man holding a gun protecting his store.

News reports from Tacloban told of how officials were unable to get an accurate death count because law enforcement and government personnel could not be found after the storm. Tacloban’s mayor, Alfred S. Romualdez, was reported to have been “holding on to his roof” before being rescued, according to the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

By Monday, the weakened typhoon had made landfall in Vietnam, according to the Hong Kong Observatory, but it was too early to assess the damage.

International aid agencies and foreign governments sent emergency teams to the Philippines. At the request of the Philippine government, the United States defense secretary, Chuck Hagel, ordered the deployment of ships and aircraft to bring emergency supplies and help in the search-and-rescue efforts, the Defense Department said. The United States Embassy in Manila made $100,000 immediately available for health and sanitation efforts, according to its Twitter feed.

President Obama issued a statement on Sunday that said he expected “the incredible resiliency of the Philippine people” to help the country, an American ally, through the trauma. He said the United States government also stood ready to assist the government’s relief and recovery efforts.

On Sunday, about 90 American Marines and sailors based in Okinawa, Japan, landed in the Philippines as part of an advance team assessing the disaster to determine what the Pentagon might need to help in relief efforts.

According to Colonel Brad Bartlet, a Marine spokesman, the team has made requests for C-130 cargo airplanes, MV-22 Osprey helicopters and other aircraft to participate in search and recovery at sea. The Navy has also sent two P-3 Orion surveillance planes, which are often used during natural disasters to patrol the seas looking for survivors stranded in ships and boats.

Mar Roxas, the Philippine interior minister, said that while relief supplies were beginning to reach the Tacloban airport, they could go no farther because debris was blocking the roads in the area.

“The entire airport was under water up to roof level,” Mr. Roxas said, according to The Philippine Daily Inquirer. Speaking to reporters in Tacloban, he added, “The devastation here is absolute.”

Robert S. Zeigler, the director general of the International Rice Research Institute in Los Baños, Philippines, said he was concerned that the damage reports seemed to be mainly from Tacloban, where aid has so far been concentrated, and not from the many fishing communities that line the coast.

“The coastal areas can be quite vulnerable — in many cases, you have fishing communities right up to the shoreline, and they can be wiped out” by a powerful storm surge, he said. “The disturbing reports are the lack of reports, and the areas that are cut off could be quite severely hit.”

Residents of Cebu, one of the country’s largest cities, said many roads to the north of Cebu Island were still closed after towns there suffered heavy damage, although the city was spared the brunt of the storm.

“It was very loud, like a train,” said Ranulfo L. Manatad, a night watchman at a street market in Mandaue City, on the northern outskirts of Cebu.

In Mabolo, another town on the city’s northern flank, the winds toppled a locally famous tree with a trunk roughly a yard in diameter. The tree had withstood every typhoon for more than a century.

Across Cebu province, 43 people were killed, 111 were injured and five are missing, said Wilson Ramos, the deputy disaster management officer for Cebu. The authorities were trying to conduct aerial surveys of the area directly hit by the storm’s center, particularly the town of Daanbantayan and Bantayan Island, Mr. Ramos said.

“We are very tired already,” he said in the province’s disaster offices. “But we hope to send relief to those affected.”

Reporting was contributed by Gerry Mullany from Hong Kong, Floyd Whaley from Iloilo, Philippines, Austin Ramzy from Cebu and Mark Mazzetti from Washington.

To view photos and watch videos, click http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/11/world/asia/philippines-typhoon.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&rref=world&hpw
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:45:06 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
'Zoraida' enters Phl; storm signals up in 7 areas
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2013, 08:42:50 PM »

By Louis Bacani (philstar.com) | Updated November 11, 2013 - 8:11am

MANILA, Philippines - Some areas have been placed under a public storm warning signal after a new tropical cyclone entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility just days after Super Typhoon Yolanda slammed into the country and devastated several provinces.

In a bulletin issued at 5 a.m. today, state weather bureau PAGASA said tropical depression "Zoraida" was last observed at 950 kilometers southeast of Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur and was just bearing maximum winds of 55 kilometers per hour near the center.

Zoraida is forecast to move northwest at 28 kph and to be at 400 kilometers southeast of Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur by Tuesday morning.

By Wednesday morning, the tropical cyclone is expected to be in the vicinity of Tagbilaran City and to be at 170 kilometers west of Coron, Palawan by Thursday morning.

Public storm warning signal no. 1 has been hoisted over Dinagat Island, Siargao Island, Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Davao del Norte, Surigao del Sur and Davao Oriental.

PAGASA said moderate to heavy (5 to 15 millimeters per hour) within the 300-kilometer diameter of the tropical depression.
The agency said sea travel is risky over the northern seaboard of northern Luzon and eastern seaboard of northern and central Luzon.

Mindanao and eastern Visayas will be cloudy with light to moderate rains and thunderstorms. The rest of Visayas will have partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rains or thunderstorms. Metro manila and the rest of Luzon will experience partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated light rains.

Moderate to strong winds blowing from the northeast will prevail over Luzon and coming from the northeast to north over Mindanao. The coastal waters throughout the archipelago will be with moderate to rough.

j

juan

• View Profile
Super Typhoon Haiyan tears Philippines apart
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2013, 09:42:22 PM »
by: Jamie Walker From: The Australian November 11, 2013 12:00AM

MORE than 10,000 people are feared dead after the fiercest typhoon ever recorded laid waste to The Philippines' east, overwhelming emergency services and leaving bodies rotting in the streets of shattered cities and towns.

Tacloban, the provincial capital of Leyte, was smashed by 315km/h winds and ocean surges that flattened homes, turned cars into "tumbleweeds" and hurled ships hundreds of metres inland, creating a putrid swamp of debris and death.

In scenes reminiscent of the lethal 2004 Boxing Day tsunami that hit the region, waves of up to 3m drowned those who had not been killed in collapsed buildings or by flying rubble.

Coconut palms were snapped like twigs.

More than 600,000 people were being evacuated from low-lying parts of Vietnam last night as Super Typhoon Haiyan charged across the South China Sea, on track to strike the northern province of Nghe An and affect the capital, Hanoi.
Nghe An has a population of three million people, and many millions more in southern China, Laos and Cambodia stand to be struck by gales and flooding rain.

The Department of Foreign Affairs said a 49-year-old Australian man was among the confirmed dead in The Philippines.
He is understood to be former Sydney Catholic priest and high-profile child-sex-abuse whistleblower Kevin Lee, who had joined his Filipina wife and mother of their newborn child after being stripped of his parish responsibilities in Sydney for marrying in secret.

The manager of Tacloban airport said the bodies of 100 people lay where they had died, while 100 more were injured, some seriously. Storm chaser John Morgerman described an "utterly ghastly" scene in the provincial centre of 220,000.
There was "widespread looting and unclaimed bodies decaying in the open", he wrote on Facebook.

"The typhoon moved fast and didn't last long . . . but it struck with terrifying ferocity."

Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop said Australia would immediately provide $390,000 worth of emergency relief for sleeping mats, blankets, mosquito nets, water containers and medical kits.

Non-government organisations such as World Vision and Oxfam are gearing up to send in teams, with estimates that 1.2 million people have been made homeless or displaced by the typhoon in The Philippines. Though weakening, it retained a powerful punch as it advanced on northern Vietnam for an expected landfall today.

When it struck The Philippines on Friday, with winds of up to 315km/h, Super Typhoon Haiyan was the world's strongest tropical cyclone since Hurricane Camille hit the US in 1969 with 305km/h winds.

It was the 25th typhoon to tear through The Philippines this year, a country that endures a seemingly never-ending pattern of tropical cyclones, earthquakes, volcano eruptions and floods.

The horrifying rise in the feared death toll came as the US pledged military support and as countless survivors across a huge swath of The Philippines went without help for a third day.

US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel said helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft and surface maritime search-and-rescue equipment were being sent, following a direct request from Manila.

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said UN humanitarian agencies would respond "rapidly" to help people in need.
Leyte provincial Governor Dominic Petilla told police there had been 10,000-plus deaths on the island, mostly by drowning and building collapse.

Between 70 per cent and 80 per cent of homes in the path of typhoon had been destroyed, he said.
Tacloban city administrator Tecson Lim warned that the death toll in the city alone "could go up to 10,000".
Witnesses told of destruction on an epic scale, with concrete slabs the only part of many homes remaining, cars flipped over and power lines destroyed.

"There are cars thrown like tumbleweeds and the streets are strewn with debris," said Sebastian Rhodes Stampa, the head of a UN disaster assessment co-ordination team, in Tacloban.

"The last time I saw something of this scale was in the aftermath of the Indian Ocean tsunami," he said, referring to the disaster eight years ago that claimed 220,000 lives.

While Leyte was believed to have been the worst-hit province, the carnage extended over a 600km stretch of islands through the central Philippines.

A few dozen other deaths had been confirmed in some of these areas, but authorities admitted they were completely overwhelmed and many communities were yet to be contacted.

Military spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Ramon Zagala said among the communities yet to be contacted was Guiuan, a fishing town of about 40,000 people on Samar island that was the first to be hit after Haiyan roared in from the Pacific Ocean.
The tourist island of Malapascua, north of Cebu, appeared to be in ruins, according to aerial photographs, with people there unaccounted for.

At least 30 people had died in Samar.

Additional reporting: Mitchell Nadin, Agencies

To view photos and watch videos, click http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/super-typhoon-haiyan-tears-philippines-apart/story-e6frg6so-1226756953316
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:48:32 PM by juan »

kita ka sa balita brad? grabeha noh? ang Tacloban gusto na mag declare ug Martial Law kay ang mga tawo didto nangabri na ug mga establishments para lang makakuha ng mga pwede paginteresan like foods and drinks..
grabe btaw bro... naunsa nman ang pilipinas dito nga sa laguna baha rin.
i have something inside me..if there's a fullmoon i'd become a monster wolf!! ehahhahhhah.. - i'm garypogs!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide

grabe btaw bro... naunsa nman ang pilipinas dito nga sa laguna baha rin.
mag ingat kayo dyaan please and please

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
ang nakapait kay giapil na kuha pati mga appliances..