« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 10:22:13 AM »
Yool laman

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Walker, Deat at 40!
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 04:57:28 PM »
In his younger days, he starred in "The Young and the Restless". Reminds me of myself while still in Manila -- young and restless. Katol kaau ang tiil. Dili jyud mahimutang hangtud naka-abroad. :) ;)

##################

The Young and the Restless patriarch Eric Braeden has fond memories of working with late movie star Paul Walker. One of The Fast and the Furious star's early acting roles found him playing Jabot Cosmetics employee Brandon Collins on the hit CBS Daytime soap.

As ruthless corporate raider Victor Newman, Braeden served as Walker's TV boss back in 1992. The soap superstar recalled his time working with Walker on local Los Angeles CBS affiliate KCAL. Here's an excerpt:

“He was just so unpretentious,” said Braeden. “An easy-going, Southern California guy. I’ve worked with quite a few young people over the years. But I had a feeling, that he would make it on the big screen.”

To watch excerpt of video, click http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/01/the-young-and-the-restless-eric-braeden-on-paul-walker-he-was-just-so-unpretentious
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 05:18:54 PM »
Thanks for the fundraiser and RIP

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 05:33:15 PM »
Don't get me wrong! Me still "young" and restless.
Got an extra kidney for turbo-thrusting.
 ;D ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:33:58 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Paul Walker, Dead at 40!
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 05:38:47 PM »
with Jessica Alba

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 01:09:30 AM »
Latest Updates in Aftermath of Paul Walker's Fatal Crash
By Taryn Ryder

New details are emerging about the tragic and sudden death of Paul Walker and his longtime friend and business partner Roger Rodas.

While investigators are trying to determine the circumstances surrounding Saturday's fatal single-car crash in the Los Angeles suburb of Santa Clarita, there are a few theories trickling out as to what could have been the cause. Did the Porsche Carrera GT malfunction? Was there another vehicle involved? Or did the driver simply lose control?

1. Speed Was a Factor

This much is clear: "speed was a factor" in the accident. That came straight from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department in a statement. According to authorities, the driver appeared to lose control of the Porsche and slammed into a tree and light standard. The posted speed limit is 45 mph; however, the street is notorious for speed freaks, prompting the sheriff's department to crack down on violators in recent years.

2. Were Paul and Roger Street Racing?

Los Angeles Sheriff's Sgt. Richard Cohen of the Santa Clarita Valley Station tells omg! that his team is looking into everything involved in the traffic collision, per department protocol in such instances.

Investigators have received eyewitness statements that the car involved was traveling alone at a high rate of speed, the sheriff's department announced Monday. No one has contacted the department to say there was a second vehicle and there is no substantiated report yet that Rodas and Walker were racing.

Cohen also confirmed that detectives are examining tire skid marks on the road near the scene of the crash to see if they might have been related to the Walker crash or indicative that the vehicle might have been doing doughnuts.

Ironically, in 2001, Walker put out a safe driving PSA encouraging "The Fast and the Furious" fans to obey traffic laws. "All the racing stunts in our film were performed in a staged environment by professionals with years of training and experience," he said. "So with that in mind, be smart, drive safe and stay legal."

3. Possible Car Malfunction

According to a TMZ report citing unnamed sources at Always Evolving — the auto shop Walker and Rodas owned where the vehicle was stored and maintained — the crash may have happened as a result of mechanical failure.

The sources cited a fluid trail, noticeable absence of skid marks until just before the point of impact, and the fact that the fire spread so quickly in the front of the car rather than in the rear where the engine is, as evidence to back up that theory.

"We are saddened to hear of this tragic accident," a rep for Porsche tells omg!. "Of course, we will cooperate fully with the authorities on any post-accident investigation."

Again, investigators are looking into all possible causes.

4. Roger Rodas Was an Experienced Driver

Rodas, a 38-year-old financial advisor, knew more about maneuvering Porsches than most. As a pro race-car driver, he made his mark while taking part for many years in the Porsche Cup Cars series, finishing second in 2012, and this year competed in 10 GTS Series races, according to the Pirelli World Challenge organization.

Aside from the posted 45-mph speed limit, there is a sign warning drivers to slow down where the accident occurred near the Always Evolving HQ. It's a road Roger drove many times before. As loved ones search for answers, many are clinging onto this fact and don't believe Roger would have just lost control of the vehicle.

5. Autopsy on Hold

Officially, authorities have not identified the victims because the bodies were burned beyond recognition in the crash (it was Walker's camp that confirmed he was a passenger in the car). The L.A. coroner's office tells omg! that it is obtaining dental records from the families and autopsies will be conducted as soon as Tuesday. By midweek, the coroner should make positive identifications and issue a preliminary death report.

6. Fans and 'Fast' Co-Stars Flock to Scene

Tyrese Gibson paid an emotional visit to the crash site, where he broke down in tears while leaving flowers for his "Fast" co-star and close friend on Sunday. He posted this heartfelt message on Instagram:

"I will keep your energy with me forever #AshesOfAnAngel fast family around the world we live you and we love you Paul is the heartbeat of this franchise and were gonna see to it that his energy and presence lives on forever #myhearthurtssobad."

Tyrese took with him debris from the accident.

Walker's on-screen love interest, Jordana Brewster, also visited the scene of the crash, but onlookers tell "omg! Insider" she didn't get out of the car.

RZA, from the band Wu-Tang Clan, just released a tribute ballad titled "Destiny Bends," to his fallen "Brick Mansions" co-star.

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
A n g e l o ga t s
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 06:39:46 AM »
Hot!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 03:07:54 AM »
sobrang hot sa pagkamatay nya

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013, 12:00:47 PM »
sobrang hot sa pagkamatay nya
grabe paka hot gyud kay nasunog diay sila. kuyog gyud diay ang impact.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2013, 01:34:51 PM »
grabe paka hot gyud kay nasunog diay sila. kuyog gyud diay ang impact.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

as in ma imagine mo lang