Rest in Peace Paul Walker

• 40 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« on: November 30, 2013, 07:30:10 PM »
Paul Walker, 40, reportedly died in a car accident in California on Saturday afternoon. The accident occurred in Santa Clarita — outside of Los Angeles — when Walker's Porsche apparently lost control and crashed into a tree, TMZ reported. The car burst into flames and exploded, TMZ reported.

Paul Walker, 40, has reportedly died in a car accident Saturday afternoon in southern California, reports TMZ.

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
Re: Rest in Peace Paul Walker
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 07:45:13 PM »
Stunned shocked I can't believe it..I'm a follower of team Paul Walker and I'm so sad to read the news...he is one of my most admired actor...huhuhu crush pa Jud nko..Naa pa ko pic collage namong duha...huhu rest in peace Paul..Brian O Cannor ..we will miss you..:'(
i'm sexy and i know it!!!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
BREAKING: 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker Dead at Age 40
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 07:48:31 PM »
Entertainment Saturday November 30, 2013 9:40 PM EST

The Fast & The Furious actor Paul Walker is dead at the age 0f 40.

The actor first rose to fame in Varsity Blues and She's All That, but it was the Fast & Furious franchise where he found his most lasting success. Ironically, Paul--who learned to do many of his own stunts for the movie--reportedly died in a car accident when the Porsche he was in hit something and then burst into flames. Another person was also in the car, but that individual has not yet been identified.

Variety has confirmed, via a source close to the actor, that Paul and a passenger were killed around 3:3o PM Pacific time in the California town of Santa Clarita. Both he and the passenger were confirmed dead at the scene.

A rep for the late star also confirmed it on Paul's Facebook fan page, writing that Paul had been the passenger in the car and a pal was driving. The friend was not named.

Paul was reportedly on his way back to LA from a charity car show raising money for Philippines typhoon relief when the accident took place. In recent years, the California-born actor had branched out into other careers in addition to acting. He was named the face of Davidoff Cool Water cologne and done modeling work. In addition, he pursued philanthropic efforts, working with the group REACH OUT Worldwide to help earthquake victims in Chile and Haiti.

Filming had recently begun on Fast & Furious 7. There's no word yet on what will happen to the movie and whether Paul's scenes will remain in it.

Paul leaves behind one daughter, Meadow, 15. The young woman reportedly moved from Hawaii to California so that she could spend more time with her dad. Our thoughts are with her and the rest of the Walker extended family.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 07:50:58 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 07:52:27 PM »
Yet another life claimed by Yolanda!
 :(
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »
RIP Paul...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 09:05:38 PM »
Rest in peace Paul

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 09:06:37 PM by acespiker »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 10:48:36 PM »
Scenes of the car crash and Paul Walker is dead at 40: 'Fast and Furious' star killed in fiery car crash.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 10:49:47 PM »
Actor Paul Walker — a self-styled adrenaline junkie best known for his role in “The Fast and the Furious” movies — was killed Saturday in a fiery single-car wreck in Southern California.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »
omG!
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »
may his co passenger who also died in the car crash rest in peace too! Paul Walker, you will always be remembered.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:55:19 AM by OMG! »