Brandon Routh

• 77 replies
Re: Brandon Routh
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »
d daw sya kakita og mga pics

mikey,pwede ba naay cam diri?habang nagpost ta?

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 09:42:10 PM »
naa kay naghubo sa iyaha day? ato ato ra ni kay basin macensor,hehehe

hahahahahaha.ampay ni Janet

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »
dakung pagbabag ni michael,ngano?

kay unsa man  daw Mikey? ;D

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 09:44:28 PM »
hahaha,basta gwapo yata mga gamay.lols

oi  dili tanan kay  gwapo man ko,nganong dako man ni akoa beh kasab-itan  ug  duha ka lubi pikas pikas. ;D ;D

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 09:53:52 PM »
kalayo oi!i adjust na inyong panan-aw bisan wa ko kakita. ;D ;D

mao baya ni imong unang gibungat na comment Michael
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 10:44:45 PM »
wa man ko kakita  gyud ana

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 12:58:08 AM »
Brandon James Routh (born October 9, 1979) is an American actor and former fashion model. He grew up in Iowa before moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, and subsequently appeared on several television series throughout the early 2000s. In 2005, he was cast as the title hero of the 2006 film Superman Returns.

Routh, the third of four children, was born in Des Moines, Iowa to Katie, a teacher, and Ron Routh, a carpenter; both of his parents play music in their spare time and his sister, Sara Routh, is a singer. Routh's family, which is Methodist, has German, French, English, and Native American ancestry. Routh grew up in Norwalk, Iowa, which is located approximately 100 miles (160 km) south of Woolstock, the hometown of George Reeves, the second actor to play Superman.

In 1999, Routh left the University and moved to New York City and then Los Angeles, where he pursued a full-time acting career, first appearing as an extra in Christina Aguilera's music video for "What a Girl Wants".[4] He was cast in his first major role in 1999, in an episode of the short-lived ABC television series, Odd Man Out. In 2000, he had a four-episode role on the third season of MTV's nighttime soap opera, Undressed. Routh subsequently appeared on the WB's Gilmore Girls (in a February 2001 episode, "Concert Interupptus", playing an attendee of a Bangles concert), and earned steady work on the soap opera One Life to Live, playing Seth Anderson from May 23, 2001 until April 17, 2002.

Current Projects

After the release of Superman Returns, Routh signed on to play CIA agent John Clark in Without Remorse under the direction of John Singleton with a screenplay by Stuart Beattie. Routh would be the 3rd actor to portray the character after Willem Dafoe and Liev Schreiber. The film was intended for a late-2007/early-2008 release. However, Paramount Pictures recently put the film into turnaround. Routh's future participation on the project is unknown.

sana naging ako rin sya
"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 01:05:48 AM »
sana

lols

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 01:09:16 AM »

tsk tsk tsk that's me!