Xolo Q800 X-Edition is worth buying for 3G network

• 0 replies
i

infocera

• View Profile
Xolo Q800 X-Edition is worth buying for 3G network
« on: December 31, 2013, 07:47:20 AM »
I am planning to buy Xolo Q800 X-Edition smartphone and have got full details of this smartphone including features and price which I have mentioned below. Please share your views if I shall buy this this smartphone in India.
The updates with all the new mobile releases bombard us daily but every once in a while a handset stands out from the crowd and it catches our attention and Xolo Q800 X-Edition price in India at Rs. 9850 is such a handset that is worth mentioning. Xolo Q800 X-Edition price in India cannot be easily afforded by most of the Indian buyers as it comes at Rs. 9850 and it brings a great load of amazing features. Xolo Q800 X-Edition is a 3G, dual-SIM card, dual stand-by and dual band tablet phone.

Xolo Q800 X-Edition review runs through all of its exceptionally fascinating features including its great entertaining options.  The user can enjoy on it a huge list of games that can be enjoyed in HD quality and keeping in mind that the user can constantly download new games from the Google Play Store then you have in your hands an excellent quality gaming console. Xolo Q800 X-Edition equipped with all its 3G sensors takes gaming to a higher level of entertainment allowing you to a high quality gaming experience.

Xolo Q800 X-Edition features a very reliable standard battery Li-Ion that operates at 2100 mAh and it yields some rather remarkable figures. It can deliver up to 360 hours of 3G performance in stand-by mode and up to 10 hours of talk time in 3G making sure that you can carry it with you all day without worrying about charging it every once in a while. Xolo Q800 X-Edition manages to deliver great independence to the user while at the same time offering versatility.

Xolo Q800 X-Edition price in India at Rs. 9850 is far from a usual and ordinary tablet that can be turned into a phone too. It promotes and supports the independence of the user while allowing multi-tasking and supporting some fine business and entertainment features. Xolo Q800 X-Edition is everything you have been waiting to find in a 3G tablet and it manages to deliver it all in excellence.

Its price is comparable with XOLO A500S IPS price in India and also XOLO A500L price in India now.