What's in store for all of us this 2014?

• 86 replies

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
Re: What's in store for all of us this 2014?
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2014, 02:11:54 AM »
I'm not bragging about it.. Nagbigay lang ako ng example & just want to share my experiences, wala naman akong masamang intention Juan.. Lahi ra gyud kaau kag utok.. Wala man gud kay peace in your heart kaya lahat ng post dito, you think negatively.. Good luck na lang sa imoha...

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2014, 02:34:07 AM »
I'm not bragging about it.. Nagbigay lang ako ng example & just want to share my experiences, wala naman akong masamang intention Juan.. Lahi ra gyud kaau kag utok.. Wala man gud kay peace in your heart kaya lahat ng post dito, you think negatively.. Good luck na lang sa imoha...
for the benefit of worldwide viewers who are the real judges, I'll reiterate:
You blurted out a derogatory remark. Then, compounded it with stupid, insidious and unfounded allegation.

Ngano man diay og tiguang ko. Magbuot ka kon young grass ang akong pangasaw-on. Nganong nakasulti man ka nga wa koi respeto sa babae. Kon di ka gusto, bahala ka sa kinabuhi nimo. Pero ayao pagbuot nako. Hilas ra kaau ka mosulti. Mora ka c kinsa.

Wa baya ko manghilabot nimo. Nikalit ka lag duol aron biaybiayon ko.
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2014, 02:34:55 AM »
sana makapag abroad na din kahit isa sa mga kapatid ko

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »
to have a successful relationship ..
been hoping and praying and wishing to have one for 10+ years now.
Last one was a petite Asian. Just when I thought that our relationship was getting warmer, replaced me by not one but three maxi gorilla blacks. ;D
Ay nako! Kanunai man lang kong gi-owat! Hehe  :D

the moral is, don't flirt with fate. Gotta be very objective when credit checking her. As Boom pointed it out, "Follow what your heart says, but let your mind be the judge". :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2014, 04:51:29 PM »

laking chance na may makapag abroad talaga...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile

Australian Trucking Association appeals for government to make foreign drivers eligible for 457 visas to aid shortage
News.com.au 14 hours ago January 04, 2014 10:00PM

FOREIGN overseas truckies could be recruited to address a critical shortage of local truck drivers.

An ageing workforce and a negative image created by high-profile fatal accidents and police crackdowns on dodgy trucking companies is leading to a critical shortage of truck drivers.

Reports of drivers breaking speed limits, semi-trailers caught with major defects and heavy vehicles smashing into motorway tunnels, are turning potential recruits away, the industry concedes.

In 2013, 56 people in NSW were killed in crashes involving a heavy truck.

Now, the Australian Trucking Association (ATA) is so worried that the $18 billion a year road freight industry will be crippled, it has appealed to the federal government to allow foreign drivers to cover shortages.

And on the eve of tougher fatigue rules for drivers, employers also want government help with recruitment campaigns to attract more young drivers into the ageing workforce. [Yet another endangered species] ;D

In a submission to the Australian Workforce and Productivity Agency, which provides advice to the government on how to tackle skill shortages, the ATA asked that heavy vehicle driving be added to the migration Skilled Occupation List, so overseas drivers can apply for a 457 work visa.

The ATA also said the truck driver workforce is ageing. The average age of a truckie is now 43.

By 2016, close to 20 per cent of drivers will be at retirement age.

The submission said that the heavy vehicle industry is "under pressure from severe driver shortages and a negative image problem".

"Challenging and changing the negative images portrayed by the media about the heavy vehicle industry is important in order to attract new entrants to the industry," the submission said.

The ATA said a lack of family life/work balance, health problems and limited training opportunities are also barriers to recruiting young people.

ATA National Policy Manager David Coonan said while the industry makes attracting and training young drivers a priority, it is not meeting driver shortages.

"The ATA recommends that the federal government change the Skilled Occupation List to include heavy vehicle drivers in order for temporary, competent foreign drivers to supplement the Australian workforce," Mr Coonan said.

Ben Allen, is 23 and loves working for as a casual driver for Farey's Transport in Wagga Wagga.

His boss, Des Harris, said Ben, who also works as a nurse, is one of the firm's most conscientious employees.
"I have always loved the big trucks and I tell the other boys here that I come to work to get my driving 'fix'," Ben said.
"It's a great career and having my heavy vehicle licence is something that I can always fall back on."

Concerns of a driver shortage come as new national fatigue regulations, starting on February 10, give trucking companies more flexibility to ask drivers to work longer hours, if the hours are offset by extended rest breaks.

As part of the new National Heavy Vehicle Law, drivers who have completed an accredited "advanced fatigue management" (AFM) course can work up to 15.5 hours a day. That time includes time for loading and unloading at depots.
Drivers with AFM must take one extended break of at least seven hours.

Figures from the NSW Centre for Road Safety show that fatigue is a contributing factor in about 16 per cent of fatal accidents involving heavy vehicles.

Believe better chances if applying in the mines. Much better pay, too. If inexperienced, could start as toilet cleaner and, tnen, take it from there.
Easier said than done. Hehehe. ;)
Seriously, unless to earn money for some other future endeavours, e.g., start a business, you won't be happy. Many miners did something like that. I.e., work in the mines for a few years to save money. Then, left to start their own businesses, e.g., becoming a truckie.
Say, you apply as a dump truck driver. Learning to drive a dump truck is like learning to drive a car. No big deal. After a few hands-on, you'll get the hang of it. The rest is experience. In fact, easier 'coz, unlike driving a car in the city, there's no traffic when driving a truck in the mine.
But you'll be bored before long. Reason pay is high. It's like passenger jeepney driving in Phil. Only stop for short breaks.  Kailangang tiaga. Otherwise, gonna ask yourself, "Is this all there is to life? Life was certainly much better for me in the world of glitz and glamour". And there you are. Yeah, mate, gotta think it over very carefully and be very honest with yourself.
Different with one like Zulacs. So many transferable skills she's acquired in her line of work. In fact, more interesting for her as she'll gain exposure in mining applications - a very valuable experience.
Or, an 18-year-old yet to embark on a career. Work a couple of years as a dump truck driver. Then, enrol in a mine related degree - a very rewarding profession.
Again, not meant to discourage you. Just throwing in some points. You know yourself better than anyone else knows you.
:) ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 06:09:53 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2014, 06:45:43 PM »
the moral is, don't flirt with fate. Gotta be very objective when credit checking her. As Boom pointed it out, "Follow what your heart says, but let your mind be the judge". :) ;)
Otherwise, you might end up like this bloke! :D
"Yung pinipilit mong i-ngiti lahat para lang maitago sa kanila yung sakit na nararamdaman mo."
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2014, 06:52:10 PM »
for the benefit of worldwide viewers who are the real judges, I'll reiterate:
You blurted out a derogatory remark. Then, compounded it with stupid, insidious and unfounded allegation.

Ngano man diay og tiguang ko. Magbuot ka kon young grass ang akong pangasaw-on. Nganong nakasulti man ka nga wa koi respeto sa babae. Kon di ka gusto, bahala ka sa kinabuhi nimo. Pero ayao pagbuot nako. Hilas ra kaau ka mosulti. Mora ka c kinsa.

Wa baya ko manghilabot nimo. Nikalit ka lag duol aron biaybiayon ko.

Sometimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you’re wrong. It’s not giving up, it’s called growing up. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 07:00:12 PM »
Skipper! You still owe me 70 teenage Pinay virgins for me to, in tarts own words, collect, select and wisik the reject. :D ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:01:47 PM by juan »

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2014, 07:50:07 PM »
Wish ko din yan for you Ryanjoe... :)

i am happy now .. bago lang kami pag Dec. 24 ng gabi .. :-)
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.