Spectacular Fireworks in Dubai

• 26 replies

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Spectacular Fireworks in Dubai
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »
kmusta na kaya si Bai Felix...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 09:07:59 PM »
sarap pala dyan..
magastos lang Wardz.. hehehe!
My Fellow Filipinos
shared by: arlene bruland

When I was small, the Philippine peso was P7 to the $dollar. The president was Diosdado Macapagal. Life was simple. Life was easy. My father was a farmer. My mother kept a small sari-sari store where our neighbors bought sang-perang asin, sang-perang bagoong, sang-perang suka, sang-perang toyo at pahinging isang butil na bawang. Our backyard had kamatis, kalabasa, talong, ampalaya, upo, batao, and okra. Our silong had chicken ­ We had a pig, dog & cat. And of course, we lived on the farm. During rainy season, my father caught frogs at night which my mother made into batute (stuffed frog), or just plain fried. During the day, he caught hito and dalag from his rice paddies, which he would usually inihaw. During dry season, we relied on the chickens, vegetables, bangus, tuyo, and tinapa. Every now and then, there was pork and beef from the town market.

Life was so peaceful, so quiet, no electricity, no TV. Just the radio for Tia Dely, Roman Rapido, Tawag ng Tanghalan and Tang-tarang- tang.. And who can forget Leila Benitez on Darigold Jamboree? On weekends, I played with my neighbours (who were all my cousins) - tumbang-preso, taguan, piko, luksong lubid, patintero, at iba pa. I don't know about you, but I miss those days.

These days, we face the TV, Internet, e-mail, newspaper, magazine, grocery catalog, or drive around. The peso is a staggering and incredible P47 to the US dollar. Most people can't have fun anymore. Life has become a battle. We live to work. Work to live. Life is not easy.
I was in Saudi Arabia in 1983.. It was lonely, difficult, & scary. It didn't matter if you were a man or a woman. You were a target for rape. The salary was cheap & the vacation far between. If the boss didn't want you to go on holiday, you didn't. They had your passport. Oh, and the agency charged you almost 4 months of your salary (which, if you had to borrow on a '20% per month arrangement' meant your first year's pay was all gone before you even earned it).
The Philippines used to be one of the most important countries in Asia. Before & during my college days, many students from neighboring Asian countries like Malaysia , Indonesia , Japan and China went to the Philippines to get their diplomas. Until 1972, like President Macapagal, President Marcos was one of the most admired presidents of the world. The Peso had kept its value of P7 to the US$ until I finished college.

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 09:09:19 PM »
kmusta na kaya si Bai Felix...
Cguro bumalik na sa Saudi.  :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 09:21:59 AM »
??? Wonder why Felix gave up Saudi at the end of 6 years. Vaguely remember him saying that Saudi is a close country.  :-

Okay naman sa Saudi kung ang goal mo is mag-ipon talaga.. Baka malaki na ipon ni Felix, mgnegosyo na lang xa or dahil ng-aral xa bka gus2 na tlaga nya tumira sa Pinas for good then mag-asawa..

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 03:47:36 PM »
Okay naman sa Saudi kung ang goal mo is mag-ipon talaga.. Baka malaki na ipon ni Felix, mgnegosyo na lang xa or dahil ng-aral xa bka gus2 na tlaga nya tumira sa Pinas for good then mag-asawa..

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

Sabi ko na ba, eh! Mao ng wa na magpakita dinhi c Felix.

Like Felix, you're also from Mabini, right? If so, tell tart asa nagpuyo c Felix.

Paging tart!!!!! Pangitaa c Felix aron atong huk2Xan.
Ang ako nyang bahin, ha? ;D ;)

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 12:08:50 AM »
aw,  dali ra pangitaon ang tawo ui if kabalo ka sa town esp. if kabalo ka sa baryo, samot..

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 12:17:25 AM »
aw,  dali ra pangitaon ang tawo ui if kabalo ka sa town esp. if kabalo ka sa baryo, samot..
tsk3x! Wa pa jyud ko ni tart sa akong consultation fee, da! Gihuk2Xan tingali ko. >:( ;D