Pauleen Luna, Sobrang Hot For Me..

• 0 replies

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
Pauleen Luna, Sobrang Hot For Me..
« on: February 04, 2014, 09:00:53 AM »

Marie Pauleen J. Luna (Pauleen Luna) is a Filipina actress and television personality, most notably as one of the regular hosts of the long-running Philippine variety show Eat Bulaga!

“Sobrang accident-prone ako, one time may injured finger ako sa taping ng Etheria, tapos sumabit yun sa roleta ng Bulagaan. Naiiyak talaga ko sa sakit!!!”

Her Eat Bulaga co-hosts call her “Putoleen” because of the many mishaps and accidents she encountered during Eat Bulaga shows and even from her other TV shows..

Name: Marie Pauleen Luna
Other name: Paupao, Popol, Pau
Date of birth: November 10, 1988
Place of birth: Manila, Philippines
Height: 5?8?
Hobbies: Surfing the net, reading, watching DVDs
Sports: Jetskiing, swimming

“Sobrang love ko ang mga out-of-town shows ng Eat Bulaga!!

"It’s our bonding time at eating galore!”

Pauleen, actually, passed through several stages before
finally joining the show, from submitting a demo-tape
to an actual on-air audition / trial in Bulagaan.

Unknown to many, in 1995, Pauleen joined Little Miss Philippines and performed a “la Cucaracha” dance for the talent portion.

She is also a mainstay of other GMA-7 shows:
SOPgigster and Love to Love.

Here's a girl who knows how to take risks and reinvent herself. After turning 18, Pauleen made an unexpected move to change her showbiz sweetiepie image by posing as Maxim's covergirl. Her fans loved it, of course. While waiting for Pauleen's next move, catch her wacky side in Eat Bulaga, Mondays to Saturdays at noon!

Basic Info
Name: Pauleen Luna
Nickname: Paupau, Popol
Birthday: November 10, 1988
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: May 25, 2002

Personal
Bet you didn't know:
Pauleen joined Eat Bulaga's Little Miss Philippines as a little girl, but didn't win. And look at her now!
Favorites
Pauleen's hit list:

1. Her favorite show is Eat Bulaga: "Ako ah, personally, it's a really fun and entertaining show," she says. She also likes Ellen Degeneres.
2. Hugh Jackman is her Hollywood screen idol. Pauleen says he finds him really macho—he's in his 40s and he still has the right to do Wolverine.
3. She loves listening to the song "A Beautiful Mess" by Jason Mraz.
4. Pauleen reads books mostly by Paulo Coelho.
5. Her most memorable experience was when she cut her long locks for a seven-year-old fire victim. She's very proud of that because it's something you don't get to do everyday. She knows she made the little girl and her family very happy.
6. When it comes to movies, she likes the romantic ones.
7. Pauleen is a self-confessed shoe addict and now owns 650 pairs.
8. She's not involved in sports anymore, but she used to compete in jetskiing when she was younger. She bought her own jetski but she couldn't maintain the sport anymore because you had to be using the machine a lot. It got to the point where they stored the jetski in the garage and had to drench it with water regularly so it wouldn't get broken.
9. Her local showbiz idol is Lorna Tolentino. She's someone Pauleen really looks up to because she's versatile with everything—the way she looks, the way she acts, the way she carries herself.
10. When she's not busy with work, Pauleen is probably surfing the 'Net, going on Facebook. She doesn't go out that much so her social life is really online.

Q & A
On the spot:

Why did you enter showbiz?
"Because I got bored in doing commercials. I started doing commercials when I was twelve, tapos after doing a certain product you get locked out. 'Yung time na 'yun, I was young, thinner, and prettier so I was on a roll. I almost did everything, so na-bore na ako, wala na akong gagawin, so I entered showbiz."

What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
"Siguro 'yung pag-iisplit kasi hindi ako marunong magsplit. You know I dance, but I'm not flexible, I can't even touch my toes. I'm really really not flexible, but one of the toughest challenges that I did was for Extra Challenge kasi I'm afraid of heights tapos pinaglinis ako ng window ng GMA. From the rooftop nothing kasi naka-harness ka [lang]. 'Yun 'yung siguro 30 minutes bago ako nakababa sa sobrang takot ko."

What is your biggest frustration or regret?

"Ako I don't regret eh, for me it's a process eh. Parang in a factory, in order to get the perfect combination dapat marami kang pagdadaanan na mali, all those things. My biggest frustration 'yung siguro I wanna be a singer. I can sing, but I'm not like Julia and Lugi, and I really get odd when I see them perform in Eat Bulaga na parang effortless. That's one of my frustrations."

What is your most unforgettable experience?
"'Yun nga, when I donated my hair."

What are you most proud of?
"I think I'm proud that I'm a good child kasi despite everything that you go through, I still follow my parents. I believe that parang ano 'yan, naka-tunnel vision into something good. They won't ask you to do something or take you from a situation because gusto ka nila mapahamak. They do that, you know they don't want to hurt you, but
they had to because it's for your own good."

Describe yourself in three words."
Happy, simple, understanding with everything. When people ask me why I'm friends with that artista, she's so mayabang? You know I'd rather be friends with a mayabang, malandi person than with a backstabber. So I look deeper kasi kapag mayabang, 'yun 'yung outer look mo, eh. Ako I look deeper, it doesn't matter as long as you have a good heart."

What is your most memorable experience with a fan?
"Nagshu-shoot kami ng movie. It was in Bulacan, it's very funny. Tapos there was a bunch of guys parang nakatambay sa kanto, sabi 'Para bagang may anghel ah!' It's very funny because you don't get to hear those."

What are your fears?
"Heights and ako meron akong stage fright even when I do Eat Bulaga everyday. If I enter another show grabe, I'll get chills tapos kakabahan na ako. Ako pa naman kapag kinakabahan, nangingnig 'yung knees, obvious na obvious. Parang uneasy, a trick lang naman dyan you have to be confident kahit mali 'yung ginagawa ko."

What is your biggest dream?
"To stay in the business. If you would look at my history, I don't really choose roles and I don't choose my work kasi for me everything is a blessing. 'Yun lang naman 'yung gusto
ko eh, to stay in the business. Well, you know it's good to be a star. Anyone would want to be on top and I'm happy just being here. I'm happy being in Eat Bulaga kasi long-driven na 'yan eh. Ako, I still see Eat Bulaga five years from now, hopefully ten years from now. Kasi sabi nila Tito Joey they're just gonna stop kapag hindi na nila marinig yung isa't-isa. Sana hindi naman 'yun in ten years, 73 na sila in ten years."

FANATXT MOBILE SERVICES Get in touch with PAULEEN. Text PAULEEN [Your Message] Send to 4627 for Globe, TM, Sun, Smart and Talk ‘N Text. GOMMS (Wallpaper) Text GOMMS PAULEEN to 4627 *for all telcos.*

Ayon kay Pauleen Luna, two years na siyang walang love life. Pero hindi raw yun dahilan para maging sad siya. It's her choice daw na huwag munang makipagrelasyon.

"I'm happy as it is. You know, if it comes, it will come. Then, very good. But if not, I'm

happy as I am," saad ng young actress.

Pero nage-entertain ba siya ng manliligaw?

"Kapag hindi ko kasi type, hindi ko na ine-entertain. So, wala akong ine-entertain!" natatawa niyang sabi.

Nakausap ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) si Pauleen sa presscon ng kinabibilangan niyang teleserye, ang Dwarfina, sa Studio 7 ng GMA Network Studios kagabi, January 4.

WORKING WITH HER EX. Tampok sa Dwarfina si Heart Evangelista at ang ex-boyfriend ni Pauleen na si Dennis Trillo.

Kumusta naman silang dalawa ni Dennis?

"Okay naman. Okay naman kami," nakangiting sabi ni Pauleen.

"It's been more than two years. At saka, nagkikita naman kami sa [Eat] Bulaga! Okay naman.

"Hindi rin naman kasi kami nagkikita sa set. Dwarf ako, siya naman tao."

Wala pa silang chance to talk about their past?

"There's no more room for that," sagot ni Pauleen.

"Kasi, naka-move on naman na pareho. So, bakit naman pag-uusapan pa yun? Dedma na.

"Masaya na siya, masaya na ako. I'm a happy single girl."

KONTRABIDA ROLE. Gaya ng mga huling proyekto ni Pauleen sa GMA-7, kontrabida na naman ang role niya rito sa Dwarfina.

"Magiging kalaban ko si Heart sa trono, sa pag-ibig. Parents ko si Emilio Garcia at saka si Angelika dela Cruz.

"E, gusto nila, sila ang mag-reign. Kapag nag-reign sila, ako yung magiging prinsesa," kuwento ni Pauleen tungkol sa kanyang papel.

Wala raw isyu kung gumanap man na ina niya si Angelika sa Dwarfina dahil hindi naman daw tumatanda ang mga duwende.

Dagdag niya, "Challenging sa akin ang role kasi hindi ako kumakain. Ayokong makita ang tiyan ko!" natatawa niyang sabi.

"But seriously, it's the first time I'm portraying kontrabida to Heart, and I've known her naman since ABS-CBN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk