My super easy transactions at DMV Hollywood!

• 2 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
My super easy transactions at DMV Hollywood!
« on: September 25, 2015, 09:26:41 PM »
Few days back, I went to this DMV  without making an appointment. After reading some reviews and feed backs from friends, I ended up choosing this location. Since I couldn’t wait until the next available time (which was 1 week and half later), I decided to get up early and go directly there.
I got to this DMV office at 8:25 am and there were 22 people in front of me (some of them already had an appointment). At 8:55 am one of the employees ran the line asking those who had an appointment to form a line in the other side and asking each one of the people waiting in my line of what they need and providing the correct forms so we could start filing them out.

I have to emphasize these 2 employees’ courtesy which was amazing and very professional. I forgot their names but it i can recall their faces very well because the good behavior they have shown and most especially very kind to everyone waiting outside the DMV.

Once inside the DMV,  I was assigned a number of G21 and by 9:35 am my number was already being called. Once again, I was treated with courtesy and very well informed by another employees. I am not really good in remembering names but i do remember their faces where i paid my California Driver’s License renewal and the ever smiling woman at the camera section. By by 9:45 am, i was done at DMV.

I would recommend this DMV office if you need to take care of your driver’s license but they don’t do vehicle renewal and registration. They accept written and behind the wheels exams here though.  Naturally, if you have time is better for you to make an appointment. Otherwise, be there early so you can take care of your affairs in a quick and efficient way.

Just a reminder:  The form of payment has to be ATM or cash. This DMV Office doesn’t accept credit cards. Very close at Melrose Avenue and Cahuenga Blvd.

Here is the address and telephone number:
803 Cole Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038

erika

• View Profile
Re: My super easy transactions at DMV Hollywood!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 02:46:06 AM »
they really show good attitudes to everyone
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:08:14 AM by erika »
OMG fashion lover

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: My super easy transactions at DMV Hollywood!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 04:06:51 AM »
But some other offices of DMV are so slow and the lines gets even longer even forming outside.