• 4 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
The 36th annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade
« on: February 23, 2014, 10:27:49 PM »
Saturday March 1st 2014, Oxford st, Sydney

The Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade is one of the world’s largest and best-loved LGBTQI celebrations, a chance for all of the colours of the kaleidoscope to come together, to commemorate, celebrate, and communicate the universal message of diversity, equality, and infinite love.

Join hundreds of thousands of spectators lining the route, as 10,000 people parade with pride along Oxford and Flinders Streets in an explosion of creative and political expression, a captivating extravaganza of lavish floats, satirical statements, spectacular costumes and showstopping moments.

WATCH IT

Make sure you arrive early (and prepared) to experience one of the world’s most memorable Parades. Check back here for up-to-date information on transport and road closures. Alternatively, save yourself the best seats in the house and buy a ticket at either of our paid Parade viewing options.

To read more, click http://www.mardigras.org.au/
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: The 36th annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 04:59:38 PM »
So's Sydney today. 1st of March. 1st day of autumn. And the Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras gonna be on tonite. Well, we can all stay home and watch it on tv. Promises to be a very colourful extravaganza. Better than previous years. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 06:04:49 PM »
It's on tonite!
 :)

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: Annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 02:13:08 PM »
It's on tonite!
 :)
Been browsing news on it. Was very colorful.
But stayed home. Used to be in cbd to watch the parade. Now ... nasawa na. :)

erika

• View Profile
Re: The 36th annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 03:40:56 AM »
such a huge and memorable event
OMG fashion lover