Filipinas (Pinays) marrying and migrating overseas

• 27 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
How To Scare Off A Foreigner; Advice For Filipinas, Part 3 of 5
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 06:24:44 PM »
http://www.lifebeyondthesea.com - Are you a Filipina interested in dating a Foreigner? Do you want to avoid the most common mistakes Filipinas make? This 5-part series goes into understanding how most Foreigners view the dating process.

To read more and watch video, click How To Scare Off A Foreigner; Advice For Filipinas, Part 3 of 5

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
How To Scare Off A Foreigner; Advice For Filipinas, Part 4 of 5
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 06:26:04 PM »
http://www.lifebeyondthesea.com - Are you a Filipina interested in dating a Foreigner? Do you want to avoid the most common mistakes Filipinas make? This 5-part series goes into understanding how most Foreigners view the dating process.

To read more and watch video, click How To Scare Off A Foreigner; Advice For Filipinas, Part 4 of 5

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
How To Scare Off A Foreigner; Advice For Filipinas, Part 5 of 5
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »

To read more and watch video, click How To Scare Off A Foreigner; Advice For Filipinas, Part 5 of 5

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Filipinas (Pinays) marrying and migrating overseas
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 06:38:47 PM »
tsk tsk...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 09:22:52 PM »
Tips straight from the horse's mouth ... well, close to it, anyway. :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:25:24 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 05:22:00 PM »
While still new here, trend for Aussie blokes to penpal Pinays for marriage. Hence, the term mail order bride -- now, a derogatory term when pointed directly at one. So, be careful. :)

Things are different now. The world has changed. Mahirap na makahanap ng Pinay na matino ngayon. Many foreigners have misgivings when marrying Pinays. :-\

Analysing the present scenario, no need to go into this to escape poverty. Australia has multitude of high paying job opportunities especially in the mines. Women are encouraged to participate more in this male-dominated industry.
Marry for love. Hindi para lang perahan sya. Tapos, walk out on him. :)

It's not wrong to marry a man who has money. What would be wrong is marrying him to rob him. :) ;)

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 06:26:24 PM »
just do good every time and be careful ..
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 05:30:30 PM »
Not meant to discourage Pinays. Huag lang gumawa ng hindi tama. :)

Reminds me of a Cebuano met in a Filipino gathering sometime mid80s. His pa was just a jeepney driver. Lived in Hipodromo with 13 siblings. Makakaon lag litson kon dunai fiesta. Kai dad-on sila ni pa sa balai sa mga suki pasahero. 16-yr-old younger sister married a puti retiree. Sponsored whole family. According to him, sum-ol na ang litson. Hehe :) ;)

Quote from: juan on July 09, 2013, 03:17:48 PM
Offering money/scholarships to a young talented Filipino woman to become an engineer in exchange for a night (or nights) with you for whatever absurd plans and crap that you're very desperate of  becoming my wife.
 :-* ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Later on, one by one, she can sponsor her siblings. Alternatively, once she gets a mining job, she'll secure them a position. Shouldn’t be too difficult. China’s economy is on track to surpass the world’s largest economy, USA, and will be demanding Australia’s ore greatly. Australia will have to import foreign workers to supplement its dearth of manpower. :) ;)
Been watching documentary “Filipinas (Pinays) marrying and migrating overseas”. A documentary about Filipinas marrying Australian. Cultural differences sometimes makes their marriage turns rock and roll.

Some interesting comments:

terrafirma91
Anything a husband acquired BEFORE marriage stayed in his possession until recently. Feminist groups didn't like this (they're gold-diggers), and pushed the courts to alter the law. However, we've discovered that Family Courts may be entirely unlawful anyway, for they violate the core principle of laws in the US (1st Amendment, freedom to practice religion, etc.). These western men are being very foolish when marrying women from third world countries.

jtpett1
First way to break the cycle is for Filipinos to stop having so many babies they can't afford. Second, all in the household need to work to help out, not a few work out of the country and send money home while the others do nothing but spend it. Third stop showing off buying things you cant afford or having all these celebration when you can barely afford food.

To read more and watch video, click Filipinas (Pinays) marrying and migrating overseas.
 :) ;)

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 06:52:03 PM »
nagsalig?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 06:35:50 PM »
nagsalig?
Analysing the scenario, epitomizes the worst type of scamming. Gi-onai lang og huk2X ang kaugalinong household member. :-[

Maranasan mo ito kon sakali mag-abroad ka. :) ;)

“Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white.” – Mark Jenkins :) ;)