• 27 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Filipinas (Pinays) marrying and migrating overseas
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 02:44:44 PM »
nagsalig?

It's a deeply rooted evil in our society. Ought to be weeded out and be rid of completely.
Instead, o/s Pinoys are encouraging kababayans back home to cultivate it. Sending periodic remittances without making them accountable. ::) :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:56:06 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 06:59:51 PM »
Agree ...

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 12:06:37 AM »
Agree ...

While still in Koolan Island 30+ years ago, kitchen personnel were mostly Yugoslavs.
Yugoslavia was a 3rd world communist country. Leading a hard knock life -- peasants. Poorly educated -- ang English tipsing2X lang.

Migrated here and called Australia their home. Worked in the mines. Started with unskilled work, e.g., kitchen aide. Bought houses in Perth and rented them out for investment. Eventually, some left for Perth and opened food shop, e.g., selling fish and chips.
Asked them, "Do you send money home?", "No, if they want money, can migrate here. Heaps of jobs in the mines".

Looking back through all those years, should have adapted their attitude. :) ;)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 12:12:51 AM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 04:53:22 PM »
nagsalig?
"Mabuti ang paglalagay ng limitasyon sa mga bagay-bagay upang hindi tayo masanay."
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:56:13 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 06:58:34 AM »
It's a deeply rooted evil in our society. Ought to be weeded out and be rid of completely.
Instead, o/s Pinoys are encouraging kababayans back home to cultivate it. Sending periodic remittances without making them accountable. ::) :)
Agree ...

"Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it."
(John D. Rockefeller)
 :)

j

juan

• View Profile
Philippine Women - The Philippines - Women of the Philippines
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 11:36:17 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzfSq_kzV8A 

Published on Dec 5, 2013
Meet the beautiful exotic women of the Philippines. Join us for an unbelievable trip to the beautiful Islands of the Philippines. Where age is a plus for men, Philippine women look at older men as more desirable. :-* The only thing more beautiful than this lush paradise are the Women, Beautiful, Educated, and looking for Love! If you have ever dreamed about a trip to the Philippines, then you have to include the exotic Island of Cebu. The UK-based Condenast Travellers Magazine named Cebu the 7th best island destination in the Indian Ocean-Asia region in 2007.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 09:06:23 PM »
Quote from: juan on February 24, 2014, 12:38:29 PM
Been watching documentary “Filipinas (Pinays) marrying and migrating overseas”. A documentary about Filipinas marrying Australian. Cultural differences sometimes makes their marriage turns rock and roll.

Some interesting comments:

terrafirma91
Anything a husband acquired BEFORE marriage stayed in his possession until recently. Feminist groups didn't like this (they're gold-diggers), and pushed the courts to alter the law. However, we've discovered that Family Courts may be entirely unlawful anyway, for they violate the core principle of laws in the US (1st Amendment, freedom to practice religion, etc.). These western men are being very foolish when marrying women from third world countries.

jtpett1
First way to break the cycle is for Filipinos to stop having so many babies they can't afford. Second all in the household need to work to help out, not a few work out of the country and send money home while the others do nothing but spend it. Third stop showing off buying things you cant afford or having all these celebration when you can barely afford food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBJe4r0zeQw#
:) ;)

More interesting recent comments ...

terrafirma91 6 months ago
Don't do it, guys. A colleague I know married a Filipina. After arriving in the states she sent for her other family members. My friend's large house was soon taken-over by this woman's family, all the bedrooms were soon occupied. The Filipina quickly learned about America's pro-female divorce laws, and was thrown out of his own house! [like me! Hehe :) ;)] Don't do it!

j

juan

• View Profile
Marrying A Filipina: When the Siblings Want Money ; Philippines
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 10:56:11 PM »
Marrying A Filipina: When the Siblings Want Money ; Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFdykF7pOeQ