Airplane plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew is Missing

• 154 replies

mals

• To God be all the glory
    • View Profile
Re: Airplane plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew is Missing
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 05:14:04 AM »
so sad 2 know the news...looy ang mga pasahero sa maong eroplano...huhuhu..
Be so HAPPY that when others look at you they become HAPPY too...

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 05:25:44 AM »
mao gyud..
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 05:35:06 AM »

Journalists attempt to interview a woman who is the relative of a passenger on Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, as she crouches on the floor crying, at the Beijing Capital International Airport in Beijing March 8, 2014. The Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew lost contact with air traffic controllers early on Saturday en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, the airline said in a statement. Flight MH 370, operating a Boeing B777-200 aircraft departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.21 a.m. (1621 GMT Friday) and had been expected to land in the Chinese capital at 6.30 a.m. (2230 GMT) the same day. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon (CHINA - Tags: TRANSPORT DISASTER MEDIA)
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2014, 08:21:17 AM »
kakapanood ko lang ng NonStop the movie kaya scary talaga lalo

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 08:25:13 AM »
Vietnamese air force planes on Saturday spotted two large oil slicks close to where a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 went missing earlier in the day, the first sign that the aircraft carrying 239 people had crashed.

The air force planes were part of a multinational search operation launched after Flight MH370 fell off radar screens less than an hour after it took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing early Saturday morning.

The oil slicks were spotted late Saturday off the southern tip of Vietnam and were each between 10 kilometers (6 miles) and 15 kilometers (9 miles) long, the Vietnamese government said in a statement. There was no confirmation that the slicks were related to the missing plane, but the statement said they were consistent with the kinds that would be produced by the two fuel tanks of a crashed jetliner.

Two-thirds of the missing plane's passengers were from China, while others were from elsewhere in Asia, North America and Europe.

Malaysia Airlines CEO Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said there was no indication that the pilots had sent a distress signal, suggesting that whatever happened to the plane occurred quickly and possibly catastrophically.

Asked whether terrorism was suspected, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said, "We are looking at all possibilities, but it is too early to make any conclusive remarks."

Foreign ministry officials in Italy and Austria said the names of two nationals from those countries listed on the flight's manifest matched passports reported stolen in Thailand.

Italy's Foreign Ministry said the Italian man who was listed as being a passenger, Luigi Maraldi, was traveling in Thailand and was not aboard the plane. It said he reported his passport stolen last August.

Austria's Foreign Ministry confirmed that a name listed on the manifest matched an Austrian passport reported stolen two years ago in Thailand. It said the Austrian was not on the plane, but would not confirm the person's identity.

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 03:07:59 PM »
nakakatakot naman ..
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 03:09:07 PM »
unsa nakay updates ani ..
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 04:37:57 PM »
hala baka nga na pariha sa NonStop movie ito... sana di naman...

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=17348.msg609723#msg609723
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Malaysia Airlines plane missing: Oil slicks spotted, Australians on board amid terrorism fears
NEWS.COM.AU 12 MINUTES AGO MARCH 09, 2014 12:26PM

THE search for a missing Malaysia Airlines plane continues with reports two people on board had stolen passports, raising fears of a terrorist attack.

As Malaysian Airlines released more information about passengers on board the plane, it emerged two passengers were traveling on stolen passports.

Luigi Maraldi, 27, was listed as the sole Italian national aboard the missing flight, but according to his father, was not on the plane.
“Luigi called us early this morning to reassure us he was fine, but we didn’t know about the accident,” Walter Maraldi told NBC News. “Thank God he heard about it before us.”

The name of an Austrian citizen, Christian Kozel, 30, also appeared on the passenger manifest, but the European nation’s foreign ministry stated that the man was safe back home, and that his passport had been stolen.

Officials from Italy and Austria confirmed that the travel documents of both men were reported stolen in Thailand.

As the news emerged, aviation expert Chris Yates told Sky News the plane would not be carrying enough fuel to still be in the air and would “definitely have crashed”.

While the cause of the crash is unknown terrorism has not been ruled out.

“We simply don’t know the circumstances behind what caused that crash at the moment.

‘There will be two areas for the investigation: the maintenance of the aircraft and also possible terrorism.”

Today, the Department of Civil Aviation will extend the search and rescue operation to the Straits of Malacca, as Malaysian authorities are now awaiting the latest satellite imagery for any signs of wreckage from flight MH370.

EXPERTS EXAMINE: HOW COULD THIS PLANE DISAPPEAR?
AUSTRALIANS ON BOARD FLIGHT MH370

Six Australians including two couples from Queensland and one couple from New South Wales are missing and feared dead.
They are among the 239 people on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that has not been found yet.

Brisbane couples Rodney and Mary Burrows, and Catherine and Robert Lawton of Springfield Lakes are believed to be friends travelling together.

“Dad phoned this morning and said ‘Bobby’s plane’s missing’,’’ said Robert Lawton’s brother David.
“I couldn’t believe it. I still can’t believe it.
“We just want to know where it is, where the plane’s come down, if there’s anything left.”

Cathy and Bob Lawton are kindly neighbours, doting grandparents and adventurous spirits who have long roamed the world, according to friends and family of the Brisbane couple.

Family who had gathered at a Burrows family home yesterday waiting for news saidthey were too upset to speak.
The Burrows lived in the quiet Brisbane suburb of Middle Park, where neighbours last night described the tragic loss of two soul mates who always put family first.

“They are lovely people,” said Don Stokes.
“They were excited about the trip.
Fellow neighbour Mandy Watt added: “They were all about the kids. The kids had moved on... they’re all successful, all happy. This was their time.”

The couple from Sydney have been identified as Li Yuan and Gu Naijun. Their last known address is a peaceful townhouse in a complex on the northern tip of the Sutherland Shire, where Boeings and Airbuses criss-cross in the skies above. Mr Li is believed to own the Metro petrol station in Miranda.

Perth-based father-of-two Paul Weeks, originally from New Zealand, was also among the 239 passengers and crew feared dead.

The 39-year-old, who lives in Perth’s north-eastern suburbs with his young family, was on his way to do his first shift as part of a fly in-fly out job in Mongolia.

It was meant to be the start of a dream job for the mechanical engineer.
Last night his wife Danica spoke to The Sunday Times from their home and said she was trying to come to grips with the
tragic news.

The couple have a three-year-old son named Lincoln and a 10-month-old called Jack.
Mr Weeks is originally from New Zealand and moved to WA in 2011 to work in the mining industry.
According to his online job resume, he had been working with MTU Detroit Diesel Australia in WA.
He had previously worked for the New Zealand army for about six years.

Mr Weeks was listed as one of two New Zealand passengers despite his ties to Australia. The Sunday Times also understands the brother of a Perth woman was on the flight.

A spokesperson for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said the government “fears the worst” for those aboard the flight, and that they had so far confirmed the names of six Australians on the flight’s passenger manifest.

“Our sympathies are with the families and friends of these Australians. We also extend our condolences to the families of the other passengers and to the governments of all those countries affected, in particular China, Indonesia and Malaysia who had significant numbers of nationals on this flight.

“Australian consular officials are in contact with family members living in Australia of those believed to be on the flight and will continue to provide the families with all possible consular assistance,” the spokesperson said.
“Australian consular officials are in urgent and ongoing contact with Malaysia Airlines. Malaysia Airlines has advised that it is contacting relatives of the passengers on the flight.”

The airline has established a call centre – phone +60 37884 1234 – for those seeking more information.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s 24 hour Consular Emergency Centre is contactable on 1300 555 135, or +61 2 6261 3305 (if calling from overseas).

For updates and videos, click http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing-oil-slicks-spotted-australians-on-board-amid-terrorism-fears/story-fnizu68q-1226848860442
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:10:37 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 06:38:08 PM »
Time for a commercial break.
 :) ;)

Quote from: juan on October 16, 2013, 09:17:57 AM
Sacrifice sale -- Inheritance Settlement
# 6 Dove St., Isabel Village, Palao, Iligan City, Philippines
Inspect to appreciate
Contact Mr. Jose Y. Tan in the same address.
It's a steal!!!!!

Quote from: juan on November 01, 2013, 02:10:03 PM
Paging Mr. Jose Y. Tan!!!!!
Is your address still # 6 Dove St., Isabel Village, Palao, Iligan City, Philippines?
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Quote from: juan on November 03, 2013, 10:22:58 AM
Attention: Bargain hunters!!!!!
Choiced commercial property located at
Cor. Echiverri & Zamora Sts.,
Iligan City, 9200 Philippines.

Contact Ms. Emelita Lee in the same address.
Make an offer

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.