Airplane plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew is Missing

• 154 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
March 26 2014 Breaking News MH370 Pilot Home flight simulator had USA Military base Diego Garcia

March 26 2014 Breaking News MH370 Pilot Home flight simulator had USA Military base Diego Garcia
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:13:48 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Secret services involvement in investigation sparks speculation over terrorism
The Independent  MONDAY 31 MARCH 2014

Malaysian authorities have revealed secret services from the UK, the US and China have been involved in the investigations into the disappearance of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, adding to speculation that the plane’s disappearance could be down to terrorism.

MI6, the CIA and Chinese agencies have been looking into the flight simulator found in the home of the flight’s Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, though acting transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein said the FBI has found nothing sinister in the device.

He said the Inspector General of Police has highlighted the “four possible scenarios of what could have caused the plane to disappear, which are terrorism, hijacking, personal and psychological problems, or technical failure.

“These scenarios have been discussed at length with different intelligence agencies,” he added.

Meanwhile, Chinese relatives of the passengers on board the missing Malaysia airlines flight MH370 have flown to Kuala Lumpur in frustration to try and find answers from authorities, as an American naval officer has said the search could take years.

The relatives claim they have not been given enough new information from authorities dealing with the search, and on Sunday held a press conference in which they held up banners and the Chinese flag, chanting: “We want evidence, truth, dignity.”
The group, of which some have accused Malaysian withholding information, held up banners that read: “You must return relatives of MH370, no strings attached”.

They have demanded an apology from authorities for its handling of the disaster, and for Prime Minister Najib Razak’s earlier statement that suggested the plane had crashed with no survivors.

Two-thirds of the 227 passengers on board the flight that went missing on 8 March were Chinese. Jiang Hui, the relatives’ designated representative, said the group felt the decision that there would be no survivors was made without sufficient evidence.

Malaysia’s acting transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein said on Saturday the search for survivors would continue, claiming “we are hoping against hope that we will find survivors”.

But a U.S. naval officer on Sunday suggested the search could take years.

U.S. Navy Captain Mark Matthews told journalists at Stirling Naval Base in Perth, Australia: “Right now the search area is basically the size of the Indian Ocean, which would take an untenable amount of time to search.”

He added: “If you compare this to the Air France flight 447, we had much better positional information of where that aircraft went into the water.” The Air France flight which crashed in 2009 near Brazil was missing for two years before it was found.
Captain Matthews is in charge of the U.S. Towed Pinger Locator (TPL), an unmanned underwater vehicle designed to locate the aircraft’s black box, which can trace pings emitted from as deep as 6,000 meters underwater. It has been loaded onto the Australian warship Ocean Shield as it sets off to the search area along with other acoustic detection equipment.

Ships from China and Australia managed to retrieve “objects from the ocean” on Saturday, but none have been “confirmed or related” to flight MH370, according to the Australian Maritime Safety Authority, which is overseeing the search.
There are now 10 ships and 10 aircraft searching a massive area in the Indian Ocean to the west of Perth, in a race to find the crucial black box recorder before its batteries are expected to die in the coming days.

The search zone is roughly the size of Poland and it is expected to take Ocean Shield three to four days to travel the 1,150 miles from Perth to reach the designated area.

The black box could hold the key to understanding what happened to the flight when it disappeared three weeks ago. The device consists of two boxes that record vital information; one is a cockpit recorder that stores conversations and other noises from the area, while the other records a stream of flight information.

To view pics, click http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/secret-services-involvement-in-missing-malaysia-flight-mh370-investigation-sparks-speculation-of-terrorism-9224282.html
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 07:14:33 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: Airplane plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew is Missing
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2014, 07:26:20 PM »
Believe what’s dreaded most here is that this might be a case of cyberattack against a jumbo jet. :o :o :o

Can be a weapon of mass destruction. This could be just a pilot case. Next time will be cyber hijacking multitude of planes. Consequences will be horrifying. :o :o :o
News.com.au 3 DAYS AGO MARCH 17, 2014 8:00AM

AN ANTI-TERROR expert says flight MH370 could have been hijacked using a mobile phone or USB stick.
“It might well be the world’s first cyber hijack," Dr Leivesley said.
“A mobile phone could have been used to do so, or a USB stick.”

Dr Leivesley said a hacker could potentially change the plane’s altitude, speed and direction by sending radio signals to its flight management system. She claimed the threat was exposed at a science conference in China last year.

To watch video, click http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/was-missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-hijacked-using-a-mobile-phone/story-fnizu68q-1226856570824  

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 07:58:52 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 now classified as a criminal investigation
news.com.au APRIL 02, 2014 3:39PM

THE investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 has been classified as a criminal investigation, according to reports in the Wall Street Journal citing Malaysia’s police chief.

As the search for the missing Boeing 777-200ER continues into its 25th day, a series of updates linked to the newspaper’s Twitter feed quoted police chief Khalid Abu Bakar as saying police had taken more than 170 statements for the ongoing probe, and would interview more people.

The Wall Street Journal said Mr Abu Bakar had said the investigation into the missing plane, which disappeared on March 8 carrying 239 passengers and crew, had been classified as a criminal investigation.

However, he said any investigation findings would not be revealed at this time as it may impact a later prosecution, but conceded “we may not even know real cause” after it was concluded. According to the Journal, Mr Abu Bakar said the investigation into MH370 Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s home-made flight simulator remained inconclusive, and that they were awaiting expert’s reports.

Malaysian authorities handed over flight simulator hard drives to US authorities, including the FBI, after discovering information had been deleted.

‘WE CAN’T LET ANOTHER FLIGHT VANISH’
As the so-far fruitless search for the missing plane continues, the aviation industry has announced it will create a taskforce to make recommendations for continuously tracking commercial airliners because “we cannot let another aircraft simply vanish’’.

The first of nine planes headed out to the search zone about 1,500km west of Perth this morning and another nine ships continue to scour the area, with authorities warning the 25-day hunt for the Malaysia Airlines plane “could drag on for a long time”.

Last night, Malaysian investigators said they were scrutinising the last-known conversation between the Boeing 777 and ground control but could not find nothing suspicious.

To read more and watch vodeos, click http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-now-classified-as-a-criminal-investigation/story-fnizu68q-1226871783527

j

juan

• View Profile
Attention: Skipper!!!!!

Before you jump on a plane give tart the bank account details where you stash your billions. Mas importante ang imong kuarta! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:21:13 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2014, 11:17:19 PM »
huh?
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2014, 02:31:38 PM »
huh?
Kon mag-fifo na ka dinhi, give me your bank details. Ayao isulti ni bby_lai. Iya nyang hackon. Hehe  :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:32:51 PM by juan »

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2014, 02:28:25 AM »
Kon mag-fifo na ka dinhi, give me your bank details. Ayao isulti ni bby_lai. Iya nyang hackon. Hehe  :) ;)

Haha! Amaw ka Juan >:D>:D:D

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk

Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

j

juan

• View Profile
April 6 2014 Breaking News ping sound detected by Chinese consistent of black box

April 6 2014 Breaking News ping sound detected by Chinese consistent of black box

j

juan

• View Profile
Malaysia Flight 370: Mystery deepens as searchers race to trace sounds
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2014, 08:49:06 PM »
By Steve Almasy, Catherine E. Shoichet and Ivy Sam, CNN April 7, 2014 -- Updated 0252 GMT (1052 HKT)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (CNN) -- Along with new signs that searchers could be nearing the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, a fresh mystery surfaced Sunday.

The aircraft skirted Indonesian airspace as it went off the grid and veered off course, a senior Malaysian government source told CNN.

The new analysis of the flight's path means the plane may have been taken along a route designed to avoid radar detection, the source said.

But why would someone steer the plane that way, and where is it now?

Those are key questions that investigators are trying to answer -- and fast.

The HMS Echo, a British navy ship equipped with advanced detection gear, sailed into the area of the southern Indian Ocean on Monday morning (Sunday afternoon ET) where a Chinese crew had detected two audio signals.

And an Australian navy vessel carrying sophisticated U.S. listening technology is investigating a sound it picked up in a different patch of the ocean.

Investigators hope the signals could be locator beacons from the plane's data recorders, but they're not sure yet.

Time could be running out. It might be only a few hours or a few days before the pingers aboard the plane stop transmitting for good.

The batteries inside the beacons, which are designed to start sending signals when a plane crashes into water, last about 30 days after the devices are activated.
That 30th day has come -- though experts have said it's possible that they could last several days longer if they were at their full strength.

Plane said to have flown around Indonesia
As searchers tried to find the aircraft, investigators pieced together new details about the plane's path.

After reviewing radar track data from neighboring countries, officials have concluded that the passenger jet curved north of Indonesia before turning south toward the southern Indian Ocean, a senior Malaysian government source told CNN on Sunday.

Whoever was flying the plane, the source said, could have been trying to avoid radar detection.

For updates and watching videos, click http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/06/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/