• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
News.com.au 32 MINUTES AGO APRIL 11, 2014 7:14PM

RESCUE teams are now within “several” kilometres of what they are now confident are the black box flight recorders from missing Malaysian plane MH370, Prime Minister Tony Abbott has revealed.

But he said they were now engaged in a race against time to find it as the signal starts to fade.

The Prime Minister will meet personally with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing this afternoon to update him on the latest efforts to find the black box, hinting that it would soon be located.

“We have very much narrowed down the search area ... we have now had a series of detections, some for quite a long period of time.

“It’s now getting to the stage that the signal from what we are very confident is from the black box is starting to fade.

“We are hoping to get as much information as we can before the signals finally expire.
“We have very much narrowed down the search area.

But the PM said he did not want to reveal any more details out of respect to the Chinese families, until he met with President Xi tonight in Beijing.

“I really don’t want to say more than that,” he said.
The PM later has described the loss of Malaysian flight MH370 as one of the “great mysteries of our time”.

To read more and watch videos, click http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/unconfirmed-report-says-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-black-box-has-been-found/story-fnizu68q-1226880483186

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Airplane plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew is Missing
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2014, 09:38:23 AM »
sana makita na po

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2014, 02:24:55 PM »
Regardless, don't think will answer the mystery. Most plausible theory is cyber hijacking. And that's really2X scary. :o

Reminds me of the movie "Telefon" starring Charles Bronson. About normal people leading normal lives but really have a mission -- sleeper agents. The mission is kickstarted by a message received via letter, phone call, whatever.
Message was,
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep, ..."
(Robert Frost)
 :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:03:50 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2014, 09:38:28 PM »
balaknon jud ka pareng juan ba.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2014, 01:49:14 PM »
balaknon jud ka pareng juan ba.
An outlet for my unfulfilled ambition. Yes, I'm a frustrated actor-singer-songwriter.

When I was your age, wanted to be in the world of glitz and glamour. Willing to sell my soul to the devil to be rich and famous like the Beatles.
But it's a cutthroat competition in that world. Maraming pataygutom sa Hollywood. Only very few, like skipper, made it. Even then, he has yet to win an Oscar. ;D ;D ;D

So, I chose a different path -- the long and rugged path towards prosperity and freedom. Became a silent worker -- a quiet achiever.

At the end of the day, bahala ka sa buhay mo which path you'll choose. :) ;)

"The life we lead is almost always not the one we want to live but the one we are forced to live in order to survive."
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:58:13 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
April 29 2014 Breaking News possible MH370 plane wreckage northern Bay of Benga

Bay of Bengal at Visakhapatnam, India. The Bay of Bengal, the largest bay in the world, forms the northeastern part of the Indian Ocean. Roughly triangular in shape, it is bordered mostly by India and Sri Lanka to the west, Bangladesh to the north, and Burma (Myanmar) and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands to the east.

The Bay of Bengal occupies an area of 2,172,000 km². A number of large rivers – the Ganges and its distributaries such as Padma and Hooghly, the Brahmaputra and its distributaries such as Jamuna and Meghna, other rivers such as Irrawaddy River, Godavari, Mahanadi, Krishna and Kaveri flow into the Bay of Bengal. Among the important ports are Chennai, Chittagong, Kolkata, Mongla, Paradip, Tuticorin, Visakhapatnam and Yangon.

Give-up na sa Australia. Sa India na sad. Oi, Bby_lai! Itog-an na kon asa nmo gitago aron masulbad na ang problema. ;D ;D ;D

j

juan

• View Profile

j

juan

• View Profile
April 2014 Breaking News connect the dots Maldives island residents report low flying jet
April 2014 Breaking News connect the dots Maldives island residents report low flying jet