For you, what is " www.omikeygatal.com " all about?

• 111 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: For you, what is " www.omikeygatal.com " all about?
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2014, 08:48:45 PM »
MG where you can find what you're looking for, update events, social networking, lessons, history, building friendship, receive extra cash pricez, exposure, advertisement, communication and a lot more..

more power to www.mikeygatal.com & God bless!

Can change you as it changed me. Your life will never be the same. Rather, you will never be the same. Hehe :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2014, 09:37:29 PM »
thats right
life is beautiful!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2014, 01:28:01 PM »
thats right
Brings out the real you as it brought out the real me -- a bida sa pagka-contrabida. ;D ;D ;D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2014, 01:48:26 PM »
Brought out my latent talent for being a bida sa pagka-contrabida. Made a name for myself. ;D
Didn't realize had this. :) ;)

To all my beloved fans!
My heartfelt thanks to you for making me who I am. :D ;)
sana may picture para makilala man lang

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2014, 02:10:59 PM »
sana may picture para makilala man lang
"You usually have to die anonymously in order to make a really big name for yourself"
(Christine Anderson)
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2014, 07:08:25 PM »
Brings out the real you as it brought out the real me -- a bida sa pagka-contrabida. ;D ;D ;D

Frank Sinatra, My Way, With Lyrics --BETTER VERSION--

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2014, 12:40:15 PM »
thats right

You were never the same after your Saudi stint. The question is: are you willing and ready to take the chance again? Freezing Antarctica this time? Spearheading the way forward for others to follow? With your knack for photography, you could capture interesting scenes on camera. E.g., your perennially hot body being cuddled by freezing lovely sheilas. That should entice virgins like Rj and wardz to join you. :D ;)

Who dares ... wins! :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:04:35 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2014, 01:59:37 PM »
thats right

One can't be happy by pursuing happiness; but by living a life that means something. :) ;)

Why did you come back? :-\ ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:14:55 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2014, 06:49:10 PM »
One can't be happy by pursuing happiness; but by living a life that means something. :) ;)

Why did you come back? :-\ ;)
Me also quit this forum before. But came back. ::)
Marriage breakdown changed my life. The lure for wealth and fame no longer hold the same fascination or urgency it once did. It is difficult to know why. They say that those who have a near-death experience often use their second chance at life to redeem their earlier mistakes; some pursue the spiritual, and others search for meaning in what remains of their existence on this earth. Discovering what this is for me has now become a quest. :)
Yep. A relentless search for meaning to this empty world of mine. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2014, 11:21:25 PM »
As a staging platform aron mangitag awai in other sites. Hehe. ;) Unsaon man, gibogao man ni skipper ang akong mga beloved fans dinhi. ;D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:26:30 PM by juan »