Are Americans Leaving the US?
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 09:00:34 PM »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
US Dollar Is DEAD!! - Australian PM Announces Direct Yuan Australian Dollar Trading

US Dollar Is DEAD!! - Australian PM Announces Direct Yuan Australian Dollar Trading

Published on May 2, 2013
There's a major shift under way, one the US mainstream media has left largely untouched even though it will send the United States into an economic maelstrom and dramatically reduce the country's importance in the world: the demise of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.

For decades the US dollar has been absolutely dominant in international trade, especially in the oil markets. This role has created immense demand for US dollars, and that international demand constitutes a huge part of the dollar's valuation. Not only did the global-currency role add massive value to the dollar, it also created an almost endless pool of demand for US Treasuries as countries around the world sought to maintain stores of petrodollars. The availability of all this credit, denominated in a dollar supported by nothing less than the entirety of global trade, enabled the American federal government to borrow without limit and spend with abandon.

The dominance of the dollar gave the United States incredible power and influence around the world... but the times they are a-changing. As the world's emerging economies gain ever more prominence, the US is losing hold of its position as the world's superpower. Many on the long list of nations that dislike America are pondering ways to reduce American influence in their affairs. Ditching the dollar is a very good start.

In fact, they are doing more than pondering. Over the past few years China and other emerging powers such as Russia have been quietly making agreements to move away from the US dollar in international trade. Several major oil-producing nations have begun selling oil in currencies other than the dollar, and both the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have issued reports arguing for the need to create a new global reserve currency independent of the dollar.

The supremacy of the dollar is not nearly as solid as most Americans believe it to be. More generally, the United States is not the global superpower it once was. These trends are very much connected, as demonstrated by the world's response to US sanctions against Iran.

US allies, including much of Europe and parts of Asia, fell into line quickly, reducing imports of Iranian oil. But a good number of Iran's clients do not feel the need to toe America's party line, and Iran certainly doesn't feel any need to take orders from the US. Some countries have objected to America's sanctions on Iran vocally, adamantly refusing to be ordered around. Others are being more discreet, choosing instead to simply trade with Iran through avenues that get around the sanctions.

It's ironic. The United States fashioned its Iranian sanctions assuming that oil trades occur in US dollars. That assumption -- an echo of the more general assumption that the US dollar will continue to dominate international trade -- has given countries unfriendly to the US a great reason to continue their moves away from the dollar: if they don't trade in dollars, America's dollar-centric policies carry no weight! It's a classic backfire: sanctions intended in part to illustrate the US's continued world supremacy are in fact encouraging countries disillusioned with that very notion to continue their moves away from the US currency, a slow but steady trend that will eat away at its economic power until there is little left.

j

juan

• View Profile
The End of America
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 09:11:17 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN5BLQLA4FA

Published on Mar 12, 2013
***Check out the latest on The End of America with updated government and economic figures here: http://youtu.be/SV5nEUdV5vQ***

I believe that we as Americans are about to see a major, major collapse in our national monetary system, and our normal way of life.

Our government has been borrowing so much money (very often using short-term loans), that very soon, we will no longer be able to afford even the interest on these loans.

Today, the federal government has to borrow 46 cents of every dollar they spend...spending that stands at a staggering average of $435.8 million per hour.

But even these incredible figures don't tell the real story. Or even half of it...

Learn more here: http://www.endofamerica.com/read-more/

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Americans Leaving US in Record Numbers.
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 09:14:15 PM »
oh my...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
Why I'm Leaving the U.S.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 09:30:42 PM »
Why I'm Leaving the U.S.

Published on Feb 22, 2014
The reason I'm leaving the US. I've lived here since August 2006 and it's time to go back home. Many people are wondering why I would go back to East Africa. There are many good things about the region. There are also many things that I like and that I don't like about the US. Accents fall into the former category, as well as systemic and infrastructural elements. However, home will always be more comfortable. It's the place you spent your childhood and made many friends, where your family lives, and what you are familiar with. Plus, if you can make it in the States, you can make it anywhere.

j

juan

• View Profile

j

juan

• View Profile
Why China rises and the US falls
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 10:01:05 PM »
Why China rises and the US falls

Published on Mar 26, 2012
America needs to really wake up and stop whining. It needs to fix the social political system and economic system. The only way to compete with China over the long term is to have its "EDUCATION" right. Education is the secret to China's long-term sustainable rise. Recently, America was shocked to see how much the American students are falling behind on science, math and writing, while Chinese students excel in those three on international tests. Many in the US realize the challenge but also quickly point out that those Chinese students were from the developed Shanghai area and they have more money and better facilities. Wrong!!! students in Shanghai or Beijing are known to be lousy students who perform a lot worse than those from poorer areas. They have much lower college entrance thresholds, and normally they cannot enter the top Chinese universities. This shows how wrong the US is: it looks at education only by money... while it is the will and love of knowledge that make a people worship education. See BBC Chinese School, or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8cyb0.... Education can make a turnaround within 10-20 years in a person's life, and within 20-50 years in a nation's lot.

America was in shock when it learned that China produced a stealth fighter, the fastest super-computer, longest highway system, longest high-speed rail system, ...all happened within a number of years since its reform started in 1979 when China was a lot worse than Ethiopia or Ecuador.

j

juan

• View Profile
US firms: big losers and big winners
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 10:03:40 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
50,000,000 Americans on food stamps in US
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 10:53:00 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2bYwaNCU4

Published on Apr 3, 2013
A federal judge has approved a Californian city's petition for bankruptcy, making Stockton the most populous American city ever to enter bankruptcy protection.

Meanwhile new figures suggest that poverty is on the rise in America, as the number of people receiving food stamps has soared to a record high of almost 50 million. The number of people receiving food stamps tends to correspond to the number of citizens living in poverty, with nearly one in every six Americans living in poverty, according to the US Census Bureau.

Are you on food stamps, skipper? ??? ;D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:08:28 AM by juan »