j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Australia 457 visa
« on: April 15, 2014, 11:32:10 PM »
Australia 457 visa

Uploaded on Sep 24, 2010
http://www.globalvisas.com/australia_... - The Subclass 457 Visa program allows employers to sponsor overseas workers, enabling them to work in Australia on a temporary basis. It is designed for people who wish to work temporarily in Australia. Want to work in Australia for the short term? The Australia 457 visa could be for you!
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Today Tonight : Skilled migrant visa rort?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 12:09:30 AM »

j

juan

• View Profile

j

juan

• View Profile
Which Australian Visa you need for Permanent Residency
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 11:24:07 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEZU4S7fr3c

Published on Jul 24, 2013
Getting an Australian Visa for permanent residency is a very straightforward process, but you need to know which visa is right for you.

If you would like more information, visit our website at http://www.imigrate.com.au

Moving from your 457 visa to permanent residency can be done in a couple of different ways...via a Skilled Independent Visa or an Employer Sponsored Visa. The process is very simple, just work through it step by step and...

...if you would like assistance with getting a visa in Australia, you can contact us via...

Phone: 0419 921 371
Email: [email protected]

For up to date migration news and support, follow us on...

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IMigra...
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/imigrate-...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/imigrateaus

Migration to Australia is a big decision and it's so important that you seek the best possible advice to get an Australian Visa. At iMigrate, we endeavour to provide the best information, support and services to help you get Australian permanent residency.

There are lots of factors to consider if you are considering immigration to Australia, so we not only provide visa services, but we also offer support and guidance to help you get a job, find a home and start a new life with your family.

Philip Olsen, BEng (Hons) CA MMIA
MARN 1275929
Migration Agent Perth

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Australia 457 visa
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 11:53:11 PM »
this is wow.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: Australia 457 visa
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 01:16:19 AM »
this is wow.
Not really necessary. Should you be successful in securing a mining job, company will organize everything (457 visa, travel, et. al.) at no cost on your part.
When you're already in the mine, work your way towards securing your pr.

Agents don't do services for free, mate. So, don't be too eager to part with your money. :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:32:08 AM by juan »