Mining Your Future

• 16 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Mining Your Future
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 06:45:37 PM »
Best of Luck to Kababayan aspirants back home!!!!!
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:45:57 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2014, 01:28:41 AM »
welcome sa gastuhan na !
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 10:50:48 AM »
If you wanna be rich that's what you gotta do. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »
This is where you have to go to strike it rich -- Australia's mines. :) ;)

Once you’ve had enough, if you want to live in a bustling metropolis like Sydney, what’s more important is have brains as well. As such, you have to invest in education while still in the mines, e.g., take online courses.
Similar to the difference between living in bustling Makati and in the province. :) ;)

"Education = Knowledge
Knowledge = Power
Power = Respect
Respect = Happiness"
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 10:40:42 PM »
This is where you have to go to strike it rich -- Australia's mines. :) ;)
And go to Macau on your week-off. ;)
Counting the Cost - Betting on Macau
Counting the Cost - Betting on Macau

Published on Feb 2, 2013
This week on Counting the Cost we look at one of the world's most unique economies. Macau's economy expanded 14 percent last year and shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, quite the opposite. If all predictions are correct, the former Portuguese colony will have the fastest growing economy in the world this year with an unemployment rate of two percent. But all this is dependent on gambling, which makes up 95 percent of Macau's economy. So, will its reliance on high-rolling gamblers put Macau's economy at risk?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

j

juan

• View Profile

j

juan

• View Profile
Mining MAGIC
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 08:46:43 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgN7L_5609U

Published on May 15, 2014
Living The Mining Life...Pilbara Style!
YouTube have muted this video due to copyright rules. To watch the full unedited version with full audio click on link below...