• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
your place pareng juan?
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
One of my idiosyncrasies -- prefer traveling unheard of places. Another reason accepted the Koolan Island mining job. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Babuyan Islands
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 08:23:32 PM »
The Babuyan Islands is an archipelago in the Philippines, located in the Luzon Strait north of the main island of Luzon. The archipelago consists of five major islands and their surrounding smaller islands. These main islands are, counterclockwise starting from northeast, Babuyan, Calayan, Dalupiri, Fuga, andCamiguin. The Babuyan Islands are separated from Luzon by the Babuyan Channel, and from the province of Batanes to the north by the Balintang Channel.
The whole archipelago is administered under the province of Cagayan with Babuyan, Calayan, Camiguin, and Dalupiri comprising the municipality of Calayan while Fuga is under the municipality of Aparri. Babuyan and Dalupiri are themselves individual barangays in Calayan municipality, respectively named Babuyan Claro and Dalupiri, while Fuga Island is also an individual barangay, also named Fuga Island, in Aparri.

j

juan

• View Profile
Camiguin Island (Babuyan)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 11:00:17 PM »
Last Wild Place [EP01-Seg01] Camiguin Island (Babuyan)

Last Wild Place [EP01-Seg01] Camiguin Island (Babuyan)

Last Wild Place (EP01-Seg02) Camiguin Island (Babuyan)

Last Wild Place (EP01-Seg02) Camiguin Island (Babuyan)

Last Wild Place (EP01-Seg03) Camiguin Island (Babuyan)

Last Wild Place (EP01-Seg03) Camiguin Island (Babuyan)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:07:38 PM by juan »