Tagbilaran City Fiesta (May 01.2014)

• 40 replies

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
Tagbilaran City Fiesta (May 01.2014)
« on: April 29, 2014, 07:42:34 AM »

The Tagbilaran City Fiesta kicks off the fiesta month of May in Bohol. It happens every 1st of May, celebrating he feast of the city’s patron saint, Saint Joseph the Worker. The Tagbilaran City Fiesta is one of the most enjoyable occasions you need to see. It is filled with fun activities, real good food, and best company.

Tagbilaran, and Bohol in general, is found at the heart of Visayas and it can easily be reached by air and by sea. Your choice of transport to get you through the province depends on your liking, your budget, and the amount of time you can spare for your vacation. There is a plane that lands on Tagbilaran City every single day of the week. Your travel time, if you choose to ride the plane, is really cost-efficient.

Like most festivals celebrated around the country, the Tagbilaran City Fiesta is based on the patron saint’s feast day. It was started since time immemorial and the continued tradition is expected to go on for years, decades, and even centuries to come. The culture of celebrating fiestas has been passed on from one generation to another and there is no reason that the cycle should stop anytime in the future.

During the Tagbilaran City Fiesta, all stops are put on for people to enjoy the fun and exciting activities that the municipality holds. Nine days prior to the feast day, activities already clog the place. Nightly, beauty pageants, stage plays, concerts, and other forms of entertainments are held. They gather the best talents that Tagbilaran, and the whole of Bohol, has to offer.

On the day itself, May 1st, visitors and locals alike are kept busy with very interesting activities that will always keep you short for breath. Getting to Tagbilaran is truly worth it during the fiesta month. It is when lots of food, entertainment, and fun are served generously, free of charge. You just need to be prepared for the adventure and the challenges that day-to-day activities pose. Of course, you will also have to find a nice place to stay while you are there.
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
Re: Tagbilaran City Fiesta (May 01.2014)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 07:44:18 AM »
Disperas na sa Tagbilaran ogma puhon... :)
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »
Hope everyone has recovered from the trauma of the recent calamity. Been watching the videos earlier. Really heart-breaking. :(

But, as the saying goes, "Life goes on". :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:31:59 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 08:13:15 AM »
happy fiesta bbylai and to all

sweets

• Global Moderator
  • "pepsi lover"
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 07:10:36 PM »
Mamista mi bbylai ha

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 11:45:58 PM »
Pls post pictures here

gee_17

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 11:56:18 PM »
happy fiesta Tagbilaran!
please like my page (online shop) . Lot's of unique yet very affordable items to choose from.. Happy shopping! :)
please click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/pages/-REDLIPS-/133013416778699

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 12:02:52 AM »
Kang kinsang balay naay fiesta karon?

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 12:11:41 AM »
Brings back childhood memories. Pesta sa Mabolo, Pesta sa Mandaue, Pesta sa Lilo-an, Pesta sa Talisay, Pesta sa San Fernando, etc., etc.
And the Flores de Mayo.
Makes me nostalgic. :)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 02:55:51 AM »
wow happy fiesta, nag cge pa ug saulog street dancing.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092