:) ;)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:49:23 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: When China Rules the World
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 09:50:06 PM »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
China's Rich & Famous - Rich Lifestyle- Piers Morgan on Shanghai
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 09:51:21 PM »

Published on Nov 3, 2013
***Click here for more: http://tinyurl.com/n4zhbxb
***Discover the secrets to Riches by Subscribing***

Rich Clique FB: https://www.facebook.com/TheRichClique

Start making money ONLINE! By clicking here!
http://tinyurl.com/plqyfj5

I do not own the copy rights or any rights to this video.

Thanks for watching
The Luxurious Life of China's Rich & Famous - Rich Lifestyle- Piers Morgan on Shanghai

j

juan

• View Profile
Why China rises and the US falls
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 09:57:27 PM »
Why China rises and the US falls

Published on Mar 26, 2012
America needs to really wake up and stop whining. It needs to fix the social political system and economic system. The only way to compete with China over the long term is to have its "EDUCATION" right. Education is the secret to China's long-term sustainable rise. Recently, America was shocked to see how much the American students are falling behind on science, math and writing, while Chinese students excel in those three on international tests. Many in the US realize the challenge but also quickly point out that those Chinese students were from the developed Shanghai area and they have more money and better facilities. Wrong!!! students in Shanghai or Beijing are known to be lousy students who perform a lot worse than those from poorer areas. They have much lower college entrance thresholds, and normally they cannot enter the top Chinese universities. This shows how wrong the US is: it looks at education only by money... while it is the will and love of knowledge that make a people worship education. See BBC Chinese School, or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8cyb0.... Education can make a turnaround within 10-20 years in a person's life, and within 20-50 years in a nation's lot.

America was in shock when it learned that China produced a stealth fighter, the fastest super-computer, longest highway system, longest high-speed rail system, ...all happened within a number of years since its reform started in 1979 when China was a lot worse than Ethiopia or Ecuador.

j

juan

• View Profile
China Rising Episode
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 10:36:32 PM »
China Rising - Episode 1: The Dramatic Rise
China Rising - Episode 1: The Dramatic Rise

China Rising - Episode 2: Power and People
China Rising - Episode 2 : Power and People

China Rising - Episode 3: The Fire Inside
China Rising - Episode 3: The Fire Inside

China Rising - Episode 4: Made in China
China Rising - Episode 4 : Made in China

j

juan

• View Profile
China Rises - Getting Rich (New York Times Television)
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 11:52:00 PM »
China Rises - Getting Rich (New York Times Television)

Published on Sep 30, 2013
In 25 Years, China has achieved the most rapid economic advance in such a short time of any nation in history. How? By scrapping its devotion to collectivism and embracing private enterprise with the zeal of 19th-century robber barons. But is China's success riding on the backs of the poor?

j

juan

• View Profile
China Rises - China or Bust (Sky Vision Documentary)
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 11:53:18 PM »
China Rises - China or Bust (Sky Vision Documentary)

Published on Sep 4, 2013
China -- a superpower emerging at breakneck speed. It's the Holy Grail for risk-taking entrepreneurs. Every day, hundreds of British businessmen arrive full of hope and expectation. It's the land of opportunity. It's a place where dreams can come true. But Chinese entrepreneurs, unleashed after 50 years of communism, are taking no prisoners in their own relentless quest for wealth. In the wild east, only the toughest will survive.
These British businessmen are risking everything as they venture into the real dragon's den. Who will make their fortune and who will return home penniless? Tony Caldera's cushion business has been ruined by cheap Chinese imports. Today, his Liverpool factory stands deserted. There were hundreds of people working there. They all had jobs for life. They were the number-one cushion maker probably in Europe. Everything was made in England, and life was great, and they were all happy. All of a sudden, China has come along, and they just can't compete anymore.

In a last-ditch attempt to salvage his business, Tony is taking a huge gamble. He's borrowed two million pounds to build a factory in a paddy field in China. Thirty-six-year-old Tony has bought a one-way ticket to Linping, a city in the heart of China's vast textile industry. If everything goes according to plan, Tony can rebuild his business and regain his crown as the king of cushions.

On his first trip to China, Tony had a chance encounter with a woman called Miss Di. She convinced him that for a 30% share of the company, she'd make an excellent business partner. If you're going to do some business in China, you need a good Chinese business partner and he's got one. Miss Di has been supervising the construction of the factory and has now invited Tony to see the completed two-million-pound building. But when he arrives, things aren't quite as okay as he expected.

j

juan

• View Profile
China Rises - City of Dreams (New York Times Television)
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 11:55:16 PM »
China Rises - City of Dreams (New York Times Television)

Published on Sep 23, 2013
Visit Shanghai, the City of Dreams where a prosporous middle-class evolves that leaves millions behind.

China Rises is a four-hour documentary series that combines the talents of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and New York Times Television to chronicle how the monumental changes unfolding in the planet's most populous nation could reshape our world.

j

juan

• View Profile
China Rises - Food is Heaven (New York Times Television)
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 11:57:36 PM »
China Rises - Food is Heaven (New York Times Television)

Published on Sep 30, 2013
From the steamy kitchens of Canton to the arid moonscape of the north, food is the very heart and soul of China. But increasing development and dwindling water supplies threaten the nation's ability to feed itself. Meet the men and women who celebrate the glory of authentic Chinese cuisine - while working to preserve a healthy food supply for future generations.

China Rises is a four-hour documentary series that combines the talents of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and New York Times Television to chronicle how the monumental changes unfolding in the planet's most populous nation could reshape our world.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: When China Rules the World
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 01:47:48 AM »
the dragon...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092