juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Australia ranked happiest country
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 06:09:35 AM »
Really...happiest country ang Australia

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk

Depends on what you mean by happy. :-\
As mentioned, there are 2 sides to a coin. In Australia, best place to earn big money fast is go to the mines. But the catch is that you'll become an enticingly lucrative prey for predators. Many, perhaps most, will be your love ones. Only a matter of time, you'll be distancing yourself from them. Eventually, love ones will become loved once. And you'll be a lonely drifter like me. Will you be happy, then? ???

FYI only. Based on personal experience. :) ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:06:54 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 08:02:54 PM »
wish to go there.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 07:07:12 PM »
basta gusto talaga may paraan, pag ayaw may dahilan naman..hahha
:) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
New Australian immigration patterns
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2014, 10:18:37 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
Why Aussies are world's wealthiest
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 09:56:23 PM »
Why Aussies are world's wealthiest
THE AUSTRALIAN OCTOBER 10, 2013 12:00AM

AUSTRALIANS are per capita the wealthiest people in the world on one of the key measurements, according to a report yesterday by Zurich-based bank Credit Suisse.

The country's wealth is also more evenly distributed across the population, the report says, although it relies heavily on real estate, which forms 59 per cent of gross household assets.

Only Norway has a higher reliance, and it is well above the global average of 45 per cent.
The median wealth for every Australian is $US219,505.

The median is the midpoint between the poorest and the richest and Australia's ranking reflected the fact that Australian wealth was shared more widely than in some rich countries, said David McDonald, chief investment strategist in Australia for Credit Suisse Private Banking.

"The top 10 per cent of Australians own 50 per cent of the wealth," he said, "which compares with the top 10 per cent around the world owning an average of 86 per cent and the top 10 per cent in the US owning 74 per cent."

The report finds Australia's mean wealth per adult, or average, is just over $US400,000, beaten only by Switzerland, and there are 1.12 million Australians classed as US-dollar millionaires, although that includes all net assets including housing and superannuation.

That is the same number of millionaires as in China, although the latter cohort is expected to increase at almost twice our rate by 2018, at 2.1 million compared with 1.66 million. In 2011, there were 1.079 million in Australia compared with 1.017 million in China.

The report says there are 1.76 million Australians in the top 1 per cent of global wealth holders, accounting for 3.8 per cent of that group despite this country having only 0.4 per cent of the world's adult population.

Of those rich Australians, the report says 2059 of them are ultra-high-net-worth individuals, defined as having personal wealth exceeding $US50m. That's 2.1 per cent of the global total that is dominated by the US with 46.3 per cent.

The US came out as the clear winner for growth in personal wealth, climbing during 2012-13 by 11.9 per cent to $US78.9 trillion, although much of that came from the sharp recovery in house prices.

A surprise was that personal extreme wealth is not static: fewer than two-thirds of the Forbes magazine billionaires from 2000-01 were still on that list five years later and "barely half of them were on it by the end of the decade", the report says.

And although Australia is performing well by global standards, its wealth only grew 2.6 per cent last year, compared with a global average of 4.5 per cent.

The good news is that the Asia-Pacific region has the best growth potential in the world.

It is expected to grow 8.4 per cent in total wealth value per year to $US110 trillion by the year 2018.

The Asia-Pacific in general is predicted to see personal wealth grow 6.7 per cent a year for the next five years and the number of individual US-dollar millionaires in the region is expected to climb by three quarters over that period.

That compares with an expectation of 41 per cent growth in the number of dollar-millionaires in North America, and 47 per cent in Europe.

The growing influence of the Asia-Pacific region is shown by the report's prediction that the US will have total personal wealth of $US100 trillion by 2018, $10 trillion less than the Asia-Pacific.

The region is currently worth $US73.9 trillion and is expected to overtake the US in 2017.

Most of the growth is expected to come from China, whose wealth by 2018 is expected to reach the level the US was at in 1993.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:58:03 PM by juan »