Yep. It's my birthday -- 5/5/50 -- vibrating 5.

• 34 replies

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Yep. It's my birthday -- 5/5/50 -- vibrating 5.
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 12:13:11 AM »
yes it is! hahahha
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Life Path #7 in Numerology
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 08:08:04 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0G8xSwN8ls

Published on Sep 10, 2013
Find Your LIFE PATH # Here:
cafeastrology.com/numerology2

OR

You can follow this 3-cycle formula:

mm/dd/yyyy
(m+m)+(d+d)+(y+y+y+y)=
(m)+(d)+(y)=unsimplified #
add each digit to get a single digit.

EX: 9/16/1984
9+(1+6)+(1+9+8+4)
9+7+22=38
3+8=11
11/2

Do not simplify each individual number past 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 22, or 33.

Numerology Number 7, Importance of Number 7, Number 7 in Numerology, Numerology

Numerology Number 7, Importance of Number 7, Number 7 in Numerology, Numerology

Published on Aug 15, 2013
Numerology Number 7 - Number 7 in Numerology - Imporatnce of Number 7 - Numerology Calculations - Numerology

Numerology is the study of the purported divine, mystical or other special relationship between a number and something coinciding observed events. It has many systems, beliefs and traditions like the Chaldean Numerology, Kabbalah system of Numerological Calculations, Vedic Numerology and Pythagorean Numerology. Numerology is basically a language that allows you to see the extraordinary pattern that exist in the numbers.
Amongst the different genres of Numerology, the most specific genres are the Chaldean Numerology and the Pythagorean Numerology.
Chaldean Numerology or "Mystic Numerology" is the older numerology of the two numerology systems. In this system the alphabet values are not in as systematic order as the other numerology system which is the Pythagorean Numerology system. The name when analyzed according to the Cladean Numerology system, gives a more occult or mystical flavour to the destiny that is interwoven into a person's character. Chaldean Numerology indicates the hidden forces or the invisible strings at play behind the scenes.
The Pythagorean Numerology is also Known as the modern Numerology system. It is the more popular genre of numerology and is practiced my majority of numerologists today. The Pythagorean Numerology offers easy traslation of the letters into numbers and the numbers to their interwoven meanings.
The Pythagorean Numerology believes that every number has a specific vibration and these vibrations affect the human body in the same way as waves, light or sound do.
The science of Pythagorean Numerology begins with the five primary numbers which are:
1. The Birthday Number
2. The Life Path Number
3. The Name Number
4. The Personality Number
5. The Soul Urge Number

Based upon the calculations of the above mentioned numbers, we can derive any numerology number from 1 to 9 or the master numbers 11, 22, 33 and 44. Apart from the numbers 1 to 9, the Master Numbers show a dual nature in addition to the characteristics of the numbers they represent. Below is the brief introduction to the numbers 1 to 9:

Numerology Number 1: Represents both kinds of actions - Physical and Mental. It indicates strong positivity, pure energy, new beginings and purity.

Numerology Number 2: Represents kindness, balance, tact, equilisation and destiny. Number 2 reflects a quiet power of judgement and a need for planning.

Numerology Number 3: Represents magic, intuition, vivacity and advantage. Also represents the pure joy of creativity, expression and versatility. It is also the time identifier and represents past, present anf future.

Numerology Number 4: Symbolises stability and grounded nature of all things. Consider 4 seasons, 4 directions, 4 elements and 4 ages of man. It also represents solidity, calmness and home.

Numerology Number 5: 5 deals with travel, adventure and motion. It also represents instability, unpredictability and radical changes.

Numerology Number 6: Symbolises harmony, balance, sincerity, love and truth. It also represents calmness and delicate dipllomacy required to handle sensitive issues.

Numerology Number 7: Like the number 3, this deals with the magical forces, scholarly activities and mystery. Deals with the activation of imagination.

Numerology Number 8: Represents business, success and wealth. Represents continuation, repetition and cycles. Success is achieved by determination and repetition.

Numerology Number 9: Represents attainment, satisfaction and accomplishments. It also represents intellectual power and influence over situations and things.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:18:40 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Numerology Life path 7 Astrology Secrets of the deep
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 08:23:08 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI76VkBUM7Q

Uploaded on Dec 22, 2011
CLICK HERE- http://www.astrologykrs.com

Modern numerology often contains aspects of a variety of ancient cultures and teachers, including Babylonia, Pythagoras and his followers (Greece, 6th century B.C.), astrological philosophy from Hellenistic Alexandria, early Christian mysticism, early Gnostics, the Hebrew system of the Kabbalah, The Indian Vedas, the Chinese "Circle of the Dead", Egyptian "Book of the Masters of the Secret House" (Ritual of the Dead).[4]

Pythagoras and other philosophers of the time believed that because mathematical concepts were more "practical" (easier to regulate and classify) than physical ones, they had greater actuality. St. Augustine of Hippo (A.D. 354--430) wrote "Numbers are the Universal language offered by the deity to humans as confirmation of the truth." Similar to Pythagoras, he too believed that everything had numerical relationships and it was up to the mind to seek and investigate the secrets of these relationships or have them revealed by divine grace. See Numerology and the Church Fathers for early Christian views. However, that does not mean that Pythagoras had coined himself the system one calls numerology. Pythagoras had only paved the way to the observation of numbers as archetypes rather than mere numerals.

In 325 A.D., following the First Council of Nicaea, departures from the beliefs of the state Church were classified as civil violations within the Roman Empire. Numerology had not found favor with the Christian authority of the day and was assigned to the field of unapproved beliefs along with astrology and other forms of divination and "magic".[citation needed] Despite this religious purging, the spiritual significance assigned to the heretofore "sacred" numbers had not disappeared; several numbers, such as the "Jesus number" have been commented and analyzed by Dorotheus of Gaza and numerology still is used at least in conservative Greek Orthodox circles.[5][6] Numerology is prominent throughout Sir Thomas Browne's 1658 literary Discourse The Garden of Cyrus. Throughout its pages the author attempts to demonstrate that the number five and the related Quincunx pattern can be found throughout the arts, in design, and in nature - particularly botany.

Modern numerology has various antecedents. Ruth A. Drayer's book, Numerology, The Power in Numbers (Square One Publishers) says that around the turn of the century (from 1800 to 1900 A.D.) Mrs. L. Dow Balliett combined Pythagoras' work with Biblical reference. Then on Oct 23, 1972, Balliett's student, Dr. Juno Jordan, changed Numerology further and helped it to become the system known today under the title "Pythagorean", although Pythagoras himself had nothing to do with the system.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 11:55:22 PM »
I'm not the type of guy who enjoys one-night stands.
"It leaves me feeling very empty and cynical. It's not even fun sexually.
I need to feel something for the woman and entertain the vain hope that it may lead to a relationship."
(Ben Affleck)
 :) ;)

How-To Win The Heart Of A Taurus Man 

j

juan

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:45:39 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 07:49:04 PM »

Does have a mark resemblance
Like looking at a portrait of my first love
 :)

Someone Who Cares - Kenny Rogers

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 07:53:17 PM »
Will true love come my way this year? :-\
Time and Patience
"Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that it will never happen. (unknown)”

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 07:56:08 PM »
"Life is a journey and it's about growing and changing and coming to terms with who and what you are and loving who and what you are."
(Kelly McGillis)
 8)

"Going by my past journey, I am not certain where life will take me, what turns and twists will happen;
nobody knows where they will end up.
As life changes direction, I'll flow with it."
(Katrina Kaif)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6ru4OpY4o

Uploaded on Nov 26, 2011
Coach Corey Wayne discusses why you should let women come to you at their own pace so they chase and pursue you.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 11:19:41 PM »
Lumabo man ang mga mata ko. Mananatili pa ring malinaw ang pagtingin ko sayo. :)

Does have a mark resemblance
Like looking at a portrait of my first love
 :)
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you're lonely remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you. (Anonymous)"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 06:06:11 PM »
Tarot reading.

9 Of Cups

Introduction: The 9 of Cups is one of the most uplifting and pleasant cards to receive in a reading. Known often as the "wish card" it can mean that what you are hoping for or dreaming about most is very likely to be yours – in a brief period of time, generally, too.

General: The appearance of this card is usually a portent of happiness, and good things about to come. It also usually means that what you want is likely to come into being in your life. If asking a yes/no type of question, this card is the most powerful indicator of "yes", but like everything else in the tarot, that is not carved in stone.

Work: Good luck that you hadn't counted on could be yours. If you have a big dream, or are working on a project that has been stalled, this could be the month that it moves forward finally. If you've been interviewing for a job, this could be the time that the one you were really hoping for finally comes through.

Love: This card is a very good omen for your love life. If you're already in a relationship, it's very possible that it will deepen and become better and sweeter. If you're single, this is a great time to meet people. Get out, mingle, have conversations with the people that you meet without being wedded to any potential outcome. The idea is to have fun.

Finances: As this card is a very powerful positive harbinger, it speaks well of your finances, also. This card can mean that the financial situation you are visualizing may well come to pass, although probably not exactly in the way that you wished for it to do.

Health: In general this is likely to be a very serene period in the context of your health. If you have recently had to have tests done, the results are very likely to be to your liking. Use the good energy of this time to reinforce or enhance your habits, adding or increasing exercise or adding to your knowledge of nutrition.

Spirituality: This is an important time to notice, and improve on, your use of positive affirmation and visualization and the ways in which they can enrich your life on every level. Trust yourself. Dream big, then take steps to make them come about.