juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Australian King Crab
« on: May 11, 2014, 07:26:42 PM »
Quote from: juan on September 04, 2012, 12:06:59 PM
This is Australian king crab!!!!!
 :) ;)

Mao ni imong dad-on sa ato kada pauli sa pesta gikan sa mina.
 :D ;)
Hasta ang model, ha?
 8) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
How to kill a King Crab humanely
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 07:33:24 PM »
How to kill a King Crab humanely :)

Notice the giant lobster beside.
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
Tasmanian Giant Crab - Pseudocarcinus gigas - heaviest species of crab in the world

Tasmanian Giant Crab - Pseudocarcinus gigas - heaviest species of crab in the world

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Australian King Crab
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 09:30:40 PM »
arang lamia siguro sa akong allergy ana..hahaha
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
Old nickel mine generates millions of dollars and new jobs
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 08:16:53 PM »

Posted: 16/05/2014 5:00:00 AM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs

We’ve previously reported how old nickel mines are being eyed up with increasing interest. It looks as if a trend is appearing! QCG, a privately owned exploration company, is all set to purchase MMG’s currently decommissioned Tasmanian Avebury nickel mine for the figure of $40m.

The new owners are hoping to restarting operations in a very short timeframe, a move which will generate 200 new jobs.

The nickel mine, located west of Zeehan on Tasmania’s west coast, has been purchased due to the buoyant nickel prices being supported in the market. While the mine has been in care and maintenance mode since February, QCG are confident that a return to operations as usual could let them take advantage of the market.

Chairman Doug Daws commented that the mine could be up and running shortly; “The diligence to which the care and maintenance program has been conducted means that mining could recommence within a short time frame once we are able to make necessary modifications to the milling circuit.”

Certain conditions have been imposed on the $40m deal, such as QCG being able to raise the necessary funds of $33.25m to for the closing payment. They’re currently in talks with a range of national and international investors and finance organisations as they try to get the final payment together.

“We are genuinely excited to be acquiring a project that has great mine and associated infrastructure in place at a time of rising nickel prices,” said Daws.

MMG are behind the potential purchase and are positive about the potential outcome for the mine. Executive general manager Michael Nossal has commented that QCG have what it takes to get the Averbury mine fully operational again.

“We believe this offer represents the best outcome for both MMG and the Avebury asset,” he said. “QCG is committed to a restart of the mine and MMG is confident that if the sale is completed, it will reinvigorate the Zeehan area, by providing new jobs and economic benefit to the region.”

New technology and a changing market means that previously closed, or abandoned assets are being revaluated and examined for hidden wealth. With 200 mining jobs on the verge of creation at Avebury, it’s important to keep an eye on other, similar sites, for the potential resources and jobs they may yet contain.

To read more, click http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/our-blog/may-2014-(1)/old-nickel-mine-generates-millions-of-dollars-and-.aspx

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 07:33:26 PM »
Thinking of a seafood platter at the fish market for lunch today. But all alone? ??? Boring! ::) 8)

Sana with her. :) ;)

Used to take my family when children were still kids and spend the day. Mangompra. Daghang pag parkinganan at that time. Remember a certain Peter’s Fish Shop. Dunno what’s in their seafood platter, but, ALWAYS, me throw up everything in the wee hours of the morning. Ako ra sad. And sa Peter’s Fish Shop ra.  Must be allergic to something in it. Had to buy something else separately for myself. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 08:06:32 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 07:39:17 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 07:42:07 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 07:27:02 PM »