President F. Marcos speech (Ganito mag-deliver ng speech si Marcos. Walang binab

• 1 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
President F. Marcos speech (Ganito mag-deliver ng speech si Marcos. Walang binabasa)

President F. Marcos speech (Ganito mag-deliver ng speech si Marcos. Walang binabasa)

Published on Jun 9, 2013

Para s hater and lover ni Marcos
kung panu k mag salita "You represent your self". Even if you can speak or write correct grammar in English it does't mean you have the logic and you know the absolute truth. Believe it or not the absolute truth will not rely or depend on what you believe. ?Respect n lng mga Kababayan ko, you cannot edit history. Kung magaling sya wla k n magagwa dun
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Look through the telescope, mate! :)
Can't you see the Philippines? It's a gutter. Was like that 30+ years ago. So, where did the o/s Pinoy remittances go? ???

Son of late Pres. Marcos once said something like, "If they didn't throw dad out of the country, the Philippines would be like Singapore now".
Believe that, in his youth, Marcos had that vision. Turn the Philippines into a prosperous country. Gifted young ones usually have such. He wanted to be a scientist. But pa(?) thought that he could better serve his country by studying law. Admitted himself that he's a frustrated scientist.
Later, entered into politics. Became president. Helped many poor-but-deserving-ones from rags to riches. Send them to Harvard, Princeton, MIT, etc on scholarship. Established Philippine College of Arts and Sciences (PCAS) who hired them after grad. Placed them in separate salary scale. Became his "think-tank". Made him very powerful. But did that fulfil his dream?

Miles down the track, he changed. Or, should say, the people changed him.

“Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white.” – Mark Jenkins :) ;)
During the last years of his life, he was an exile. Yes, indeed! He was an astute man. Left the country without officially tendering his resignation. Must have arranged such with Uncle Sam before allowing to be airlifted out of Malacanang. Definitely, was thinking of staging a comeback. Unfortunately, his cronies abandoned him.
In the annals of history, it will be written that who took over was a de facto president. She was a housewife with no experience in politics.

Once again, look through the telescope. :) ;)

Oh, yes, they did help many from rags to riches. :) ;)
And speaking of corruption,
"All institutions are prone to corruption and to the vices of their members."
- Morris West

Marcos left in '86. Is the Philippines now a better place to live in? ???
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 12:23:03 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.