Chinese Zodiac - Tiger
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:07:41 PM »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Tiger man
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:18:27 PM »
His love behavior

•  The Tiger sign is certainly the most "masculine" one in the entire Chinese duodecimal zodiac. This explains why its male natives tend to exalt their machismo every other minute. They are very touchy about their virility; any insignificant slight on it may be interpreted by them as a great insult to their personal dignity. It never comes to their minds that their sexual bravado is unnecessary to a happy love life and in any case does not produce in women the effect they expect.

•  The Tiger male is a fervent adept of love at first sigh and disdains the kind of love that requires time for its crystallization. Once his gaze has come to rest on a woman, he may fall in love with her right away, seriously, wholeheartedly, as if she were the only female he could love in the entire course of his existence. He will immediately want her to be associated with his projects, hopes, dreams, problems - in short, with his whole life - and will demand an instant response. He will find it bewildering if the object of his passion rejects his overtures or shows some hesitation; in fact, few women resist his candid ardor and transparent sincerity and refuse to let themselves be swept off their feet by this man.

•  Impulsive as always, he specializes in rash engagements and imprudent unions - even if it does mean having many problems and sorrows as a consequence. He is likely to get married several times in his lifetime and enter each matrimony with an ever intact capital of enthusiasm and recklessness. Given his impetuous nature, only a marriage contracted in his middle age could bring him emotional fulfilment and sexual stability.

•  Few men would be as misogynous as this one. He does not subscribe himself to the idea that every female has her price. He makes it clear to every woman he deigns to love that he is doing her a favor, that he takes her for granted. He never bothers to conceal his contempt for the fair sex as a whole, disparaging its members as frivolous, irresponsible, stupid, capricious, lazy, wicked and the like. He simply could not accept a woman to be superior or equal to him in any way.

•  This type invariably wants to dominate the women he loves, to make decisions in their place, to impose on them his own views, ideas, tastes, preferences, aversions, whims and way of life. He believes in all good faith that his paternalistic comportment can only please them and never sees the necessity to behave differently. Should these women want to throw off their yoke, they must proceed with much tact and diplomacy - perhaps even with flattery and wile, for he is both naive and self-conceited. To rebel overtly against him would be to trigger a war which he is sure to win and they are sure to lose.

•  The surest way for a partner to get rid of this fiery lover would be to wait on him hand and foot, to take care of his every need, to help him solve his every problem. Too much attention to his person could only irritate him, for he wants to display his self-sufficiency and pride. But if she wants to hang on him, a certain indifference on her part would have the magic power to keep this wild animal from returning to his jungle.

•  Disdainful, elusive and even dangerous women have a definite advantage over their more innocent sisters in their competition for the Tiger man's heart. Nothing fascinates him more than mystery, difficulty and challenge. If you, ladies, want to retain him for any length of time, it is in your interest never to reveal or surrender yourselves entirely to him. So long as he still has to discover and woo you, he will hold on to you as to a lifebuoy. On the other hand, if a cuddly lover is what you are looking for, you had better not pick up a Tiger man although his magnetism is overpowering. This wildcat is not prone to enjoy sweet nothings or to purr beside the fireplace; he is not effusive either and feels embarrassed at giving or receiving verbal expressions of love.

•  The Tiger man's love nature has two inescapable characteristics: He lets himself be completely carried away by his passion, and his jealousy is as intense as his love of independence. His love is always meant to be an all-out offensive; he loves with every fiber of his being, without any restraint whatsoever. A woman involved with him may have difficulty in adjusting herself to this whirlpool, unless she has exceptional physical and moral vigor. When it comes to making love, he is quite raw and basic, charging roughly like a hussar. He will insist that the satisfaction of his erotic needs take place at any moment, even at odd hours during the day.

•  While loathing possessive women, he is intensely jealous of his bird of the moment. He will not make an issue of her desire to roam the world or stay home to sweep the hearth, but will demand that she belong to him completely, making a clean sweep of all that has preceded her involvement with him. He will never, for instance, sympathize with her nostalgia over past romances or heartbreaks.

•  If he has practically no problem in entering a union, many difficulties nevertheless lie in wait for him once the first step has been taken. His obstreperous misogyny is instrumental in turning his home into a permanent battlefield - few women, if any, could bear his humiliating attitude indefinitely. He may consistently fail to arouse his mates as he is unable to create a romantic atmosphere and provide sufficient mental stimulation before each embrace. Finally, his performances in bed generally prove all too brief to any woman's liking.

•  Curiously enough, the native, who can pride himself on the number of his conquests and on his capacity for sex, is disinclined to infidelity. It seems that when he belongs to a woman, he really means to honor his obligation, certainly not out of moral considerations but more probably out of self-respect. However, he will readily accept divorce, happy to recover his freedom and be in a position to go hunting again - until he falls in love once more!

•  Unsentimental as he is, the Tiger male is always on wonderful terms with his children. He loves and understands them perfectly. And he communicates to them his enthusiasm, his impetuosity, his passion for life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: Chinese Zodiac - Tiger
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 10:23:57 PM »
Years of the Tiger  
1902   08 Feb 1902 - 28 Jan 1903 (Water)
1914   08 Feb 1902 - 28 Jan 1903 (Wood)
1926   13 Feb 1926 - 01 Feb 1927 (Fire)
1938   31 Jan 1938 - 18 Feb 1939 (Earth)
1950   17 Feb 1950 - 05 Feb 1951 (Metal)
1962   05 Feb 1962 - 24 Jan 1963 (Water)
1974   23 Jan 1974 - 10 Feb 1975 (Wood)
1986   09 Feb 1986 - 28 Jan 1987 (Fire)
1998   28 Jan 1998 - 15 Feb 1999 (Earth)
2010   14 Feb 2010 - 02 Feb 2011 (Metal)

"Born leader" is the key word for the Tigers. They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.

Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity.

Tigers are unpredictable, always tense. and like to be in a hurry. Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them.

They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places. Tigers are very confident, perhaps too confident sometimes.

Although they love adventures, and are addicted to excitement it is better not to challenge a Tiger's confidence. They likes being obeyed and not the other way around. Because Tigers are urgent people and always in a hurry to get things done right, they usually choose to operate alone. Tigers like to work, they are hard-working and dynamic. If you assign a task to a Tiger, the job will be undertaken and accomplished with enthusiasm and efficiency.

Tigers make money, but they are not directly interested in money. Still, the Tiger needs not worry about money: just when they fear the money is gone, more seems to show up. Tigers are sensitive, emotional. They are capable of great love, but they become too intense about it. They are also territorial and possessive, if you are a friend of a Tiger, they want you to take their side against the bad guys and because the Tiger is so adorable, you often do.

As lovers, Tigers are passionate and romantic, but the real challenge for the Tiger is to grasp the true meaning of moderation.

Compatibility with the Tiger
(1 - least compatible, 100 - most compatible)
Dog   89 - Good! A balanced and harmonic relationship.
Horse   86 - Why not, they have lots in commons.

Monkey   81 - These two make eager lovers.
Pig   79 - They are very different, but this will work.
Dragon   76 - Despite minor difficulties, it's good for marriage.
Snake   69 - Difficult to see what they could see in each other.
Rat   65 - In order for success, both must endure.
Rooster   55 - Not a balanced relationship.
Tiger   52 - Two tigers? Not recommended.
Rabbit   46 - Difficult. Possible convenience marriage.
Ox   33 - Almost impossible to make it work.
Goat   24 - One of the worst combinations.

Metal
Individuals born in the years of the Metal element are success-driven. They will pursue their goals with confidence and determination.

They are unwavering in their efforts to achieve their objectives and are undeterred by setbacks, failures or hardships. This persistence can, however, work against them if they refuse to let go of situations that are no longer feasible.
People ruled by the Metal element can be highly unreasonable, inflexible and stubborn at times. They are self-reliant and are apt to sort out problems on their own.

They like to choose their own destinies and will fashion their lives towards this end. They dislike it when others try to interfere in their affairs. People under this element have a certain electricity about them. They have strong impulses which will be felt by the people around them. They also possess the strength and the energy to bring about the changes they desire.
Their strong monetary instincts will effectively support their tastes for luxury and power.

For your animal and element signs, click http://www.chinese-astrology.co.uk/

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »
 Year of the Horse 2014 Predictions – Part 3 Man Luck

DECEMBER 26, 2013 AT 7:47 PM

Tiger (Born in 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010)

Slander and implicated by others in the year of the Snake will be faded away.

There will be joint venture or cooperate with new partners. As a result, it brings in benefit to the Tiger.

For the working class Tiger, you will see more appreciation from your superior or receive an award.

There is a “White Tiger” star in the Tiger palace. White Tiger is not a good star, so there will be a minor medical operation or caesarean section for female Tiger if giving birth in 2014.

Blood donation is a positive action for the Tiger if you are able to.

Health: Digestive system, heart and eyes issues.
Wealth: Pay rise or benefit from new partnership.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 07:23:15 AM »
wow
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092