• 13 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: "Worlds Youngest Transsexual" Kim Petras on "This Morning"
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 08:14:34 PM »
wow
Yep! Kim Petras is really beautiful. Di ka makatuo nga transsexual diay.

Best answer ... many other different ones.

'Transvestite' describes a person who dresses in the clothes and accessoried of their opposite gender, for sexual or emotional gratification. Many people who do this prefer the term 'crossdresser', although the two are synonymous. The vast majority of transvestites are male, but there are some female transvestites.
Transvestites neither need, nor want, medical intervention.

'Transgender' describes a person, male or female, who dresses, behaves or presents in a manner that differs from their gender norm. The majority of 'transgender' people are crossdressers/transvestites (including Drag Queens/Kings); it also includes social androgynes and 'genderqueers'. Despite the efforts of some transgender activists, it does NOT include transsexual people.
Transgender people do not need medical intervention, and most don't want it either, although some may choose to take hormones to aid their presentation.

'Transsexual' describes a person, male or female, who was born with a congenital neurological condition (Benjamin's syndrome, or HBS; http://www.sexchange.us/hbs.html ) which means that their gender identity, which is determined in the hypothalamus of the brain, does not match their physical anatomy. Transsexual people require medical intervention, including hormone therapy and genital surgery, to correct this mismatch and lead normal lives, but transsexualism is neither defined by, nor restricted to, that intervention; transsexual people are transsexual from birth.

Christine Jorgensen (May 30, 1926 – May 3, 1989) was an American trans woman who was the first person to become widely known in the United States for having sex reassignment surgery. Jorgensen grew up in the Bronx, New York City. Shortly after graduating from high school in 1945, she was drafted into the US Army for World War II. After her service she attended several schools, worked, and around this time heard about transitioning surgery. She travelled to Europe, and in Copenhagen, Denmark, obtained special permission to undergo a series of operations starting in 1951.

She returned to the United States in the early 1950s and her transformation was the subject of a New York Daily News front page story. She became an instant celebrity, using the platform to advocate for transgender people, and became known for her directness and polished wit. She also worked as an actress and nightclub entertainer, and recorded several songs.
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 03:29:22 PM »
She's hot
kasama na sa package yan

Been doing intensive in-depth research on defloration for ages now. Oh, yeah, girls are stunners. Asking myself, "Are they virgins or transsexuals"? :-\ No way of knowing. :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:31:22 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:19:05 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 07:03:50 AM »
bata nga