« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 10:03:04 PM »
Nagbagolbol. >:( ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
Re: How Is Your Mood Today? #August
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 01:11:26 AM »
kumbati pa din bbylai kahit madami intrigues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ganyan po talaga ang mga sikat OMG ;)
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 02:37:20 AM »
Nagbagolbol. >:( ;D
Where have all my beloved fans gone? ???

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 06:39:39 AM »
Yeah! ;)

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 03:38:45 PM »
Sick and tired! ::)

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 03:43:21 PM »
Tired

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 07:09:48 PM »
Sulking. Contemplating on this again. Precisely describes my present situation. >:(

Tarot reading.

Reversed Six of Swords Tarot Card Meanings

The Six of Swords reversed indicates that you are trying your best to move on from the past and make the important transition that you know you need to make. You are trying to physically and mentally move from any past experiences which you know that have not been helping you. However, given this card is reversed, it is clear that you are experiencing some challenges in doing this and no matter how hard you try to leave the past behind you, it keeps catching up with you. It is like there is something pulling you back to where you have come from, rather than allowing you to move on to new territories. What is hard is that there are a lot of unresolved issues from the past, which you had hoped you could just leave behind you but they keep rearing their ugly head and preventing you from getting to that new place of being that you really want to be. There may also be moments when you doubt whether you are making the right decision in leaving behind your past but this card gently encourages you forward, reminding you that you are heading towards a better future.

Similarly, the reversal of this card may suggest that you are resisting this necessary transition. Perhaps you feel that it has been forced upon you or that you were not included in the decision to move. For example, your partner may be required to relocate for work and you must go along with him/her. What is important is that you look at the benefits of the transition rather than focusing on the drawbacks so that even if this transition is out of your control, you can at least look forward to something and get some sort of personal value out of it.

In a relationship reading where the relationship is relatively new, the reversed Six of Swords may indicate that you have not moved on from a past relationship and are carrying a lot of ‘baggage’ with you. You need to work hard at leaving this behind you otherwise it will continue to plague your current and future relationships.
:) ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:13:56 PM by juan »