World's Worst Airports including Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila

• 20 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
The airport ranking agency Skytrax just released its annual list of top airports around the globe, and it won’t surprise anyone that Singapore has again taken the top spot. Rounding out that list are:
1.   Singapore Changi Airport
2.   Incheon International Airport
3.   Munich Airport
4.   Hong Kong International Airport
5.   Amsterdam Schipol Airport
6.   Tokyo International Airport
7.   Beijing Capital International Airport
8.   Zurich Airport
9.   Vancouver International Airport
10.   London Heathrow Airport
Oh. So bad top 5 ang pinas.  Di nkapagtataka

Hopefully, with the influx of fifo Pinoys, Ninoy Aquino International Airport will top Singapore Changi Airport. And the rest will become world-class airports. And, more airports will be added.  :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Oh. So bad top 5 ang pinas.  Di nkapagtataka
yeah pero kahit sa loob ng airport ay hindi ka rin secured Pham

j

juan

• View Profile
yeah pero kahit sa loob ng airport ay hindi ka rin secured Pham

How safe are the Philippines airlines? I heard they are banned from flying in Europe.
about 4 years ago about Philippines

•   Sorry but I am afraid you are ALL wrong. ALL carriers from the Philippines are banned from Europe but it has NOTHING to do with the airlines, it is to do with the security of the airports in the Philippines and unfortunately mainly the main gateway in Manila NAIA.
Steve almost 2 years ago

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

erika

• View Profile
OMG :o :o
OMG fashion lover

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
How safe are the Philippines airlines? I heard they are banned from flying in Europe.
about 4 years ago about Philippines

•   Sorry but I am afraid you are ALL wrong. ALL carriers from the Philippines are banned from Europe but it has NOTHING to do with the airlines, it is to do with the security of the airports in the Philippines and unfortunately mainly the main gateway in Manila NAIA.
Steve almost 2 years ago

yeah, lack of proper training pa siguro, they only check securely and heavily if you are traveling to the US?

j

juan

• View Profile
yeah, lack of proper training pa siguro, they only check securely and heavily if you are traveling to the US?
Tsk3X! Wonder how this gonna impact the influx of fifo Pinoys commuting from/to Australian mining towns in the not too distant future. Australia's terrorist alert flag is now on 'high'. :-\

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Hello Manila Philippines

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
hala na.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
hindi na daw isa sa mga worst kasi si Alberto Lina na ang head ng customs?

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Nice airport in LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk