10 Most Haunted Places in Philippines

• 30 replies

erika

• View Profile
10 Most Haunted Places in Philippines
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:50:28 PM »
Baguio, Haunted City in the Mist

Most Haunted places in Philippines

The City of Pines is not just about the cold weather and the strawberries; it seems to be the place for a whole lot of paranormal activity too. Some of the best known haunted sites are found here
OMG fashion lover

erika

• View Profile
Re: 10 Most Haunted Places in Philippines
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 08:51:56 PM »
Diplomat Hotel in Baguio City, Philippines

Diplomat Hotel, an abandoned structure in Dominican Hill that allegedly saw the beheading of nuns and priests during the Second World War. Residents in the area claim to have heard screaming and howling even during the daytime. Former hotel employees even say that there are headless ghosts walking the halls carrying their heads on platters.
OMG fashion lover

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 08:53:14 PM »
History of Diplomat Hotel on Dominican Hill Horror - Most Haunted places in Philippines

The former Diplomat Hotel in Baguio City, Philippines sits on top of the Dominican Hill. It used to be a rest house and a seminary way back 1911 before it was developed into a hotel.

During the World War II, numerous nuns and priests were beheaded there and this was believed to be the reason why headless apparitions can often be seen during the night inside the hotel. The employees and guests also claimed that they have been hearing strange sounds.

Since the death of its owner, Spiritual Healer Tony Agpaoa, in 1987, the hotel ceased its operation and has been closed to the public. It was declared off limits to visitors as well. However, the people who are living nearby would often be disturbed by sounds coming from the Dominican Hill at night. They would hear banging of doors and windows, clattering of dishes and voices of screaming people, who seem to be agonizing.

A lot of documentaries have been written about this mysterious and panoramic building. Until now, a lot of curious people would like to see its ruins in person, the once grand hotel which boasts of its large rooms and striking combination of qualities.
OMG fashion lover

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 08:55:11 PM »
Real Ghostly Encounter at Diplomat Hotel - Paranormal activity in Baguio City, Philippines

Let me share a story about what I experienced in this place...

"...several pictures also show orbs, shadows and unexplained images during our photo ops in this placed anyways but the scariest thing I did experience is shooting on an unknown shadow that i thought its another airsofter player, I ran out of bb's but the shadow is still in there until umpires shouted game over... I went back to our neutral zone and was told that I'm the only player left..

Another story is that a kid was running on the 2nd floor went to a room were the chimney is located, we thought that there is a civilian visiting the area, we shouted "cease fire! civilian in the area..."

We waited around 5 min no civilian went out, we went to the 2nd floor,check chimney room no one was there..we heard rumors about this kid, that this kid died during the fire when diplo was still a hotel.. another one is i several moving an ilhouettes in white moving from one room to the other and others like you feel you are being watched...or as if you are with someone in a certain room but you are alone...but to be honest i love this placed a mix of adrenaline rush and goosebumps while you are playing...but we still pay respect to this place...before we play we pray."
OMG fashion lover

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »
Teacher's Camp in Baguio City, Philippines

At Teacher's Camp, a popular location for company meetings and school seminars, visitors claim to have heard mysterious voices and seen weird shadows. Legend has it that the camp, constructed as a tent-city for teachers during the American Occupation, was built on an old battleground for Baguio's indigenous citizens. It seems that some of the warriors who lost their lives here have never left.
OMG fashion lover

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 08:58:30 PM »
Philippine Military Academy, Baguio City, Philippines

And in the Philippine Military Academy, phantom platoons are said to be heard marching on the grounds. A ghost of a uniformed man appears too.
OMG fashion lover

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 09:01:01 PM »
bakit sa may Balite drive sa Quezon City hindi naisali? may white lady daw dyan

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 09:01:05 PM »
Teacher's Camp in Baguio City, Philippines

At Teacher's Camp, a popular location for company meetings and school seminars, visitors claim to have heard mysterious voices and seen weird shadows. Legend has it that the camp, constructed as a tent-city for teachers during the American Occupation, was built on an old battleground for Baguio's indigenous citizens. It seems that some of the warriors who lost their lives here have never left.

A close encounter with a lovestruck ghost at the Teachers' Camp

Paranormal activity in Baguio City, Philippines
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/11041112_f260.jpg

"The former Miss V who is a daughter of a pastor had a close encounter with a lovestruck ghost at the Teachers' Camp in Baguio City. She was teaching in a university when this incident happened, not to mention that she was still single and had just broken up with her medical intern-boyfriend.

My friend's group planned to stay at the Teachers' Camp for their summer sojourn in Baguio. Although the camp accepted non-academic groups for the use of the facilities, they still thought that it would be much easier for them to be accommodated if they have a referral from someone in the academe.

I was requested to get that referral from my friend, Miss V. I met her during her lunch break at the faculty room. While handing to me the letter, she asked me if I believe in ghosts.

I said yes, but I did not tell her that I could see one. I sensed that she was reluctant to discuss what she considered as unbelievable. It was another faculty who urged her to tell a story about the ghost at the Teachers' Camp.

Their church had this summer leadership training for the youth of their parish. She was responsible for the program and activities. Together with her in a room were the invited speakers who were also her colleagues in the academe. The two first two days were scheduled for the lectures and the remaining two were for the activities. The last day would be for the graduation of the participants and tour of Baguio City.

The program turned out to be going on smoothly on the first day that Miss V decided to retire to her room in the mid afternoon . Her monthly period that gave her stomach and leg cramps and nauseous feeling was killing her.

It must have been three o clock when she awoke with an uncanny feeling that she was not alone. In the semi-darkness of the room, she looked around and had the distinct impression that there was an intruder in the place. Thinking that it was one of those male youths with them in the training, she looked out into the room. At the corner, she saw what appeared to be a dark figure. It was a man and though she could not make out any features, he seemed lifelike as any human intruder might be.

She did not move while she waited for the intruder to leave. But he didn't. She was scared when the figure approached her bed and touched the pillow. She seemed she heard him spoke and sung a song in the native dialect of the province. She was being serenaded with a love song!!!

She knew that she was very much awake but she was paralyzed and was trembling at the same time.When she was about to cry for help, he vanished into thin air. She knew all along that she wasn't dealing with any flesh-and blood person but a ghost.

Her friends did not allow her to be alone any time of the day after she told them the story.

A lady friend was requested to sleep by her side. They prayed together before bed time.

On the third night, she was awakened by the singing and the scent of flowers. She woke up her friends in anticipation of his appearance.

Unfortunately, it was only she who could hear the song. But they could smell the flowers inside the room.

Even without seeing the 'ghost" the group made an appeal to him to spare their friends from this haunting.

Miss V told the group that on the fourth night, the ghost bid farewell and asked for an apology that he disturbed her. But in his apology, there was no hint that he realized that he was already dead. Now Miss V is already a missus but she has not forgotten about the ghost-admirer."

- Cathy

OMG fashion lover

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 09:04:21 PM »
bakit sa may Balite drive sa Quezon City hindi naisali? may white lady daw dyan

baka pang 11 yun ...hehehe
OMG fashion lover

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 09:08:54 PM »
parang sa baguio lahat
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092