• 2 replies

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
'I don't mind being a rich coward' says Floyd Mayweather
« on: December 19, 2014, 05:25:54 AM »
By Carlo Pamintuan | Yahoo PH Sports – 8 hours ago

The term coward has been thrown Floyd Mayweather’s way alluding to the thinking that he does not want to fight Manny Pacquiao. In a recent interview with Ben Thompson of FightHype, Mayweather cleared up that he does not mind being called a coward.

“I laugh about it because I say, you know, I don't mind being a rich coward,” Mayweather said.

Pacquiao called out Mayweather after defending his WBO welterweight championship against Chris Algieri. Mayweather responded weeks later saying he's willing to fight on May 2.

In the same interview, Mayweather again threw shots at Pacquiao’s financial situation, which the undefeated American claims is forcing the eight-division world champion to chase the mega-fight.

“We all know he has financial problems. He has problems with those capital letters, which is the IRS. It's crazy that people has been misled,” he said.

“Look at his pay-per-view numbers and look at my pay-per-view numbers,” Mayweather added. “I got people that used to work in Pacquiao camp that now works for my camp. So I know the truth about his checks and I know the truth about other things that I'm not going to speak on.”

Still, Mayweather claims he’ll give Pacquiao a shot at taking staining his immaculate record.

“I think the time is right, the time is now," he said about Mayweather-Pacquiao finally happening.
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

erika

• View Profile
Re: 'I don't mind being a rich coward' says Floyd Mayweather
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 04:31:46 PM »
let's see during the fight
OMG fashion lover

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
Re: 'I don't mind being a rich coward' says Floyd Mayweather
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 02:36:45 AM »
laban na para malaman
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.