Roger Gee's email for January 2015

• 187 replies

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
Re: Roger Gee's email for January 2015
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2015, 01:20:08 PM »
Not kidding, Mate! She's really lovely. And the way RG took the picture ... know what's a nymph?  A goddess in Greek mythology. :)

Yep. RG certainly has come a long way from the picture he took re Felix&Jovy. Did he also take the SHe&Art 1s? Ohhhh! They were awful!  >:(

And, speaking of goddess, that was how SHe looked in the picture nagitna sya ni doc&Marivic. Made me fall for her. :)

Yes, a goddess! Above mere mortals. :) ;)
hoy Juan kusog ka mag binuang  ug tawo unsa kaha ug Ikaw binuangan malipay kaha ka.. ug Wala Kay Maajong  e comments ani pahawa nalang .
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2015, 01:40:41 PM »
hoy Juan kusog ka mag binuang  ug tawo unsa kaha ug Ikaw binuangan malipay kaha ka.. ug Wala Kay Maajong  e comments ani pahawa nalang .

Wa ko magbinuang! Anyway, be specific.
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2015, 01:42:54 PM »
&hhhhhmmmm
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2015, 02:07:53 PM »
&hhhhhmmmm

Who's lurking behind you? Dr. Amalayer? What did she tell you? That I'm badmouthing this lady 'coz I'm calling her a goddess?

If she's the culprit, tell her she's a Medusa.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:18:25 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

ericgatal

• Strike while the iron is hot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2015, 04:20:52 PM »
nana pud, diba misulti naman ko kung ngano.. angay paba jud balik-balikon nato ang isyu? gusto ba ninyo kawkawon ang uban isyu na wa ninyo mahibaw-i pa? or kalimtan na nato? aron magstart tag nice new chapter for a new life 2015?

welcome to OMG family bro Roger Gee...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2015, 04:36:43 PM »
welcome to OMG family bro Roger Gee...
yeah, parang hindi pa sanay si Roger

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2015, 04:42:18 PM »
hehehe
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2015, 05:21:43 PM »
The lighting is simply perfect. Subdued. And she ... a nymph in the night. 8)

You've got that knack, mate! :)
pero Juan ha, try to be nice na sa mga babayi dire kay mga decent women ni sila, ma introuble ta sa imong mga comments labina butangan nimo ug pictures
C’mon, mate!
I was thinking about sea nymphs -- mermaids. In Greek mythology, they’re referred to as water goddesses.

Reminded me of a short story in hi-sch literature. A sea nymph who became human at night and would spend the whole evening along the beach. Met this prince who lived in a castle by the sea. Fell in love. That broke the spell. She became a mere mortal. And they lived happily ever after. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2015, 05:26:50 PM »
oh yeah!

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
Yeah, you've come a long way!

Something tells me you were the photographer for the SHe&Art pics. On orders from Doc&Co, of course. If yes, no more jolts and surprises, ok? :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2015, 05:37:03 PM »
nah kay gipansin na pod ninyo lageh ba