Is your animal sign lucky this year?

• 41 replies

erika

• View Profile
Is your animal sign lucky this year?
« on: January 03, 2015, 07:34:49 AM »
MANILA - As Filipinos begin their preparations for the coming Chinese New Year, a feng shui expert revealed his predictions for the various animal zodiac signs and his advice on how to attract more luck.

In an interview with DZMM on Friday, popular Filipino Feng shui practitioner Dr. Anthony Fugoso said the Year of the Wooden Sheep, which will officially start on February 19, will be extremely lucky for those born in the Year of the Rat, the Dragon, and the Tiger.

He noted that all three signs are blessed with the "wealth star," which suggests a prosperous year in terms of money, and said that those born under the animal signs should look to start a business to take advantage of the several opportunities that will come this year.

Fugoso, however, warned of travelling often as this year will be a year of "metal-related" accidents. He added that, despite being a year of an animal known for its more docile nature, 2015 will be filled with heated arguments.

For the other animal signs, Fugoso singled out the Rabbit. He predicted that while those born under the animal sign will experience less luck compared to last year, he said that Rabbits will still be "lucky" as it shares a "harmonious" relationship with the Sheep.

He also explained that those born in the Year of the Snake will need to travel more and spend time with their family in order to attract more luck, while those born under the Year of the Monkey will only prosper on the business side of things.

Fugoso went on to warn those born in the Year of the Horse of their health, and said that they will need to be extra careful when it comes to driving on the road.

He also said that those born in the Year of the Dog will need to refrain from engaging in extramarital affairs, and added that this will be a great year to stay loyal and spend more time with their family as it will also attract more luck.

For those born in the Year of the Rooster and the Ox, Fugoso said that these two animal signs will experience "bad luck" compared to the other animal signs.

Being a natural enemy of the Sheep, those born Ox will need to be avoid dangerous activities such as hiking. Roosters, on the other hand, was warned to stay away from hospitals and cemeteries so as not to worsen their luck.

For those born in the Year of the Pig, Fugoso only warned of being a little too trustful.

Those born in the Year of the Sheep, contrary to what others might think as the "luckiest" among all the animal signs," will need to lie low. Fugoso said that Sheeps will only experience moderate luck this year and will need to focus on their diet and exercise.
OMG fashion lover

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
Re: Is your animal sign lucky this year?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 05:05:56 AM »
wow, year of the rat ko
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 06:29:37 AM »
OMG fashion lover

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 03:43:38 AM »
I'm rabbit...hehe
i'm sexy and i know it!!!

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 06:28:26 AM »
I'm rabbit...hehe

lucky daw ka ate pham
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 07:20:56 AM »
I'm rabbit...hehe

you're lucky this year ate Pham :)
OMG fashion lover

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 07:22:18 AM »
too bad for my animal sign which is the "Year of the Ox" :(
OMG fashion lover

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 08:18:23 PM »
The end of the year is nigh!  :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 08:20:57 PM »
Me is Tiger. Hehehe. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 08:27:43 PM »
Dr. Anthony Fugoso at Yap Cheng Hai Academy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uYgaDrot2o