malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #590 on: July 06, 2015, 07:16:03 PM »
How sad
Paborito ko kc mikey
kakakaloka naman yan malou, i am on a strict diet hahahaha
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 06, 2015, 07:16:47 PM »
eating my dinner .. y Uso diet ari
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

« Reply #592 on: July 07, 2015, 12:32:48 AM »
fresh ampalaya with sukang pinakura for snacks.. crunchy kaayo murag nag kaon ko ug chips... :D Lami ni pang movie marathon...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #593 on: July 07, 2015, 02:41:16 AM »
Temptations will come, but we all have the power of choice. Choose well for your body. :D
yes, nakapag Nutella ako and one slice of bread

« Reply #594 on: July 07, 2015, 06:03:03 PM »
My visceral fat is 13 :(

What is visceral fat rating? (Applicable age 18 - 99)

This feature indicates the rating of visceral fat in your body. Visceral fat is the fat that is in the internal abdominal cavity, surrounding the vital organs in the trunk (abdominal) area. Research shows that even if your weight and body fat remains constant, as you get older the distribution of fat changes and is more likely to shift to the trunk area especially post menopause. Ensuring you, have healthy levels of visceral fat my reduce the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and the onset of type 2 diabetes. The Tanita Body Composition Analyzer will provide you with a visceral fat rating from 1 – 59.
Rating from 1 to 12
Indicates you have a healthy level of visceral fat. Continue monitoring your rating to ensure that it stays within the healthy range.
Rating from 13 – 59
Indicates you have an excess level of visceral fat. Consider making changes in your lifestyle possibly through diet changes or increasing exercise.

I need to go back with my hydro work out everyday at least 30min sa pool. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:05:01 PM by acespiker »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #595 on: July 07, 2015, 08:19:54 PM »
My visceral fat is 13 :(

What is visceral fat rating? (Applicable age 18 - 99)

This feature indicates the rating of visceral fat in your body. Visceral fat is the fat that is in the internal abdominal cavity, surrounding the vital organs in the trunk (abdominal) area. Research shows that even if your weight and body fat remains constant, as you get older the distribution of fat changes and is more likely to shift to the trunk area especially post menopause. Ensuring you, have healthy levels of visceral fat my reduce the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and the onset of type 2 diabetes. The Tanita Body Composition Analyzer will provide you with a visceral fat rating from 1 – 59.
Rating from 1 to 12
Indicates you have a healthy level of visceral fat. Continue monitoring your rating to ensure that it stays within the healthy range.
Rating from 13 – 59
Indicates you have an excess level of visceral fat. Consider making changes in your lifestyle possibly through diet changes or increasing exercise.

I need to go back with my hydro work out everyday at least 30min sa pool. 
wow, needed ko to na info pare, igawa mo please ng new thread to para machallenge kami sa visceral fat watchout

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 08, 2015, 08:29:17 PM »
Tempura

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

« Reply #597 on: July 08, 2015, 09:30:45 PM »
wow, needed ko to na info pare, igawa mo please ng new thread to para machallenge kami sa visceral fat watchout
http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=18948.msg660090#msg660090

« Reply #598 on: July 08, 2015, 10:02:59 PM »
steam broccoli potato and carrots for my lunch....

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 08, 2015, 11:25:19 PM »
rice and gulay na upo
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.