soup lang ako with chicken

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #562 on: June 30, 2015, 01:01:50 PM »
1 cup of rice and Paksiw na bangus for breakfast
kelangan pa din pala kumain ng rice ka pare?

« Reply #563 on: June 30, 2015, 06:31:36 PM »
kelangan pa din pala kumain ng rice ka pare?
Yes I eat rice for breakfast  and dinner before 6pm para naakoy energy sa practice volleyball coz I do a lot of drills for my colleges girls. 10am-12nn-3pm Fruits and Vegestable Smoothies.  Im preparing my fresh pineapple and celery smoothies now. Celery is an excellent source of vitamin K and molybdenum. It is a very good source of folate, potassium, dietary fiber, manganese, and pantothenic acid. Celery is also a good source of vitamin B2, copper, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids).

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #564 on: July 01, 2015, 12:06:01 AM »
Yes I eat rice for breakfast  and dinner before 6pm para naakoy energy sa practice volleyball coz I do a lot of drills for my colleges girls. 10am-12nn-3pm Fruits and Vegestable Smoothies.  Im preparing my fresh pineapple and celery smoothies now. Celery is an excellent source of vitamin K and molybdenum. It is a very good source of folate, potassium, dietary fiber, manganese, and pantothenic acid. Celery is also a good source of vitamin B2, copper, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids).

basta i am happy to read na meron pala Vitamin K kasali

« Reply #565 on: July 01, 2015, 12:29:44 AM »
basta i am happy to read na meron pala Vitamin K kasali
Celery is used to treat joint pain (rheumatism), gout, hysteria, nervousness, headache, weight loss due to malnutrition, loss of appetite, and exhaustion. Celery is also to promote relaxation and sleep; to kill bacteria in the urinary tract; as a digestive aid and for regulating bowel movements; to start menstruation; to control intestinal gas (flatulence); to increase sexual desire; to reduce the flow of breast milk; for stimulating glands; treating menstrual discomfort; and for “blood purification.”

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #566 on: July 01, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »
Celery is used to treat joint pain (rheumatism), gout, hysteria, nervousness, headache, weight loss due to malnutrition, loss of appetite, and exhaustion. Celery is also to promote relaxation and sleep; to kill bacteria in the urinary tract; as a digestive aid and for regulating bowel movements; to start menstruation; to control intestinal gas (flatulence); to increase sexual desire; to reduce the flow of breast milk; for stimulating glands; treating menstrual discomfort; and for “blood purification.”

OMG na kay K na lahat my BFF, mag celery na ako all the way, salamat sa info ace

« Reply #567 on: July 01, 2015, 04:32:44 PM »
OMG na kay K na lahat my BFF, mag celery na ako all the way, salamat sa info ace
ur welcome pre.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #568 on: July 01, 2015, 06:33:59 PM »
ur welcome pre.
ingnon nako si Kevin ani pod

« Reply #569 on: July 02, 2015, 12:28:06 AM »
ingnon nako si Kevin ani pod