• 172 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: The Americanized Pinoy living in LA
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 06:25:18 AM »
how i wish bro pero pag nagkaroon ..
Don't believe him. Due to terrorism, US is one of the 5 most difficult to migrate. No point, anyway. Americans are leaving US in record numbers. Hehe :) ;)

Australia has job opportunities but in regional areas, eg., mining industry. After what happened to me, wouldn't recommend migrating. Work long enough to amass a small fortune, then, start business in the Philippines. Actually, the Philippines has shortage of engineers. Dunno what else. Pay is relatively less but if you have a thriving business also, can live a reasonably rich life.

Trending for foreigners to go to Philippines as expats. Marry Pinays. But there's a growing concern with tackling parasite in-laws.
Aside from colonial mentality, another reason Pinay prefer puti bcoz puti are naïve to Filipino culture. Mas sayon sla hukhukan. ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 07:31:11 AM »
ang share sa imong yuta ba, kaltasi gamay

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2015, 12:43:59 PM »

Talagang meron! You know what I mean.

The question is,
Are you willing to pay the price to mold the circumstances to fit your choice of fate? :) ;)

Kung hei fat choi! ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2015, 02:52:27 PM »
yeah, the willingness of them to risk is a big issue

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2015, 03:21:53 PM »
yeah, the willingness of them to risk is a big issue
Been there done that. Risk defines life. :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:11:25 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 04:05:09 PM »
Been there done that. Risk defines life. :) ;)
"And may I say,
Not in a shy way,
Oh no, oh no, not me,
I didn't my way."
(from Frank Sinatra's "My Way")
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:12:31 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 06:17:52 PM »
This is the moment, my fondest day, this day i reckon and i ended up the best among the rest

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2015, 12:55:26 AM »
This is the moment, my fondest day, this day i reckon and i ended up the best among the rest

Looking back through all those years, must admit nagpayabang ako. Being super generous with my periodic remittances was a show off -- my way of telling them that I topped them all.

Ang nangyari, nawalan sla ng gana mag-abroad. Hehe :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2015, 03:33:26 AM »
must realize that expect nothing when giving. so, my thanksgiving day was on Valentine's Day to thank God

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2015, 04:32:25 AM »
must realize that expect nothing when giving. so, my thanksgiving day was on Valentine's Day to thank God
Mark my words, skipper, should RJ land on a mining job here, mamuti na lang ang iyang bol2x, he'll still be at it.
Having so much money, gonna have a spendthrift lifestyle.
Towards the end of a contract, he'll promise to himself, "Should my contract be renewed, I'll have a 2-month break and cruise Europe on board the Queen Mary with Kim Kardashian as my travel companion". Hehe ;) Not to mention that during week-off, spend the time in Bali having top-of-the-range Balinese girls to entertain him.

Difference between then and now is the FIFO. Mine workers won't be spending a very long time in the mines.

Ay,nako! Ang sarap ng buhay. :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:43:22 AM by juan »