• 0 replies

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
'I'm not lying, I signed first' reiterates Manny Pacquiao
« on: February 21, 2015, 08:29:34 AM »
By Carlo Pamintuan | Yahoo PH Sports – 15 hours ago

Minutes after Floyd Mayweather announced that he will be fighting Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd at the MGM Grand, the Filipino fighter posted on his Instagram account to prove that he was not lying about signing the contract before the American did.

“What the world has been waiting for has arrived. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao on May 2nd, 2015, is a done deal,” Mayweather posted. “I promised the fans we would get this done, and we did.  We will make history on May 2nd. Don’t miss it. This is a signed contract from both fighters.”

Mayweather, who is undefeated in 47 fights with 26 knockouts, will stake his WBC welterweight title against Pacquiao’s WBO welterweight title (57-5-2, 38 knockouts).

"Finally he sign [sic] the contract so the fight is on, this is what I'm talking about that I sign already before, I'm just explaining to the fans and to prove that I'm not lying, i have the fear of the Lord. So this is it! The fight is on fans you deserve it. Thank you. To God be all the Glory," Pacquiao posted.
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.