Olga Kurylenko: I didn't drink

• 1 replies

erika

• View Profile
Olga Kurylenko: I didn't drink
« on: April 12, 2015, 07:58:33 AM »

Olga Kurylenko has seen girls do some "crazy stuff" after drinking.

The 35-year-old actress left her home of Ukraine for Paris when she was 16, so she could pursue modelling. It was a massive culture shock for her and she remains glad that she heeded some advice from her mother.

"For the first year I was extremely lonely. But once I got there I was determined to stay; failure was not an option. Now I can have a glass of wine, but back then no way, because Mummy said, 'Don't drink,' and I was obedient. I now think, 'Thank God,' because I saw girls get into some crazy stuff," she told British magazine InStyle.

Growing up Olga didn't have much money and that feeling of being prudent has never left her. No matter how often she sees someone she knows splashing out on treats, she can't bring herself to do the same.

"Definitely. I'm very careful. I think about everything. Some people go, 'Oh, I went out and bought something and didn't realise how much it was,' but there's no such thing with me. I always think about the future because I never want to go backwards," she said.

That's not to say the Bond girl didn't have fun during her formative years. She has a lot of good memories, including relaxing with her loved ones during the warmer months.

"I was on the beach every summer. That was the pleasant part of my childhood, because we were right by the sea. We'd take a picnic and I'd spend hours in the water until I turned blue. You couldn't get me out of there," she laughed.
OMG fashion lover

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: Olga Kurylenko: I didn't drink
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 04:19:02 PM »
She didn't looked like she's 35 already..
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net