Bacardi International

• 0 replies
Bacardi International
« on: April 17, 2015, 06:31:13 PM »
Hi my name is Simona and i would like to endorse products. I am a Fitness instructor and new mom! I love that now i can incorporate my little angel in my work and i would say my go to brand would be for "Babyking"
On another note: Bacardi is a brand that i have promoted in the past and my agency didnt do so well with me. I have been a Brand Ambassador for 6 years!!! When am i going to catch a break? I have worked and done commercials withPepsi, Chevy and Keebler... but i dont know if that is my niche brands...? Im more inclined to work for health and wellness products, ive won some accolades, been in features... and now that this baby girl is here, i have sooo much FIRE amd DESIRE build up in me, i just want to work! I need the challenge. I crave representing companies and the divrse population. Is there anyone who can really manage this type of career? Simona Lynne

A few to mention: Bodylab, BacardiIntl, Babyking, Honest Co., Whitehouse/black Market, Redstripe, Anything in health and wellness, Yoga and Zumba. Vacuums, Commercials, Docu, Op-ed