• 8 replies

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Floyd Mayweather remained undefeated
« on: May 02, 2015, 10:41:32 PM »
Floyd Mayweather remained undefeated and became the unified welterweight champion after hurdling Filipino boxing icon Manny

Pacquiao in a fight between two generational talents in what was billed as ‘The Battle for Greatness’ on Sunday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Mayweather, now 48-0 in his career, proved his technical prowess in a unanimous decision victory over the eight-division world champion. He won 118-110 on one scorecard and 116-112 in the other two in a decisive victory.

The boxer they called ‘Money’ was able to use his reach and defensive ability to avoid Manny’s punching power and scored enough with his own punches to win the fight.

The numbers had Floyd outlanding Manny, 146-81, on total punches.

The aggressive Pacquiao showed flashes of his vaunted offense, moving forward for much of the contest. But he played into a lot of what his opponent wanted to do as Mayweather landed on counters and lead punches all night long.
Pacquiao in a fight between two generational talents in what was billed as ‘The Battle for Greatness’ on Sunday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Mayweather, now 48-0 in his career, proved his technical prowess in a unanimous decision victory over the eight-division world champion. He won 118-110 on one scorecard and 116-112 in the other two in a decisive victory.

The boxer they called ‘Money’ was able to use his reach and defensive ability to avoid Manny’s punching power and scored enough with his own punches to win the fight.

The numbers had Floyd outlanding Manny, 146-81, on total punches.

The aggressive Pacquiao showed flashes of his vaunted offense, moving forward for much of the contest. But he played into a lot of what his opponent wanted to do as Mayweather landed on counters and lead punches all night long.
life is beautiful!

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Floyd Mayweather remained undefeated
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 10:42:07 PM »
OMG!
life is beautiful!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 12:16:23 AM »
The question now is, will he go for a return bout? :-\
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 05:28:17 AM »
tsk3!
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 06:47:59 AM »
Not a good one
i'm sexy and i know it!!!

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 07:54:57 AM »
MAKAULIT

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 07:16:27 PM »
fight lang gihapon.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 12:56:04 AM »
Pacquaio should be the winner
OMG fashion lover

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 01:43:02 AM »
ang makapildi rajud ana niya kana makatulog jud na sya, kay pinalit nana niya tanan...
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net