Kevin models the OMG original shirt

• 24 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Kevin models the OMG original shirt
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2016, 05:29:10 AM »
Binabawi ko na ang sinasabi ko wardz as of now kasi malabo na at nawawala na rin ang pag ibig ko dahil it was taken for granted and i am always the one who understands and who is stupid enough not to know how important to me when you make appointments and cancels it in last minute, its not just fair but i can move on and anyways, thanks for the friendships and love you have shown which i could feel it by just being my true friend, we are just not as compatible and free as as before specially you. I hope you are true to what you said to me that you consider me as you " best friend forever " of which i am happy to know.
But, as you have changed, i hope you changed for the better and remain humble as what i have known you from the very start and if you are truly a friend, you would also accept me for who i am and my personality as you have known me by now. Bye for now and let's just say, we all need space.

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2016, 10:35:16 AM »
Ouch...I can feel u mikey...ang hirap pag ganyan

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2016, 12:25:37 PM »
Exactly 3 years that i have to put a stop on this craziness, it's just feelings, it will pass and i will come out stronger as ever before.

I am not closing the doors if he will come back knocking because we have a special bonding that started beautifully and wanted to remain good friends, it is really hard but i will try to be his just friend he can count on and vice versa.

www.omikeygatal.com

www.boholster.com

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2016, 11:46:29 PM »
I just can't Pham ready to say goodbye

www.omikeygatal.com

OMG

• Administrator